• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)34Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9760 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:34 GMT
#10367
On March 19 2024 10:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.


He was the leading wagon when you voted with him!


I got feelings sorry. Maybe I felt bad for him. Maybe he contributes to making the game humorous. I second guessed myself.
Then I went back, but Mz and iamp didn‘t.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:35 GMT
#10370
Or dmb for that matter.
It‘s also all visible in the thread. All of it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:36 GMT
#10372
On March 19 2024 10:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.


He was the leading wagon when you voted with him!


I got feelings sorry. Maybe I felt bad for him. Maybe he contributes to making the game humorous. I second guessed myself.
Then I went back, but Mz and iamp didn‘t.


Mz never voted for him.

Perfection always wanted palmar.

I take responsibility for mislynching palmar, but you can't shit on anyone for not lynching jealous either.


Well I could have sworn Mz was voting him because he accused me of not lynching him pre-flip. So maybe they‘re just friends, or Mz is scum. Who knows.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:38 GMT
#10374
On March 19 2024 10:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here

??? What are you talking about? I take responsibility for every single one of my vote and scumread. It doesn't change the fact that your actions and votes d3 and d4 caused jealous to survive. Take your own advice and own it


You give obsessed stalker vibes tbh. You try to pin everything bad happening on me, but at least I had my vote on mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:39 GMT
#10375
I think you‘re scum though so you‘re kinda forgiven. You need to discredit me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:44 GMT
#10379
On March 19 2024 10:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:33 Rels wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here

??? What are you talking about? I take responsibility for every single one of my vote and scumread. It doesn't change the fact that your actions and votes d3 and d4 caused jealous to survive. Take your own advice and own it


You give obsessed stalker vibes tbh. You try to pin everything bad happening on me, but at least I had my vote on mafia.

??? I'm not pinning anything. I'm stating the fact that your chaotic way of playing caused Jealous to live for 2 days in a row. I'm kinda mad at you so I will continue to do so until the end of the game


No because you‘re being selective about it and just want to be an asshole towards me.

You didnt blame dp when he asked me to do cop but you blame me when I switch off and on but others don‘t ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:45 GMT
#10383
Is this you being a dick on behalf of others because I claimed Jk?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:46 GMT
#10385
On March 19 2024 10:44 Rels wrote:
The way you treated me after the flip was unacceptable so that will be my way of coping


You called me a moron, and slipped yourself mafia in the process. What‘s there to say.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:48 GMT
#10389
That could be said for Mz too but for him it was worse because it was pre-flip
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:48 GMT
#10390
Nothing to say about that rels ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:52 GMT
#10394
If I was on the Palmar wagon and saw someone switch off Jealous and called him a moron when he‘s helping me get my lynch, there‘s two worlds:

1. He‘s lying scum
2. He‘s lying town

I actually think he‘s town so that raises some questions about game integrity if so, but let‘s not go there.

Seems kinda tied to Rels tho…
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:54 GMT
#10398
On March 19 2024 10:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:52 Vivax wrote:
If I was on the Palmar wagon and saw someone switch off Jealous and called him a moron when he‘s helping me get my lynch, there‘s two worlds:

1. He‘s lying scum
2. He‘s lying town

I actually think he‘s town so that raises some questions about game integrity if so, but let‘s not go there.

Seems kinda tied to Rels tho…


MZ never voted for jealous though. I keep on telling you that.

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Palmar (4): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, DarthPunk
Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Vivax
DarthPunk (2) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 4 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Its right here...


Why does he blame me pre-flip for not keeping my vote on him then ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:54 GMT
#10399
Mafia could push him for it too
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:55 GMT
#10400
You don‘t blame someone that aggressively for not lynching someone you think is town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:56 GMT
#10401
Unless he was shielding J on purpose ofc.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:59 GMT
#10405
On March 19 2024 10:57 Rels wrote:
If that's the argument being made, I also was mad at you being so chaotic, so I don't see the issue that MZ was too


I have a right to shenannies.
I only control my vote.

I don‘t take responsibility for controlling your minds.

If anyone‘s vote ends up on town and not on mafia, it‘s not m fault.

But everyone tries to make me believe otherwise.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 21 2024 02:07 GMT
#10956
Wp Oats, DP, Jat

Jealous too. Undoubtedly mafias greatest asset.

Mz and Rels were ok too
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 21 2024 02:08 GMT
#10960
On March 21 2024 11:08 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 11:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2024 11:05 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 11:04 Rels wrote:
GG scum! At the very least we weren't even close ... I don't know if that really should be a relief but ...

We were close on D4

PS: Fuck Vivax.

Vivax was your best man with Cake and DMB (who you both lynched) after D2, so fuck you.

Vivax tunneled me for like 4 or 5 IRL days and didn't consider he might have been wrong once, and didn't have the gut to hold the line on DP anyway.

Cake and DMB... alright.


I voted DP with you.
Could have asked your friends for help
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 21 2024 02:09 GMT
#10961
And to think I felt bad for you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 21 2024 02:19 GMT
#10981
I‘m rereading the Palmar lynch and have a hard time seeing that Jealous didn‘t know DP was scum all along tbh.

He only decided to vote him in order to save himself though.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 12
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss958
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
XBOCT144
DeMusliM137
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS84
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1210
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19m
OSC
3h 19m
Stellar Fest
3h 19m
OSC
14h 19m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.