• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9249 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 01:31 GMT
#9464
Did jealous mason anyone yet?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 01:35 GMT
#9469
On March 17 2024 10:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Did jealous mason anyone yet?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 02:24 GMT
#9487
On March 17 2024 11:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
This game.
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/510385-presidential-election-mini-mafia
@vivax @dp He was Town there. survived until end. One time he was set to be lynched but it changed.
guys compare this with him now.....


IM reading, deep in filters right now Ill take a look.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 02:47 GMT
#9501
My current thinking is that I have been pocketed by palmar since day one, and that by defending him all game I have actively made this game way harder than it should have been.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 02:56 GMT
#9507
On March 17 2024 11:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 11:47 DarthPunk wrote:
My current thinking is that I have been pocketed by palmar since day one, and that by defending him all game I have actively made this game way harder than it should have been.

What was the meta you were talking about?


With palmar, it was the lazy/trolling/tone/free posting. But I think I got that wrong too, he is more forceful and arrogant in his last game, trolling is different this game, more about making excuses and trying to slip out of situations IMO then just not giving a fuck like in the previous game.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:03 GMT
#9511
I have about a million tabs open I am writing a case now, but thought I would post the direction im thinking now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:17 GMT
#9516
On March 17 2024 12:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:01 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 11:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
lets lynch dp vivax found out everything. Grack told us and we didn´t see it


Funny because I think it‘s true.
Jacob is the gunsmith dog (Gromit?) being shot with his own gun kinda.

Grack snuck a host clue in but it‘d be a dick move to lynch DP for it :D

kinda scummy from dp not reacting on the case on him


Are you serious?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:19 GMT
#9521
On March 17 2024 12:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:01 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 11:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
lets lynch dp vivax found out everything. Grack told us and we didn´t see it


Funny because I think it‘s true.
Jacob is the gunsmith dog (Gromit?) being shot with his own gun kinda.

Grack snuck a host clue in but it‘d be a dick move to lynch DP for it :D

kinda scummy from dp not reacting on the case on him


We can‘t use it unless we want him to go to war with the host

If we don't lynch scum today and he's still alive we policy him for posting too much.


I'd rather you do that today than next phase, cause I don't really wanna throw the game at mylo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:21 GMT
#9524
He has also weirdly had MZ as mafia since day one:

On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.


Which is strange when you are stating you are not reading the posts of that player.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:22 GMT
#9525
On March 17 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
Dp if we don't lynch scum today I'm going to have a mental breakdown.


I'm putting in work right now. I will be around for the next 8 hours at least.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:24 GMT
#9527
On March 17 2024 12:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
Dp if we don't lynch scum today I'm going to have a mental breakdown.


I'm putting in work right now. I will be around for the next 8 hours at least.

Well it's my bed time. Around for deadline? I have a dinner but will phone post.


Yep Ill be around for several hours before, I just have a physio appointment 2 hours prior.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:28 GMT
#9529
On March 07 2024 00:33 Palmar wrote:
Yeah I didn't mind Jealous' list post.

Need to punch him to be more active tomorrow, but not really a huge deal for now. Good cop check probably if someone wants to go for it, because I don't know if I can count on him stepping up transparency and activity as the game goes on.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:30 GMT
#9530
On March 17 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:33 Palmar wrote:
Yeah I didn't mind Jealous' list post.

Need to punch him to be more active tomorrow, but not really a huge deal for now. Good cop check probably if someone wants to go for it, because I don't know if I can count on him stepping up transparency and activity as the game goes on.



A bit tinfoil. but night one with slam makes a lot of sense if they are going for a clear here on jealous.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:30 GMT
#9531
Rels who is the third with Pal/Jealous if you had to guess?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:31 GMT
#9532
I think it's Jat
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:32 GMT
#9535
On March 17 2024 12:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
I think it's Jat


lol


What?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:33 GMT
#9537
On March 17 2024 12:31 Vivax wrote:
You are excused because of rl.
But it‘s still a bad look.

That and DP trying a deflection to Palmar right after you maybe.

Looks like I‘ll have to towncase the guy if I want the jealous crusade to succeed.


This shit is not helpful BTW vivax, you are far too tunneled. They could be both mafia, not everything is manipulations from the shadows, people are just trying to play the game and determine peoples alignments and reset their thinking.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:34 GMT
#9539
On March 17 2024 12:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:33 Palmar wrote:
Yeah I didn't mind Jealous' list post.

Need to punch him to be more active tomorrow, but not really a huge deal for now. Good cop check probably if someone wants to go for it, because I don't know if I can count on him stepping up transparency and activity as the game goes on.


Genius if true!!!


well not really, cause Oats got a redcheck.

But it would explain leaving slam alone night one at least.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:35 GMT
#9542
On March 17 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels who is the third with Pal/Jealous if you had to guess?

DMB
Partly because I scumread her, but with a lot more doubts than Jealous/Palmar
Partly because POE. I townread to some degree literally everyone else


Well I don't like that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:35 GMT
#9543
On March 17 2024 12:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:33 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:33 Palmar wrote:
Yeah I didn't mind Jealous' list post.

Need to punch him to be more active tomorrow, but not really a huge deal for now. Good cop check probably if someone wants to go for it, because I don't know if I can count on him stepping up transparency and activity as the game goes on.


Genius if true!!!


well not really, cause Oats got a redcheck.

But it would explain leaving slam alone night one at least.

I meant your find
I hope it's true and we discover that Oats framed Jealous post game ...


I would not be surprised if it is true.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 148
Vindicta 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9933
Rain 1158
Artosis 593
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Mew2King319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1024
Other Games
summit1g10591
Day[9].tv609
shahzam576
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft209
C9.Mang0168
ArmadaUGS66
NeuroSwarm60
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv609
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
OSC
1m
CranKy Ducklings9
Stellar Fest
13h 1m
OSC
22h 1m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.