• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8323 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:12 GMT
#8600
On March 15 2024 08:11 Palmar wrote:
CC successfully averts a lynch with dramatics and fuck off.

I hate this playstyle soooo much 🤣

Me too.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:12 GMT
#8601
Palmar cc is lock town now right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:17 GMT
#8604
On March 15 2024 08:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:01 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately

I even pointed out that this is hypocritical. It did feel genuine to me, but even scum being called out for their dumb takes can get butthurt about it. It was enough to make the needle move slightly for me but it doesn't outweigh everything else she's said/done throughout the game. Still, it can be an act, and if it is, it's a really good one, which is my point in this context.

Core of the post though was that I don't see any world where the CC/Jealous team makes sense unless we're both actors of that level.


Jealous if you are town you need to dump a list post and start finding an alternative wagon

Cc basically confirmed herself by asking for a replacement and self voting through dick move analysis.

So give us some scum reads before all the euros go to bed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:36 GMT
#8608
On March 15 2024 08:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:01 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately

I even pointed out that this is hypocritical. It did feel genuine to me, but even scum being called out for their dumb takes can get butthurt about it. It was enough to make the needle move slightly for me but it doesn't outweigh everything else she's said/done throughout the game. Still, it can be an act, and if it is, it's a really good one, which is my point in this context.

Core of the post though was that I don't see any world where the CC/Jealous team makes sense unless we're both actors of that level.

have you seen the dick move analysis?

That because she says she is going to get a replacement, that she is town? I'm tired of the theatrics tbh.

Trying to understand CopCake is exhausting in itself, so trying to untangle whether this is an act or not on top of that is just not worth the brainpower. If she's town, she fulfills her prophecy of being absolutely shit as town. If she's scum, I guess it would be her second time fulfilling the prophecy that she's "good" as scum by saving herself with emotional appeals (which she said were tasteless in this very game btw).

I think it's a fucking garbage situation and people who play like that shouldn't be allowed to play, period, regardless of alignment. But, because people decided to lynch VE instead, this is our world now, and if I get lynched today, for me it means that the nightmare of trying to lynch the player who made the most inane, manipulative, and scummy plays in the game is finally over. Will be fun watching Vivax have egg on his face, too


I completely agree but it’s time to move on to something else imo
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:42 GMT
#8611
On March 15 2024 08:36 Jealous wrote:
Sidebar, this is an interesting vote snapshot from D2:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621825-a-classy-vote-thread?page=7#140

You can draw your own WIFOM from here.


You sussing koshi and perfection here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:42 GMT
#8612
On March 15 2024 08:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:11 Palmar wrote:
And DMB still just afk.

I'm sure this day can't end in anything but greatness.

Don't rejoice too soon, I'm here.

First I have to catch up with the thread


The hero we deserve?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:43 GMT
#8613
We still have just over two hours for shenanigans
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:59 GMT
#8623
On March 15 2024 08:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:37 sandroba wrote:
I'm liking palmar more and more. His night posts read really genuine to me, maybe I'm a fool but I'm prob not going after palmar d2.
Marv had some paranoind behavior in the qt which has fully convinced me he is town.
I think these are the big question marks for people and I think they are both town.

By process of elimination here is what I'm at:
Likely mafia: ve + rels - both didn't care one bit about the lynch imo
Depending on TTS being mafia or town it leave us 2/3 mafia in this pile:
mz, jsl, jat, cop, dmb, slam

This is where I'm at.


Aside from sandro thinking JSL mafia at end of night at most we have this as slightly indicative of Rels.
Makes me a tad paranoid Jealous isn't among those but do I want to resort to NK wifom?

I'll accept shenannies onto Rels maybe.


I prefer a Rels lynch but I also realise that is going to trigger all your jealous and dp are partnered paranoia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:00 GMT
#8625
On March 15 2024 08:49 Vivax wrote:
Rayn and Sandro had copcake in common, I'll concede that.


No shit.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:03 GMT
#8630
On March 15 2024 09:01 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:49 Vivax wrote:
Rayn and Sandro had copcake in common, I'll concede that.


