• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10044 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:34 GMT
#10197
She was weak on jealous tbh.
But she also legitimately threatened dp
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:35 GMT
#10198
On March 18 2024 11:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 Rels wrote:
Why are you so strong on dmb?


I don‘t think she busses both her teammates during a Palmar wagon so strongly.

And you aren‘t sure that it‘s DP and jealous by now instead you focus on her so that‘s the actual scumclaim. Makes it easier to discard her as choice.

So only association?


Hey it‘s 3 v 4 it‘s all association from here on out
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:36 GMT
#10200
You‘re floundering Rels.
You could make me doubt dmb if you jumped to a jealous DP conclusion instantly but you‘re too tied now
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:38 GMT
#10203
On March 18 2024 11:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:35 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:34 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 Rels wrote:
Why are you so strong on dmb?


I don‘t think she busses both her teammates during a Palmar wagon so strongly.

And you aren‘t sure that it‘s DP and jealous by now instead you focus on her so that‘s the actual scumclaim. Makes it easier to discard her as choice.

So only association?


Hey it‘s 3 v 4 it‘s all association from here on out

Yeah, today is the equivalent of "d3 bus day" of a mini. So yeah, crazy weak. Especially since dp had no chance of actually being lynched today


Great lynch on Palmar m8 but you are outed
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:39 GMT
#10204
It‘s pointless conversation. For fun. But the solving is done
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:39 GMT
#10205
Jealous still goat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:41 GMT
#10207
On March 18 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness


my attitude is the same as that of vivax snake. it changes depending on the situation
And I wasn't so sure during the first few lynches whether I was really voting correctly.
Now it's just enough for me, you can all townread dp but I'm not doing that anymore. The only right thing I could do now was not to vote any of his wagons. Sorry for getting paranoid for thinking on dp and you as scum!

also good that you voted palmar. Your perfect filter is evaporating...the oracle fails...


Rude that my gf doesn’t vote jealous with me tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:43 GMT
#10213
On March 18 2024 11:41 Rels wrote:
I can't understand that you 2 townread each other so goddamn much after everything that just happened
Dmb townread on Palmar was weak as shit too, basically only association with dp and weak meta
I don't remember why vivax townread palmar


Factually untrue I was exploring her Oats association before the lynch.

It‘s your reaction post flip that makes me sure on it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:44 GMT
#10214
On March 18 2024 11:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:25 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

It's possible that my mind is coping and doesn't want to be 100% wrong, but I m seeing scum explanation for everything dmb did. What's your take on her now?
But as said earlier, I'll sleep on it and try to reread some parts of the game tomorrow with fresh eyes. It should be the point when I reread the entire game, but not with 500 pages ...


so I am scum because i did not vote palmar because i saw him just as a usuall dick of town and I didn´t want to vote j because this old towngame of him felt too simular. And now i am scum because I refused to vote any wagon made by dp?
wow nice game from you two

Nope that would not be why. It's your attitude and sureness


my attitude is the same as that of vivax snake. it changes depending on the situation
And I wasn't so sure during the first few lynches whether I was really voting correctly.
Now it's just enough for me, you can all townread dp but I'm not doing that anymore. The only right thing I could do now was not to vote any of his wagons. Sorry for getting paranoid for thinking on dp and you as scum!

also good that you voted palmar. Your perfect filter is evaporating...the oracle fails...


Rude that my gf doesn’t vote jealous with me tbh


I REFUSED TO VOTE ANY WAGON PUSHED BY DP



He defended the shit out of jealous.

And I called 2 mafia out on D2 zomg.
Was wrong on mz

God am Ibad at this game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:45 GMT
#10215
Refuge in audacity stage for mafia here.
DP trying to undermine my claim, Rels biting his teeth out. Jealous recovering for a little
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:46 GMT
#10218
Grackaroni can post a gif of kangaroos breeding and eating baguettes now
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:47 GMT
#10220
On March 18 2024 11:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:41 Rels wrote:
I can't understand that you 2 townread each other so goddamn much after everything that just happened
Dmb townread on Palmar was weak as shit too, basically only association with dp and weak meta
I don't remember why vivax townread palmar


Factually untrue I was exploring her Oats association before the lynch.

It‘s your reaction post flip that makes me sure on it

So when I asked what you thought of dmb, that's the moment you decided she was town?

So stupid


Hey you‘re acting like mafia post flip.
Could have just acted like MZ and iamp lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:48 GMT
#10221
When you know you were wrong on Palmar you‘d feel bad, you become aggressive and try to counter your inevitable lynch instead
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:50 GMT
#10225
On March 18 2024 11:49 Rels wrote:
I don't understand how this post make you go from doubting dmb to town dmb


And you ask me after the Palmar flip makes you look terrible not when I was asking Jealous to case you all day ?

Bad loser tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:52 GMT
#10227
On March 18 2024 11:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:49 Rels wrote:
I don't understand how this post make you go from doubting dmb to town dmb


And you ask me after the Palmar flip makes you look terrible not when I was asking Jealous to case you all day ?

Bad loser tbh


Just makes the association strongerrrr
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:55 GMT
#10232
On March 18 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?


That‘s a lie because it wouldn‘t have tied.
You should be asking mz that not me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:57 GMT
#10234
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:58 GMT
#10237
On March 18 2024 11:57 Rels wrote:
Getting frustrated so I'll step out. Hopefully I'll get some clarity while sleeping ...


Don‘t worry you only slipped that you know jealous alignment to call me stupid.

Irony gold tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:00 GMT
#10240
On March 18 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????


Don‘t worry someone who can understand it will
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:02 GMT
#10244
On March 18 2024 12:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

????


Don‘t worry someone who can understand it will

I'm talking about me that will probably hard push you in lylo tomorrow if I don't change my mind


You just said I lost the game by not voting Jealous but you‘d push me first? Ok Einstein
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12167
Artosis 372
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3230
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4924
Liquid`Hasu1170
Khaldor1055
Other Games
summit1g7270
shahzam524
FrodaN141
ArmadaUGS74
NeuroSwarm72
Mew2King67
ViBE50
JuggernautJason44
PPMD15
Vindicta3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Scarra397
• Shiphtur197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
Stellar Fest
14h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.