• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:01
CEST 05:01
KST 12:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7891 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:48 GMT
#8437
On March 15 2024 06:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I want cake or JAT this phase.

Why? Low impact - low presence? You are better than this.


You are both in my Poe and palmar is not.

Simple as that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:48 GMT
#8438
On March 15 2024 06:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:44 Vivax wrote:
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.


What you mean? I was on the JAT wagon all night.


You switched to a wagon with Jealous on it


And?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:50 GMT
#8443
Like she only matters when she is in danger.
And it keeps on working wtf?!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:52 GMT
#8448
On March 15 2024 06:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar please help me can you do an actual full read of me.

Why?

Like I am quite possibly going to die here tonight. Seems doing a massive filter read is a waste of time...


Agreed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:53 GMT
#8451
On March 15 2024 06:53 iamperfection wrote:
you will be here for the deadline dp ? remember the time change


Yeah I’m on sick leave.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:54 GMT
#8452
The euros are all about to fuck off though right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:55 GMT
#8455
On March 15 2024 06:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:51 Palmar wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar please help me can you do an actual full read of me.

Why?

Like I am quite possibly going to die here tonight. Seems doing a massive filter read is a waste of time...

it will help me to determine if your town or not then you wont die if your town.

I'm not mafia, does this help?

If I'm mafia I'm just gonna read your filter, find a few smart posts, which you've definitely made, call you possibly town for it because it jives. Maybe dig up a marv or sandro endorsement or something, follow up with a DP endorsement and say that while I can't be sure I think iamp probably looks town. Still hate the fact that you don't know what a policy lynch is as a good joke in the end to keep it light.

So let's just pretend I did that.


This man is a gem
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:57 GMT
#8460
The problem with cake is that she is so insanely hard to lynch that it might just end up getting palmar lynched trying to go for her. Even though I think she is the best shot at mafia flipping this phase.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:58 GMT
#8465
Can I ask a question.

Why do I not get to lynch my scum read this game when you all know I am town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:59 GMT
#8469
On March 15 2024 06:58 Vivax wrote:
The only correct play here is to kill DP Rels and Jealous.

Everyone else is making too little sense.


Now is not the time for the shitpost section of your range. Tbh
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:02 GMT
#8475
On March 15 2024 07:00 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Can I ask a question.

Why do I not get to lynch my scum read this game when you all know I am town?


Incorrect, you are not cleared.

You could be mafia who got a gun from a gunsmith.


And shot mafia cake???! And then made it so my team had to have an additional 2 mislynches or whatever?

You are out of your god damn mind. You never ever got off trying to cast doubt on me. You just pretended when you were forced to.

Get her out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:03 GMT
#8479
On March 15 2024 07:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:58 Vivax wrote:
The only correct play here is to kill DP Rels and Jealous.

Everyone else is making too little sense.


Now is not the time for the shitpost section of your range. Tbh


Hey you said DMB could have a point on Rels.
As for Jealous you have been blatantly ignoring his existence all game long


Not true.

You don’t have a good argument for why he is mafia vivax.

He really wanted to lynch oats when we were mason pairs

But didn’t post in the thread for cred.

That is a ridiculous type of bus vivax
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:04 GMT
#8481
On March 15 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
The problem with cake is that she is so insanely hard to lynch that it might just end up getting palmar lynched trying to go for her. Even though I think she is the best shot at mafia flipping this phase.

Here's the thing.

I am absolutely in the "CC almost can't be mafia because these antics are just so ridiculous" camp.

Is the case against her just "let's kill her because I'm going to believe she is better than this?"


Well I disagree. Her antics were this ridiculous in her last mafia game too.

I nailed her to the wall last game on day one.

And she wriggled out of it just like she is doing here
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:06 GMT
#8485
Here is the thing. Cake self votes calls me mafia and starts rapid posting.

Is the maturing genuine or is it a tactic to not get lynched?

Does it seem like she is giving up when she self votes?

If not, then does town do self vote matyring all game or does mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:06 GMT
#8488
On March 15 2024 07:05 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
The problem with cake is that she is so insanely hard to lynch that it might just end up getting palmar lynched trying to go for her. Even though I think she is the best shot at mafia flipping this phase.

Here's the thing.

I am absolutely in the "CC almost can't be mafia because these antics are just so ridiculous" camp.

Is the case against her just "let's kill her because I'm going to believe she is better than this?"

The martyrdom makes no sense though. Like why so obsessed with DP.


!!!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:08 GMT
#8494
On March 15 2024 07:06 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:00 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Can I ask a question.

Why do I not get to lynch my scum read this game when you all know I am town?


Incorrect, you are not cleared.

You could be mafia who got a gun from a gunsmith.


And shot mafia cake???! And then made it so my team had to have an additional 2 mislynches or whatever?

You are out of your god damn mind. You never ever got off trying to cast doubt on me. You just pretended when you were forced to.

Get her out.


Oh and I gambled to get lynched?

Did I control rels and iamp or something?

You win towncred. That is it.

And yes, forced and I did it because I am town.

In how many worlds have you worked to see me town? No one.

The next misslynch was probably DMB or JAT after this.


This is bullshit btw. I considered Ymir and discarded it knowing full well that if I scum read you you would scum read me.

Your scum reads and martyring are clearly motivated from a position of self preservation.

That is why you are mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:10 GMT
#8498
On March 15 2024 07:08 iamperfection wrote:
dick move analysis? from that last post town right?

The replacement one?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:11 GMT
#8505
On March 15 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Here is the thing. Cake self votes calls me mafia and starts rapid posting.

Is the maturing genuine or is it a tactic to not get lynched?

Does it seem like she is giving up when she self votes?

If not, then does town do self vote matyring all game or does mafia?


It is not martyring, I am fed up.

If I am not lynched I am gonna ask for replacement.

See this is the shit that makes me want to not lynch her.

I can't believe anyone would have enough lack of integrity to do this as mafia.


I have seen it before
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:12 GMT
#8508
Unvote

If cake is mafia and she posted that about replacements I’m going to have a fucking problem post game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:19 GMT
#8516
I think rels
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft454
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft481
PiGStarcraft454
RuFF_SC2 187
PiLiPiLi 22
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1415
White-Ra 187
Hyuk 50
Noble 42
Bale 30
Icarus 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 667
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox764
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor667
Other Games
summit1g10482
Coldzera 851
JimRising 429
C9.Mang0335
ViBE65
ArmadaUGS34
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt198
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 59m
Online Event
7h 59m
FEL
12h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.