• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:54
CEST 18:54
KST 01:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:09 GMT
#9621
You guys are out of your damn minds lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:10 GMT
#9623
Palmar is just mafia and spewed me as town.

Vivax is tunnelled and butthurt I won’t go with his lynch.

I don’t give a fuck. I am going to vote the person I think is mostly likely to be mafia and that is palmar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:13 GMT
#9625
On March 17 2024 23:09 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:09 DarthPunk wrote:
You guys are out of your damn minds lol.

need to cover all bases here


You can do what you want. As will I.

I am not a dick for voting for palmar. That is my right for spending hours and hours reading filters
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:15 GMT
#9626
On March 17 2024 23:11 iamperfection wrote:
DP my problem is your top town read me has been saying palmar mafia for awhile. I know i have been wifoming myself but jacob also had palmar mafia too. I didnt see any support from you until today.


I’m stubborn and I was wrong.

I was locked in on cake teams and that caused a blind spot with palmar.

Would you prefer that I stayed wrong?

Rels told me off for not being more open minded so I read a literal fuck tonne of the game again and changed my mind.

I am not the kind of person to just sheep.

I want to make my own mind up.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:17 GMT
#9627
And by the way, none of you put the work in like I have to clearly articulate why palmar is mafia in the way that I have.

I put the work in to reevaluate and that is why I get to change my mind.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:22 GMT
#9633
Vivax is in the 30percent of his range that is too out there and needs to be discarded.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:25 GMT
#9639
On March 17 2024 23:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax is in the 30percent of his range that is too out there and needs to be discarded.


No because you have no reason to TR jealous and never posted them.

You just skip every post that calls him mafia and push someone else


I think he is teamed with palmar.

But I have done the work on palmar and I’m very certain he is mafia.

I did this Knowing you would react in exactly this way to it.

But I want to lynch the person that has the best chance of flipping mafia.

Not a good chance. The best chance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:26 GMT
#9640
On March 17 2024 23:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:21 iamperfection wrote:
i mean from my pov palmar is mafia. There is no way he isnt.

A mafia vig dosnt hold their shot this late.


Why not it makes us think we get another lynch

you dont hold your shot what if your like oats and get cop checked bye bye shot.


So you want us to mislynch Palmar and hope we get it right tomorrow ?

Look at Jealous yesterday one of the townies on him flipped we have to kill him at all costs.


Since when did you townread palmar this strongly?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:31 GMT
#9643
On March 17 2024 23:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax is in the 30percent of his range that is too out there and needs to be discarded.


No because you have no reason to TR jealous and never posted them.

You just skip every post that calls him mafia and push someone else


I think he is teamed with palmar.

But I have done the work on palmar and I’m very certain he is mafia.

I did this Knowing you would react in exactly this way to it.

But I want to lynch the person that has the best chance of flipping mafia.

Not a good chance. The best chance.


If he is teamed with Palmar you have no reason to push Palmar


Do you understand how confidence Intervals work my man?

I can be 90% on palmar and 70% on jealous.

I think they are both mafia and can be teamed, but one I am much more certain is going to flip red.

The other I Think has a good chance of flipping red.

Which should I vote for?


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:31 GMT
#9644
On March 17 2024 23:28 iamperfection wrote:
i gotta do something for a few hours play nice while im gone.

And any other esteemed members feel free to chime in.


Nah I’m going to back to sleep, I knew this would happen but it still disappoints me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:34 GMT
#9648
You Yourself thought they were teamed but you prefer jealous.

So you should absolutely understand what I am saying.

And if you continue it is because of your emotional reaction and not your cognitive reasoning.

Goodnight. 😴
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:37 GMT
#9650
On March 17 2024 23:33 Vivax wrote:
Very manipulative post.
As seen with Cc you are not to be trusted


Fuck off vivax

Seriously I have shot mafia in this game and stopped people from not lynching the second mafia.

Which is more than can be said for anyone else right now.

You chose to lynch cc with me and perfection saying it was 80% that she could be town.

You have incorrectly called me mafia all fucking game which is fucking hilarious now you are acting all high and mighty about one mislynch.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:43 GMT
#9654
On March 17 2024 23:41 Vivax wrote:
Yeah contrary to you I felt bad about cc dying like any town person should.

And I felt even worse because you made me do it.

You don‘t get to call yourself confirmed off a mafia shot and then surving two nights.

Talk about high and mighty


I didn’t make you do shit.

You own your vote.

I own my vote.

I felt bad about her dying, but I also felt relieved for her because she was not having fun anymore.

Mislynched happen, you yourself have participated in many this game.

Move on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:47 GMT
#9656
On March 17 2024 23:45 Vivax wrote:
You‘ve got your lynches for three days now and we‘re losing.
Koshi is dead. DP isn‘t town


Whatever. I am going to bed. It’s 2am and you are being ridiculous.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:50 GMT
#9658
On March 17 2024 23:45 Vivax wrote:
You‘ve got your lynches for three days now and we‘re losing.
Koshi is dead. DP isn‘t town


Actually I wanted to lynch mafia day 2

We did

I wanted to lynch cake day 3 we lynched ve.

I did not get my lynch every day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:50 GMT
#9659
On March 17 2024 23:50 Vivax wrote:
I‘d lynch you over Palmar if given the choice


Go for it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:32 GMT
#9838
Palmar did you end up addressing any part of my case or caring dmb like you said you would?

I read half the posts in the middle of the night while I couldn’t sleep.

DMB looks really bad in the last passage of play imo. I retract my town read. (Not omgus btw)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:32 GMT
#9839
Casing dmb
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:32 GMT
#9840
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:34 GMT
#9841
I am policy lynching anyone who claims blue day one forever after this game.

I have regrets about our choice of mayor, vivax’s is just rabid about this jealous lynch and it has clouded his ability to think rationally today.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 917
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 458
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 178
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 326
IndyStarCraft 178
ProTech163
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 84
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31918
Shuttle 1519
EffOrt 856
Light 691
Mini 619
Soma 461
firebathero 271
Rush 196
Snow 171
ZerO 155
[ Show more ]
hero 84
sorry 54
Liquid`Ret 48
Killer 42
Sea.KH 29
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 23
Terrorterran 21
soO 20
Trap 18
Bale 16
Free 14
Shine 14
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7399
qojqva1880
Dendi975
420jenkins143
Counter-Strike
fl0m1372
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2185
crisheroes1313
XaKoH 206
MindelVK8
Liquid`Hasu6
Other Games
B2W.Neo1009
Beastyqt527
FrodaN428
ArmadaUGS198
ceh9196
Hui .183
KnowMe128
QueenE101
Mew2King81
C9.Mang069
Trikslyr61
Dewaltoss37
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3457
• TFBlade1019
Other Games
• imaqtpie468
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 6m
Stellar Fest
20h 6m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.