• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:47
CEST 08:47
KST 15:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8555 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:00 GMT
#8977
On March 04 2024 12:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

It's weird to me that both you and DP mentioned the MS game within a minute of each other in your attempts to call out oats.


On March 04 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

It's weird to me that both you and DP mentioned the MS game within a minute of each other in your attempts to call out oats.

Trfel or Jacob I'm curious if this stood out to either of you guys.

Especially in light of DP seemingly backing off Oats a bit



On March 04 2024 13:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

It's weird to me that both you and DP mentioned the MS game within a minute of each other in your attempts to call out oats.

Trfel or Jacob I'm curious if this stood out to either of you guys.

Especially in light of DP seemingly backing off Oats a bit
It didn't stand out to me, why? Are you suggesting that they were talking about it in the mafia chat or something which is why they brought it up here? (which seems extremely unlikely) Or what makes this interesting?

It did make me wonder, one of them could have mentioned it in a scum chat and then they both decided to bring it up, not realizing the other was going to say it.

... ok as I typed that out, I realized how tinfoil hat it sounds. That's a very very unlikely scenario, disregard.



Townie.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:01 GMT
#8979
On March 16 2024 09:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:56 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

In other words that is a totally normal read progression for her?

DMB: "I think this post is townie."
Someone else: "No, it's scummy."
DMB: "Oh you're right, it's scummy."

???


When she was mafia she got 'stuck' on like one scum read only, when she is town, she is very paranoid, and changes reads quickly.

This is a town game from her IMO.

When she was mafia she was very aggressive and very tunnell-y

She's stuck on the same read and same point on me ...


Its one read of many, that is the difference.

Is it though

Are we reading the same game here?

She is like a shotgun throwing reads all over the place even in places where it doesn't make sense.

Like she is shading me a bit tonight when it is definitely not in her best interests to do so as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:02 GMT
#8980
On March 16 2024 10:00 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
I filterd Cc

On March 13 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.


No, the answer here is

Koshi didnt get killed because he is mafia.

Why is it so difficult to understand me?

Do i phrase things weirdly or something?

I am just asking you those questions to see if we go to the same conclusions.

I will filter koshi again but first CC


On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:
Would be stupid of mafia koshi to push mafia palmar.


On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.


fuck why didn´t I see that oats wanted to vote koshi as major

On March 05 2024 02:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

raynpelikoneet (4): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Koshi (1): Koshi
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Vivax (0): raynpelikoneet

Not Voting (15):


First both voting for themselfs

I did not found him voting Koshi as mayjor as CC told us but he (lynch)vote out of nothing Koshi
You look in his filter page 4. There is no reason explained why he votes Koshi. Like really nothing.
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote koshi





few hours later he posts this and unvote Koshi. Since that time Koshi got a Townread from him.
How is this a Townread and what fucking kind of play is this.

On March 05 2024 06:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi


And then that:
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


He never explained the Townread on Koshi. But come on thats not a post where you gonna townread somebody or am I really this stupid????

This is by the way all on the same day. Oats filter page 4 and 5 and in between this quotes there are almost no posts or questions. This Townread from Oats on Koshi looks sus for me.

Then I made my list post what was requested by Rels. My list posts are bad and always looks scummy. I still do not know who to make a non sus listpost and I am sorry for that. I will try to figure that out for future games.
Rels was co hosting games where I was in and had always the same problem as soon as I had to make a list post i got votes on me. So rels asking for that, maybe remembering that from last games and make me do it. Oats started to make this votedmb shit now.
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible



Town pls tell me that I am not goeing paranoid on Oats filter here!


Jealous analyse this post for me please.

Minus the self-meta analysis, I like it. I was already pretty ambivalent about Koshi, but I'll have to skim his filter now to be sure.

As for what this post says about DMB, I like that too tbh. It seems like she's trying to tie strings together and point out inconsistencies, which I'm a fan of.


Ok good. That's right.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:24 GMT
#9009
On March 16 2024 10:18 Koshi wrote:
Did TTS gzt invited by dp? Or do they know each other?
Maybe mafia didbt make a mistake not blocking dp then.


I invited everyone in my MS game to play this game. I posted a link.

We do not know eachother.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:24 GMT
#9010
On March 16 2024 10:23 Koshi wrote:
MZ is mafia.
Jealous is mafia.

