• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:29
CEST 08:29
KST 15:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8393 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:40 GMT
#8743
On March 15 2024 10:39 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:37 iamperfection wrote:
Dp shenany on to palmar ?


I already told you I think he is town…

i think you might be wrong


It’s possible. But i back my own reads at this juncture.
And marvs, and sandro’s
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:43 GMT
#8748
On March 15 2024 10:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


Lets make her wish come true.

I still believe now after the mason that she is just a depressed Townie.

On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?

Let her be? And vote for your scumread? lol
Opportunistic mindset from DMB, following DP/iam

so I should vote you?! like just a wasted single vote on you? How does that help Town?

Interesting post. So in your worldview, both Jealous and Palmer are town? There is no good option for a vote?


I dont think she is wrong. No wagons picked up steam apart from those.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:52 GMT
#8762
Vivax swap to cake.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:54 GMT
#8765
On March 15 2024 10:51 Rels wrote:
Why is it so fucking hard to lynch Palmar
Outside of the dumbtells, I never saw a reason to townread him
I don't understand why you townread him so much DP. Can't remember what you wrote in your big list, I remember you listed marv like everybody else but what else?


Tone, meta, mindmeld with Sandro.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:57 GMT
#8772
On March 15 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.


lol that would be something
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:04 GMT
#8786
Sorry cake 😭
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:13 GMT
#8805
On March 15 2024 11:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:05 Rels wrote:
Inexcusable vote from DMB

why she asked me first in the mason to vote herself, because she feel so bad here.


Don’t worry about it. it was the right thing to do.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:14 GMT
#8807
On March 15 2024 11:10 Vivax wrote:
MZ wasted vote.
Did I call it right on D2 with Jealous/DP/Mz?


You absolutely did not
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:16 GMT
#8815
On March 15 2024 11:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:10 Vivax wrote:
MZ wasted vote.
Did I call it right on D2 with Jealous/DP/Mz?


You absolutely did not


I don‘t want to hear that from you though


I’ll post it again post game
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:17 GMT
#8817
On March 15 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
Dp make sure you reread palmar before you die.


Will do
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:17 GMT
#8818
I’ll make a big town case even
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:18 GMT
#8820
On March 15 2024 11:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:10 Vivax wrote:
MZ wasted vote.
Did I call it right on D2 with Jealous/DP/Mz?


You absolutely did not


I don‘t want to hear that from you though


I’ll post it again post game


Ok then.
But you have what it takes to fool us all.
Need to accept that makes you hard to trust


I do. But there are still sensible limits
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:21 GMT
#8827
On March 15 2024 11:10 Vivax wrote:
I was afraid to take responsibility for the Jealous lynch tbh.
But it was probably the correct one


This is sooo wtf btw. Just fucking vote your scum read then if you disagree about cake

I was very clear that this was a lynch that I thought was town 80% of the time.

I still think it was a good lynch overall.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:22 GMT
#8830
On March 15 2024 11:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
I’ll make a big town case even

If that's the case, please do that one before deadline. Interested to read and potentially debate it before you're potentially shot
And I hope I'm not making the scum team choose you to incriminate me with that post lol


Yeah I’m at hospital right now but I’ll try and do it before the euros are asleep.

Need a computer though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:30 GMT
#8841
Out of Rels vs dmb I think dmb looks way townier
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:33 GMT
#8845
On March 15 2024 11:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:24 Vivax wrote:
Jealous/MZ/Iamp/Palmar/JAT could have them all from the nonvoters when we had 2 or possibly three wagons on mafia at once.

Jat and Palmar together unlikely

Yeah
JAT has been so similar to me, the only way he's scum in my mind if is if he's purposefully copying everything I'm saying and pasting it back. Even though he shouldn't be by logic alone, I think he is my strongest townread. I would be like, honored, if he's scum and chose to mimic me. And also would learn from my mistakes for the next game hopefully lol


Maybe you are scum together
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:37 GMT
#8851
On March 15 2024 11:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:30 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:24 Vivax wrote:
Jealous/MZ/Iamp/Palmar/JAT could have them all from the nonvoters when we had 2 or possibly three wagons on mafia at once.

Jat and Palmar together unlikely

Yeah
JAT has been so similar to me, the only way he's scum in my mind if is if he's purposefully copying everything I'm saying and pasting it back. Even though he shouldn't be by logic alone, I think he is my strongest townread. I would be like, honored, if he's scum and chose to mimic me. And also would learn from my mistakes for the next game hopefully lol


Maybe you are scum together

Mixing our fake reads in a big pastebin and taking them out when we need them?


It’s the next level of bussing wifom.

Makes sense if you bussed the other half of your team for example.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 02:41 GMT
#8855
On March 15 2024 11:37 Vivax wrote:
Iamp looks townier than Palmar and I'd say JAT/MZ/Rels are the real pain in the ass to figure out.


Agree with all of that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 03:02 GMT
#8859
On March 15 2024 11:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:34 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:30 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:24 Vivax wrote:
Jealous/MZ/Iamp/Palmar/JAT could have them all from the nonvoters when we had 2 or possibly three wagons on mafia at once.

Jat and Palmar together unlikely

Yeah
JAT has been so similar to me, the only way he's scum in my mind if is if he's purposefully copying everything I'm saying and pasting it back. Even though he shouldn't be by logic alone, I think he is my strongest townread. I would be like, honored, if he's scum and chose to mimic me. And also would learn from my mistakes for the next game hopefully lol


Maybe you are scum together

Mixing our fake reads in a big pastebin and taking them out when we need them?


It’s the next level of bussing wifom.

Makes sense if you bussed the other half of your team for example.

You just realized that you were wrong all game on CopCake. You were the main cause of that almost mislynch yesterday and actual mislynch today. PLEASE take the time to readjust


So I have been wrong once. Sorry I don’t know everyone’s fucking Alignments.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 03:08 GMT
#8863
I think Rels is mafia.

He is spewing tmi woth everything

Trying to shade dmb for her cake vote is sus as fuck.

Rels/jat +1
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
Noble 23
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor740
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0318
Happy243
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS43
trigger15
ceh91
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 31m
OSC
15h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.