• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:29
CEST 08:29
KST 15:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8355 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:44 GMT
#8671
On March 15 2024 09:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Have we got enough to lynch Rels here?

I thought you see him as Town?


No.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:51 GMT
#8679
On March 15 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm chasing down dumb shit honestly.

My last attempt was to do an analysis on dmb based on how often she used the word "fucking". Cause I remember her being aggressive last game and much more mellow this one. But turns out she still loves dropping the f-bombs just as much.


Do you say you don´t like me to use the word fuck?? I can change that for you. Would you prefer ego busted dickhead again or something new like self-absorbed douchebag??

Do you really want to make a read based on my swearing here?

Did I miss something? Why so mad at Palmar?


I am always mad at Palmar. But he plays like moron as Town and now as well so I am not sure if I should vote him or fucking not.



What about treks he still mafia to you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:57 GMT
#8685
On March 15 2024 09:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm chasing down dumb shit honestly.

My last attempt was to do an analysis on dmb based on how often she used the word "fucking". Cause I remember her being aggressive last game and much more mellow this one. But turns out she still loves dropping the f-bombs just as much.


Do you say you don´t like me to use the word fuck?? I can change that for you. Would you prefer ego busted dickhead again or something new like self-absorbed douchebag??

Do you really want to make a read based on my swearing here?

Did I miss something? Why so mad at Palmar?


I am always mad at Palmar. But he plays like moron as Town and now as well so I am not sure if I should vote him or fucking not.



What about treks he still mafia to you?


treks? do you mean Koshi?


Rels sorry phone posting
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:57 GMT
#8687
On March 15 2024 09:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
@DP do you think there are mafia voting on jealous?


Probably at least one.☝️
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:00 GMT
#8690
Anyway I’m going to hospital cause my calf swelled to twice its normal size and it may be a blood clot.

So I’ll be around but very sporadic.

I’m voting Rels cause I think that is the most likely to flip mafia and I don’t know what to do with cake.

If you all decided to lynch cake I’ll join that wagon.

Unvote

Vote:Rels
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:00 GMT
#8691
I will lynch jealous to save palmar though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:01 GMT
#8693
On March 15 2024 09:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
@DP do you think there are mafia voting on jealous?


Probably at least one.☝️

palmar or jat


Jat out of those two 100%
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:02 GMT
#8694
On March 15 2024 10:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:00 DarthPunk wrote:
I will lynch jealous to save palmar though.

you think that strongly that palmar is town?


Yeah I do.

All of the reasons that people scum read him make sense.

But I just think he is town. I’m playing marvs role from last game and saving him from the ML
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:06 GMT
#8697
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


I’m down for that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:08 GMT
#8699
Done
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:09 GMT
#8700
Jealous, dmb, vivax etc. please jump on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:12 GMT
#8703
This will be an amazing play if she is mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:13 GMT
#8704
On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?


Lynch Rels
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:14 GMT
#8707
On March 15 2024 10:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:12 DarthPunk wrote:
This will be an amazing play if she is mafia

cant unvote now if mafia either.


Lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:17 GMT
#8710
On March 15 2024 10:15 iamperfection wrote:
come on palmar you should be all over this


I think he’s asleep
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:31 GMT
#8722
On March 15 2024 10:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

Ohh the village magician is here! Can you please shuffle the cards and show us what colour Queen CC is? (Before we lynch her)


He said town
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:32 GMT
#8724
On March 15 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
dmb will you shenany wherever dp goes?


Clearly not 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:33 GMT
#8727
On March 15 2024 10:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 23:31 Palmar wrote:
Maybe, I honestly don't know. I can't remember how excitable Rels is in games, it'd be a pure tone read and I feel like I have better things to read him on.

"better things"? Palmar like spent the last days listing a bunch of stuff and calling me conf town. Now he scumread me because of one single point


It’s a big point though
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:37 GMT
#8735
I think cake is like 80% chance of town. Stil think it’s the right lynch.

What do you do with her at lylo? What do you do when she self votes at lylo?

You are taking cake/vivax into mylo guys

Think about that hell you are inflicting on yourselves
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 01:38 GMT
#8739
On March 15 2024 10:37 iamperfection wrote:
Dp shenany on to palmar ?


I already told you I think he is town…
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
Noble 23
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor740
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0318
Happy243
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS43
trigger15
ceh91
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 31m
OSC
15h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.