• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:29
CEST 11:29
KST 18:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9780 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:19 GMT
#8517
I think jealous is wrong but I’d lynch him over palmar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:20 GMT
#8518
Has cake just up and left with a self vote on her. Jesus Christ I can’t even.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:23 GMT
#8524
Case for Rels

Tmi.

The palmar analysis.

Not pushing reads into lynches.

Fake sounding bus posts and credit garnering after tts slip.

Sound logical but not lynching mafia.

Vote Rels
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:23 GMT
#8527
On March 15 2024 07:22 iamperfection wrote:
i guess their is mafia motivation to keeping cc in the game lol.

100 percent. Especially if I am alive
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:25 GMT
#8531
On March 15 2024 07:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Case for Rels

Tmi.

The palmar analysis.

Not pushing reads into lynches.

Fake sounding bus posts and credit garnering after tts slip.

Sound logical but not lynching mafia.

Vote Rels


Sorry bro but he's still tinfoil territory.
He called Oats + TTS scum super early it's tinfoil for later.

Why not tinfoil Jealous instead even though he wanted redchecked Oats lynched?
I don't believe you.


Don’t believe what?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:27 GMT
#8533
On March 15 2024 07:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
We don't know who to lynch for sure at this stage that probably just means DP was mafia

Rels is tinfoil but somehow DP is fair game?

My man...


Just ignore it. He is in the Timezone that he usually posts crazy useless bullshit like this
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:29 GMT
#8538
Attention town

We are lynching Rels please adjust your votes accordingly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:30 GMT
#8540
On March 15 2024 07:29 iamperfection wrote:
thinking about it though dont we have to deal with CC though. Like if they arent gonna play and just vote themselves they wont get modkilled ?


This is true. But she is likely town no?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:31 GMT
#8543
On March 15 2024 07:30 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:28 Palmar wrote:
Let's at least pile some votes on Rels and see if we can summon him.

Isn't he NA timezone now? That irritated me before. Since I remember him being EU timezone.

france


Nah he is in canada
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:36 GMT
#8551
Vivax is there a reason dmb is not around? Also what is your current read on her?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:37 GMT
#8553
On March 15 2024 07:32 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:29 iamperfection wrote:
thinking about it though dont we have to deal with CC though. Like if they arent gonna play and just vote themselves they wont get modkilled ?


This is true. But she is likely town no?

We want them at mylo?

But your right they have to be town i would think.


No but it is what it is at this point.

We just lose to her being mafia and doing that probably if she is mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:39 GMT
#8556
On March 15 2024 07:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax is there a reason dmb is not around? Also what is your current read on her?


It doesn't matter, all that matters is you trying every trick in the book to save Jealous


lol fine.

Unvote:

Vote jealous


Attention town we are voting jealous for our lord and saviour mayor vivax please adjust your votes accordingly

Now what?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:42 GMT
#8562
On March 15 2024 07:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:35 Vivax wrote:
And I still have good reason to believe Jealous is mafia so.
Who cares about the others if me and JAT agree on one.

I actually hate how Jealous has played today, but if DP is telling the truth about how towny Jealous was in that mason QT I'm just riding that.


Let’s just lynch him. He is on the borderline of my Poe anyway and it keeps you alive.

My town read of you is more certain than my jealous town read.

Hopefully if he is town he spews town and we can swap. But if he is town vivax is goi g to mislynch him anyway at some point.

And I could be wrong and he could be mafia.

Problem is tomorrow is going to be difficult for you if jealous flips town. But you will just have to cross that bridge when you get to it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:44 GMT
#8568
On March 15 2024 07:43 iamperfection wrote:
his frustration with cc getting town read for their behavior makes sense if he is mafia.


It also makes sense if you are town and think she is mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:49 GMT
#8574
On March 15 2024 07:48 Koshi wrote:
iamp dp and vivax you are sure? I cant chnage anymore.


I’m not sure that jealous is mafia but I think palmar is town more than I think jealous is town.

And vivax will never let this go so it’s a risk mitigation flip
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:56 GMT
#8584
On March 15 2024 07:54 iamperfection wrote:
where does jealous live do we know ?


I think the states
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:57 GMT
#8585
On March 15 2024 07:53 iamperfection wrote:
this game is so fucking hard wtf.


Isn’t it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:05 GMT
#8593
On March 15 2024 08:01 Palmar wrote:
If you carry this lynch and end the game as town Vivax, you can keep your penis.


lol I spat out my cereal reading this lmao
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:05 GMT
#8594
I’m still going to be around depending on what jealous does.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:11 GMT
#8597
On March 15 2024 08:06 iamperfection wrote:
what does he have 6 votes?


Yes happened rather quickly hey.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1111
byalli779
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1056
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns30060
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9659
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 31m
OSC
12h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.