• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8056 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:29 GMT
#10326
Wouldn‘t you agree jat ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:53 GMT
#10330
Rels DP being mafia here is just too obvious with the Jealous association.

Rels was looking for an excuse to insult me while DPs motivations are less clear. But they played nicely along with Jealous.

Rels is already looking forward to make town kill itself some more and wants me to push dmb after he mislynched Palmar but I‘m going to be immune to that and put him in the evil town caregory with DP

We can revisit dmb after Jealous
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 18:10 GMT
#10331
I‘m likely going off the rails here because of the lack of red flips and start seeing enemies everywhere.

Not having to worry about choosing the lynch for two days so we can take a break would be very relaxing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 18:48 GMT
#10332
On March 18 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
i dont think i can do this vivax. im weak


The belt is heavy
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 19:19 GMT
#10333
I don‘t know why I always think DP knows the mafia but he just chooses not to lynch them.

He scares me, mostly because I wasn‘t able to reach him with the copcake thing. That‘s something that would work on most other people. Guy is an immovable rock, and he decided to be an obstacle during Jealous wagon and go for Palmar instead.

Normally mafia should like to do that. But he shot mafia. He felt paired with Rels post flip and they startes calling me mafia. That’s abnormal if they are not. And I believe they are not.

I‘m guessing they are the cardboard monsters. As for the target with the quantum physics book, I can guess who it could be now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 22:25 GMT
#10335
On March 19 2024 05:59 iamperfection wrote:
maybe a scum mz masoned palmar because he knew palmar thought they were dumb and would likely not use it much ?


errybodyyy was kung fu fightiiing

Palmar thinks everyone outside of him is dumb and he may not even be wrong about that.

He‘s like the only dude who called certain people mafia where everyone else wasn‘t looking. But those I mean are not at the bottom of his list.

I also think he could have seen through last day clearly without telling us.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 23:23 GMT
#10338
Jat/Iamp would be decent tinfoil.

One peaced out on his teammate for two days while town cannibalized itself on not-jealous, the other would have just been sheeping DP.

That‘s why the ‚weakness‘-post by iamp looks bad.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 23:30 GMT
#10340
On March 19 2024 08:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 08:23 Vivax wrote:
Jat/Iamp would be decent tinfoil.

One peaced out on his teammate for two days while town cannibalized itself on not-jealous, the other would have just been sheeping DP.

That‘s why the ‚weakness‘-post by iamp looks bad.


I don't think Jat is tinfoil.

He works on a lot of teams IMO.


It‘s town duty to autopilot on jealous tomorrow.
If anyone flails, they help scum automatically. We need every single vote.

No need to reply to this cause it‘s night.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 00:25 GMT
#10342
On March 19 2024 09:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax can you just share the rationale behind your DMB town read quickly?


I think she‘d be less antagonistic as mafia, and probably wouldn‘t blatantly disregard my strong wish to eliminate jealous, especially if theyre scum together. I believe she really believew you are mafia, and that Rels is mafia. And if it‘s true I‘m kinda astonished she arrived to that so quickly.

We‘re obviously able to gauge emotional reactions off each other which makes it hard to not end up biased.

Finding a post funny, getting worked up etc., but we avoid talking about game related stuff outside of the thread and we don’t bring it into it and I do my best to enforce it.

I didn‘t expect her to be mafia in that game that ended up compromised but it was short-lived. Think she‘s able to hide it from me otherwise.

Thought I‘d mention that too because I believe that‘s what you wanted to know by asking this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 00:28 GMT
#10343
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 00:33 GMT
#10346
On March 19 2024 09:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:28 Vivax wrote:
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.


What do you mean a dick move?


The timing for you to bring this up.
I read it as if you‘re concerned that I don‘t have a legitimate read on her. You could have chosen any point in the game to bring that up, not when Jealous is with the back to the wall.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 00:37 GMT
#10348
When I saw something that looked like a player was being saved by townies while being imo obvious scum, or you lynching your townreads, I immediately questioned integrity.

I questioned dmb‘s interactions with Oats, but I was met with unwillingness to engage, and Jealous was my naturally stronger scumread.

When they both hopped onto you, I didn‘t exclude it was a double bus at the last minute.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 00:37 GMT
#10349
On March 19 2024 09:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:28 Vivax wrote:
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.


What do you mean a dick move?


The timing for you to bring this up.
I read it as if you‘re concerned that I don‘t have a legitimate read on her. You could have chosen any point in the game to bring that up, not when Jealous is with the back to the wall.


I thought she was town before. Now she looks scummy as hell since the flip, when should I have brought this up before?

Who is your scum team right now?



Why does it matter if I scumread Jealous for three days now ?

I want a single lynch, you want to exploit me being forced to associate.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 00:39 GMT
#10350
You scumread him for three days two but always regused to end with your vote on him.

That‘s strong association
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 00:40 GMT
#10351
Anyway I‘m back to watching a movie with her.

The support Jealous had from some townies made this game farcical tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 00:56 GMT
#10352
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:12 GMT
#10355
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:13 GMT
#10356
On March 19 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
I will vote jealous with you tomorrow vivax if that is what you want.


I want to lynch scum. Once, the old fashioned way. No redchecks. And no martyrs.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:18 GMT
#10357
And if I sound insufferable it‘s because of town lynching someone who should have been a bottom tier lynch over several people I considered viable (Rels, dmb, you at the time) and ofc my top scumread.

But that‘s just me. My mood carries over into what I post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 19 2024 01:31 GMT
#10362
On March 19 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
I'm unmotivated. Because now that I've taken the time to think about it, vivax has to be town. For him to not be town, we would need to have a game with no other protection role, and no mafia role blocker, which is unheard of. So like real life, we really have a mad politician as the mayor that we can't get rid of, and caused his main scumread to not be lynched twice in a row now


This sentence is proof you are toxic af and don‘t take responsibility for your choices.

Like Palmar would say, I‘m not your mom.

I pushed the guy for two days If you don‘t vote him, it‘s on you. Get outta here
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 489
SteadfastSC148
TaKeTV 145
ComeBackTV 77
LamboSC265
Rex32
EnkiAlexander 9
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 148
ProTech142
LamboSC2 65
Rex 32
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36099
Shuttle 3081
Horang2 958
Bisu 917
Jaedong 717
Mini 594
EffOrt 526
Light 443
BeSt 353
firebathero 342
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 312
Stork 264
ggaemo 185
Zeus 172
Snow 159
Last 154
Rush 143
ZerO 140
Pusan 90
Leta 81
hero 66
Killer 57
sorry 51
Sea.KH 50
Sharp 49
Mong 42
Mind 39
Sexy 30
Shinee 28
Shine 26
Aegong 26
Bale 25
Terrorterran 23
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 19
NotJumperer 16
Free 14
PianO 12
HiyA 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4774
qojqva1775
Dendi1003
420jenkins80
Fuzer 37
League of Legends
Reynor96
Counter-Strike
x6flipin804
markeloff127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes1056
XaKoH 172
Other Games
gofns37972
singsing2484
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo920
Mlord226
DeMusliM195
Livibee183
Mew2King115
Liquid`VortiX111
Hui .95
QueenE89
ArmadaUGS77
Chillindude16
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2144
• TFBlade649
• Nemesis605
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 52m
Stellar Fest
23h 52m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.