• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:21
CEST 05:21
KST 12:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8072 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:17 GMT
#9065
On March 16 2024 11:16 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.

Weird post to make. In what world was Koshi more townread than DP? You yourself were having doubts regarding Koshi and none regarding DP last night right?


I think he is trying to justify why I am alive?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:19 GMT
#9068
On March 16 2024 11:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:16 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.

Weird post to make. In what world was Koshi more townread than DP? You yourself were having doubts regarding Koshi and none regarding DP last night right?


I think he is trying to justify why I am alive?

I read it as "Koshi was super townread, best play for scum would be to shoot him, why are you surprised to be alive?"


Well that makes no sense. Koshi was still kind of a question mark.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:22 GMT
#9075
Im not sure Palmar is mafia, but I am not defending him anymore either.

I will view the case on its merits.

If Palmar is mafia it makes sense to keep me around using my thread pull to defend him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:23 GMT
#9077
On March 16 2024 11:22 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:16 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.

Weird post to make. In what world was Koshi more townread than DP? You yourself were having doubts regarding Koshi and none regarding DP last night right?


I think he is trying to justify why I am alive?

Basically? Like, I feel like breeding mistrust in the top townreads is a valid strategy, but I can see it both ways so it might be WIFOM.


It definitely is. I think someone linked a game where town!marv was brought to lylo. But I still feel slighted and amused by the whole thing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:51 GMT
#9098
On March 16 2024 11:36 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:

Meapak_Ziphh - lack of investigation from me, I'm masoned with the dude but I'm a terrible mason partner because I think they're stupid. That's mostly on me. I also recall some of his posting being a little meek




Palmar barley mentions Meapak in his entire filter. This is the only real concrete read and they were masoned with each other.


Thats interesting.

Leaving open for a potential wagon? or partnered?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:52 GMT
#9099
How many ML left?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:53 GMT
#9102
On March 16 2024 11:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


Not gonna lie was gonna call this post mafia for not having your name in it.
Then I saw who wrote it

I lol'd 😂


Are you letting DP ghostwrite for you because I thought he made that at first


Those are not my reads?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:55 GMT
#9105
On March 16 2024 11:53 iamperfection wrote:
dp your not playing the greatest mafia game ever are you. Ill be very put off.


I am not, unfortunately.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:57 GMT
#9109
On March 16 2024 11:56 Vivax wrote:
Jealous is restrained and gagged in mafia jail while DP tries to save his slot


You know I would bus right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:57 GMT
#9110
On March 16 2024 11:55 iamperfection wrote:
anybody get the whisperer ?


Not I.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 03:40 GMT
#9124
On March 16 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Okay so this is where I'm at.

Last Day of Safety
DP, Vivax

Wouldn't lynch over the people below
Iamp, JAT

Need to revisit:
MZ, though this applies to some people below as noted

Lynchable
DMB, Koshi (until further filtering)

More lynchable but this game is hard
... and you played well enough at least tbh
Palmar, Rels


This guy is so mafia but it‘s hilarious tbh.
First he calls Koshi death interesting then adds him to lynchable.

It‘s even worse than Palmar‘s case on dead rayn.
At this point he‘s just flaunting around how dumb this town is for not lynching him

Lmao damn that was indeed bad. You'd think scum would know who they NK'd though?

My thinking at the time was "I didn't finish filtering them, should really do my due diligence" (which in retrospect and in context looks bad on me too lol).

Drunk posting ftw.


It looks VERY bad.

Almost like your reads aren't responsive to events changing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:13 GMT
#9144
On March 16 2024 12:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 12:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 16 2024 12:45 Vivax wrote:
Three people drunkposted in this game.
That‘s gotta be it. Town would instantly lose their last braincells so all the drinkers are mafia.


Should we start do drink as well or even step further with some nazi gangbangs, methballons, dildo drones and some good old Cough syrup from 1940 with a bit of coke in it...

Drunk voice mafia sometime in the near future?


Im really down for this, was really fun back in the day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:14 GMT
#9145
On March 16 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Im not sure Palmar is mafia, but I am not defending him anymore either.

I will view the case on its merits.

If Palmar is mafia it makes sense to keep me around using my thread pull to defend him.


The first sentence sounds terrible.
I could have written that as mafia type of terrible


It is what it is, my perspective on the game is really shook up right now.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:19 GMT
#9147
MZ jealous Palmar?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:20 GMT
#9149
On March 16 2024 13:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 13:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 13:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Im not sure Palmar is mafia, but I am not defending him anymore either.

I will view the case on its merits.

If Palmar is mafia it makes sense to keep me around using my thread pull to defend him.


The first sentence sounds terrible.
I could have written that as mafia type of terrible


It is what it is, my perspective on the game is really shook up right now.



Have you tried playing while on a chair


I am playing on a chair right now
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:21 GMT
#9150
Im going to do a bunch of reading for now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:52 GMT
#9152
On March 16 2024 13:47 iamperfection wrote:
Why kill koshi over you.

Surface level your earlier hard defense of palmar and Koshi dead set on jealous and mz?


I’m guessing so.

I think that mafia thought their best interests were served if I was alive.

So probably some of my more solid town reads are mafia.

And probably people like JAT and Rels who I was sussing are not..

I’m guessing they are hoping I would get stuck on and push a mislynch here and then they can keep me alive and mylo gets really hard because the paranoia will set in for the town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 04:53 GMT
#9153
I think that points to a smart and ballsy mafia team also, someone that thinks they can out argue me later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:00 GMT
#9154
Koshi was actually a viable mislynch probably so I think it points to the fact that he was on the right direction.

(this is all surface level ignoring layers of WIFOM)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 05:01 GMT
#9155
Also possible that its more that vivax is sussing me all game and they think I am a more viable mislynch than Koshi.

I think that is a bit far fetched though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 184
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1459
Bale 49
NaDa 32
Dewaltoss 31
Noble 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
League of Legends
JimRising 639
Counter-Strike
taco 419
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox622
Mew2King70
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor909
Other Games
summit1g8661
C9.Mang0330
PiGStarcraft323
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP163
• Hupsaiya 124
• davetesta14
• Letter144
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo668
Other Games
• Scarra894
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 39m
OSC
18h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.