• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9222 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 00:41 GMT
#1553
On March 05 2024 06:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not sure if town Koshi can think i am mafia with marv.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 00:43 GMT
#1555
On March 05 2024 06:45 Koshi wrote:
I have been reading for like 2 hours now and still only on page 48. What a fucking clusterfuck this is.

Ok I retract rayn quote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 00:49 GMT
#1561
On March 05 2024 06:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oats slam maf
Dp sigh rayn town
I don't call individuals stupid on purpose, only in anger.

Un cc'd
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 00:56 GMT
#1568
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 00:56 GMT
#1569
On March 05 2024 07:52 marvellosity wrote:
Like it’s really not my fault I got masoned and I got the mason as well.

And I haven’t forced anyone to do anything.

Stop being butthurt you don’t get to flirt with me privately.

I have done, since then, keep reading, I think it is Oats or Iamp who point this out to me maybe 20 pages ago
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 00:59 GMT
#1572
On March 05 2024 07:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Wat. How is he getting more power. Lists all the reasons he is getting more power.

Yeah, agreeing wholeheartedly with Iamp here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 01:00 GMT
#1574
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Scummiest shit here lol.

Just say uncc'd or something but I don't claim 100% status m8
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 01:03 GMT
#1578
On March 05 2024 08:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later

Rough way to put it. But correct.

My patience wears thin.

Understandably. Oh well. I thawwee. I thought I was gonna have less time.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 01:16 GMT
#1596
On March 05 2024 10:04 Palmar wrote:
To clarify. Claiming on day 1 is dumb as shit. I’m not a fan of that but. But what’s done is done.

It is but what ya gonna do, when people reputed for reading me best in this game are misreading me the role is already useless.

Some would argue it's being in my hands made it useless already.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 01:20 GMT
#1609
Phuket
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 01:22 GMT
#1612
Let's see what everyone says about the pants on my head
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 03:34 GMT
#1698
On March 05 2024 11:12 JacobStrangelove wrote:
See I like his recent posts I am confused as to why he's frustrated by the mason circle though. If he is town then mason circle is like at very least more interesting than frustrating. I could see someone faking frustration more than actually being frustrated.

It would be a giga play move for all the mason's to be mafia. That would be really funny. This said I like Sand at the very least.

Anakin Skywalker would like a word with you
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 03:39 GMT
#1702
On March 05 2024 11:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


unccd

Hehehehehehehehe

Vivax you tickle my schadenfreude
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 03:41 GMT
#1703
On March 05 2024 11:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
OMG people, claims mean nothing because no one holds anyone accountable here Jesus Christ

I hope that goes for the scum too lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 03:44 GMT
#1704
I should try out the ways of the Holy Flare some time.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:29 GMT
#1778
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

His vote has been everywhere d1. It is making me sr him again.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:30 GMT
#1779
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:31 GMT
#1780
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:32 GMT
#1783
On March 05 2024 13:55 iamperfection wrote:
brought information from outside the thread into the game am i the only person that reads.

I don't think she was doing it with intent to cheat, but I know what you are talking about and get where you are coming from.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:36 GMT
#1786
On March 05 2024 14:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.

I think there’s a significant chance that they are mafia together what the fuck is happening???

Going to have to side with you here, you are making sense and basically other people that are also making sense, aren't as soon as you point something out they didn't come up with themselves.


I'm usually nutty, and it's throwing me for a loop as well.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5211
Bisu 2216
Soulkey 1509
EffOrt 1062
Jaedong 961
Horang2 706
Mini 516
actioN 412
ZerO 355
Larva 350
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 264
Mind 105
Sharp 84
Sea.KH 81
Pusan 79
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 70
hero 68
Snow 63
Hyun 56
Barracks 53
Bale 42
sorry 38
ToSsGirL 36
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
NaDa 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m691
Fnx 600
x6flipin5
Other Games
hiko921
B2W.Neo769
Lowko366
crisheroes277
DeMusliM245
Liquid`RaSZi213
Pyrionflax208
XBOCT196
Hui .194
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX177
QueenE82
Mew2King49
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV682
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur168
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 34m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.