• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7577 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:04 GMT
#9156
I tend to think that Koshi was right at some point and I was wrong and thats why he is dead now and I am alive.

So that implicates jealous,palmar,mz, DMB to a certain extent and makes Jat and rels look better.

I am ruling perfection out, so if perfection killed koshi here, pocketed me and is now asking about why I am alive, I bow to his galaxy brain.

But I don't think perfection can pull this kind of game off as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:29 GMT
#9159
On March 16 2024 14:26 Vivax wrote:
DP you just quintuple posted after sitting down

Think of all the benefits for your team if your leg stayed that way, we could even double your quota


You want even more!? Posts than the 71 pages I already have?

And we are on the same team vivax better try to deal with that.

Who do you have as mafia btw.

Right now I have palmar/jealous/mz
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:31 GMT
#9160
On March 16 2024 14:29 Vivax wrote:
Enough shitposting though

Will probably default to Jealous here.


Why a default.

Today’s the day to really put the work in.

We still have a lot of reading to do.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 06:00 GMT
#9164
On March 16 2024 14:59 Vivax wrote:
Ever single fucken day it‘s been like this with the guy and he‘s drunk at it to boot

[image loading]


That is funny as fuck not gonna lie.

The reason I Think we should read is because we have a huge fucking game with flips so there should be something weird right.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:22 GMT
#9188
On March 16 2024 16:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!



That game established a range. She is outside of it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:23 GMT
#9189
On March 16 2024 17:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 14:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Koshi was actually a viable mislynch probably so I think it points to the fact that he was on the right direction.

(this is all surface level ignoring layers of WIFOM)

I don't think Koshi was a viable mislynch at all.


I think you are wrong.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:25 GMT
#9190
Is anyone around.

I am currently considering the Idea that Jealous dumbtelled with the Koshi stuff.

Because if he was mafia he would know that Koshi was night killed, I am sure it would have been something that would be discussed in the QT.

So it kind of makes no sense for him to fuck up like that as mafia.

Unless we are thinking it is something he did intentionally.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:32 GMT
#9193
It seems like a weird mistake to make though.

I am hoping palmar will be around soon and we can have a chat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:37 GMT
#9196
On March 16 2024 18:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 16:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!



That game established a range. She is outside of it.

One game cannot establish a range. It is a single point of data. Was your second scumgame the same as the first?



No it was better, but it was in the same vein. Like I just don't think she could be this flexible in her viewpoint as mafia, as that was clearly a part of her scum game that was difficult for her.

Can you tell me more about your jealous vote.

ELI5 why he is mafia for you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:50 GMT
#9199
are you not going to be around that much then Palmar?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:56 GMT
#9202
I think you should read MZ's filter if you want to lynch him at least.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 09:56 GMT
#9203
Can I ask you why you never really pursued your reads on Oats and TTS on day one?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 10:28 GMT
#9208
On March 16 2024 19:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Im not sure Palmar is mafia, but I am not defending him anymore either.

I will view the case on its merits.

If Palmar is mafia it makes sense to keep me around using my thread pull to defend him.

That's ok, I don't really need you to defend me.

But you need to remember that you thought I was town based on things I did (posting) and you're wavering on things the mafia did (nk).

I can't control the mafia NK, so the situation that comes from it is what it is. All I can do is continue posting.


This is a really good point actually.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 10:34 GMT
#9211
Well Palmar if you are pocketing me this game so be it, you slipped straight back into my pocket.

Vote: Jealous
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 10:36 GMT
#9213
On March 16 2024 19:34 Palmar wrote:
I wasn't there, why did we swing the vote onto CC?

I thought we agreed she was innocent child?


Chance of her being unsatisfied traitor 20%, 80% pity and game purity.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 10:36 GMT
#9214
and lack of a clear direction played a part.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 11:08 GMT
#9217
On March 16 2024 19:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 19:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 19:34 Palmar wrote:
I wasn't there, why did we swing the vote onto CC?

I thought we agreed she was innocent child?


Chance of her being unsatisfied traitor 20%, 80% pity and game purity.

I was kinda happy with just letting her live and calling the game invalid if she mafia.

But whatever.


You had to be there I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 11:55 GMT
#9218
Can you let us know who you mason please jealous?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 00:38 GMT
#9449
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 00:42 GMT
#9451
On March 17 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Bruh I thought deadline was in an hour and almost got a heart attack


Nah we have heaps of time.

I have been reading and I have some thoughts but I have shit to do with my gf this morning.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2179
Shuttle 1177
Snow 74
Dewaltoss 59
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1092
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor633
Other Games
summit1g8904
JimRising 658
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King245
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta17
• practicex 10
• Response 9
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush439
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra838
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 52m
OSC
17h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.