No shit.



Fine. Consider me flexible to switch to CC.
I get the jitters thinking about a Jealous townflip ngl.


Why now though? you don’t put stock in the dick move analysis.

Honestly I am done with her.

I am viewing her as town and moving on.

You all fucked up again and again dealing with her so if she is mafia town deserves this loss

You can deal with it at mylo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:05 GMT
#8631
I’m going to be around until the flip. We can be flexible
I want to hear dmbs reads also interested in what was said in the mason chat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:07 GMT
#8634
On March 15 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m going to be around until the flip. We can be flexible
I want to hear dmbs reads also interested in what was said in the mason chat.


WHY is she asking me in the mason chat that I should lynch her????????


I don’t fucking know. Why don’t you ask her?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:09 GMT
#8636
You know If jealous was not trying to get lynched as mafia that is the worst set of reads possible for his own survival.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:10 GMT
#8637
On March 15 2024 09:08 Vivax wrote:
I'm mostly just happy that I could get a bit of traction on Jealous.
But I don't want to be exceedingly egotistical if you really want CC and she wants to die after all.


You think she would go down this road with replacements as mafia?

I really want to lynch mafia today.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:12 GMT
#8641
On March 15 2024 09:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:08 Vivax wrote:
I'm mostly just happy that I could get a bit of traction on Jealous.
But I don't want to be exceedingly egotistical if you really want CC and she wants to die after all.


You think she would go down this road with replacements as mafia?

I really want to lynch mafia today.

i mean if we think the whole thing is an act then its possible and she crossed the line i guess.


I don’t fucking know anymore.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:18 GMT
#8648
On March 15 2024 09:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m going to be around until the flip. We can be flexible
I want to hear dmbs reads also interested in what was said in the mason chat.


WHY is she asking me in the mason chat that I should lynch her????????


I don’t fucking know. Why don’t you ask her?

She wrote
I want to get lynched. Pls, do it. This game is like meh and no fun, nothing enjoybale, nothing friendly

If that is a just tyring to make me think of her as Town with emotinal breakdown, then it´s function very good. I could understand that she feels like this. I mean she has to defend herself since the begining and doesn´t even get lynched I would just hope to get lynched as well in her situation...


And when she is actually mafia with palmar. I would totally understand it. I mean playing with this dickhead would frustrate me as well and then fighting the hole time with dp in the thread. Both would take fun and energy away


Fighting with me is the most fun though. The thrill of the relentless challenge. Right? Right guys????
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:21 GMT
#8655
You should have seen me in the past then dmb. I am very restrained these days.

I think even Marv struggled with it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:22 GMT
#8657
On March 15 2024 09:21 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:18 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m going to be around until the flip. We can be flexible
I want to hear dmbs reads also interested in what was said in the mason chat.


WHY is she asking me in the mason chat that I should lynch her????????


I don’t fucking know. Why don’t you ask her?

She wrote
I want to get lynched. Pls, do it. This game is like meh and no fun, nothing enjoybale, nothing friendly

If that is a just tyring to make me think of her as Town with emotinal breakdown, then it´s function very good. I could understand that she feels like this. I mean she has to defend herself since the begining and doesn´t even get lynched I would just hope to get lynched as well in her situation...


And when she is actually mafia with palmar. I would totally understand it. I mean playing with this dickhead would frustrate me as well and then fighting the hole time with dp in the thread. Both would take fun and energy away

wat ?


She's had it with Palmar since he D1 lynched me.
But I think she's being sincere.

i dont understand


He is saying dmb is pissed at palmar since last game when he lynched vivax day one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:23 GMT
#8658
Have we got enough to lynch Rels here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2024 00:44 GMT
#8669
On March 15 2024 09:31 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
You know If jealous was not trying to get lynched as mafia that is the worst set of reads possible for his own survival.

How come?


Just unlikely to lynch any of those based on current thread sentiment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
WinterStarcraft140
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1110
White-Ra 140
NaDa 60
Noble 55
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4900
Counter-Strike
taco 513
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS54
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21587
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 24m
Online Event
9h 24m
FEL
14h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.