I dont know about the third but I was wrong on Palmar and JAT most likely.


Can you explain your turn around on your MZ town read a bit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:28 GMT
#9016
On March 16 2024 10:25 Koshi wrote:
If DP and TTS are friends I can see that kill happen. Since then DP pushed mafia agenda 24/7.
He showed face around Palmar coming back in the thread once.
MZ and his dmb read doesnt sit well.
Jealous is just mafia.


You think DMB town though?\

Who is the third for you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:29 GMT
#9017
On March 16 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
There is something in mz day 2 that would make it a great performance if he's scum ... The doubts, yelling, back and forth ... It doesn't match tje idea I have of him, I don't think he's a great scum player? Might be wrong but that's how I perceived him


agree with this.

This is exactly why MZ is town IMO.
Oracle strikes again
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:59 GMT
#9034
Fuck me I lost my end of day post:

This will be way briefer and with less gifs:

Lock Town:

VIvax: Please be sensible at mylo/lylo don't overthink, and play in the morning with a cup of coffee and no drugs or alcohol in your system.

DMB: Lynch Bait of choice, do not lynch

Perfection: big posts not possible as mafia.

TOWN:

MZ: Cake progression, outside of scum range, also tends to be a lynch bait as town. Too much work for a busy guy, too invested. ONly lynch if alive at lylo with those above.

Koshi: Town when he posts and all over the place:

POE:

Palmar: Changed my mind a bit after filtering him this morning, the sandro moment could be pocket attempt, still lean town but less certain than before.

Jealous: Push on DMB was bad, seems logical and sensible but so does the whole game so not town for that anymore.
Pretty lazy recently, need to see more with no cake in the game.

JAT: POE, only did stuff when he was up for lynch. seems logical and sensible, that does not make him town.

Rels: Oracle of delphi, scummy push on DMB, scummy and fake reactions to flip, Distancing etc, etc.

Also seems logical and sensible, BUT SO DOES EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR THE LYNCH BAIT.

My team is Rels/Jat/Jealous with palmar as a flex slot if one of those spews town.

My thoughts is to just lynch up the line and never lynch DMB or MZ as they are the prime mislynches left in the game for scum. everything else is too hard, and scum like easy lynches IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:59 GMT
#9035
On March 16 2024 10:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 10:46 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2024 10:45 Koshi wrote:
Or not. I really dont know.
His CC townread after VE/CC might have been a real thing.
But to instantly start to sus players thinking CC mafia during tge entire day. Big meh.

What's that?

He was on CC. Begged me to look into her etc.
Then he changed after CC/VE lynch with that big train of thought post.

Then he made some comments against me and I think otherd for considering CC as mafia.


This is a townie progression.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:00 GMT
#9036
GLGLGL <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:04 GMT
#9041
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:05 GMT
#9044
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:05 GMT
#9046
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:07 GMT
#9049
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?

the pics


I will later once I crop my face out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:09 GMT
#9051
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:10 GMT
#9056
On March 16 2024 11:10 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?

the pics


I will later once I crop my face out.

Still haven't gotten my pics from last day cycle either tbh, the broken links. I still want those too.


I couldn't find the gifs again sorry
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:11 GMT
#9057
On March 16 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.

why do you say that ?


Why do you think?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:15 GMT
#9061
On March 16 2024 11:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.

why do you say that ?


Why do you think?

just because your alive? You didn't post your full reads till right before the deadline.


Yeah my old reads I mean.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:16 GMT
#9062
On March 16 2024 11:13 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.


You mean night killing?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:16 GMT
#9063
On March 16 2024 11:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.

why do you say that ?


Why do you think?

just because your alive? You didn't post your full reads till right before the deadline.


Yeah my old reads I mean.


Probably need to re-evaluate on Rels and Jat cause they have been pretty consistent.

Palmar and Jealous look worse because I have been their main shield this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft769
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 735
Stork 308
ggaemo 303
Leta 246
PianO 82
Hyuk 33
ZergMaN 30
yabsab 20
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor61
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King222
Westballz43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor712
Other Games
summit1g9947
C9.Mang0269
PiGStarcraft164
Sick148
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick618
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1356
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 13m
Online Event
4h 13m
FEL
9h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.