• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:14
CEST 01:14
KST 08:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9726 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:53 GMT
#10123
MZ could switch but he‘s making me responsible for not lynching jealous.

What a man
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:55 GMT
#10127
On March 18 2024 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:53 Vivax wrote:
MZ could switch but he‘s making me responsible for not lynching jealous.

What a man

BECAUSE I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WANTED PALMAR FROM THE START

Don't be mad at me that you wanted to rage lynch someone else.


Then lynch Palmar and be at peace ?

Don‘t you dare say Jealous isn‘t dying because of me when you have your vote elsewhere
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:56 GMT
#10131
MZ needs a scapegoat if Palmar flips town apparently.
I mean, he could just go to Jealous ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:57 GMT
#10135
On March 18 2024 10:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:56 Vivax wrote:
MZ needs a scapegoat if Palmar flips town apparently.
I mean, he could just go to Jealous ?


you don't get to push that anymore after the shit you just pulled.


Move if you disagree. You‘re embarrassing yourself
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:05 GMT
#10142
duh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:09 GMT
#10152
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:09 GMT
#10153
And doesn‘t make sense
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:09 GMT
#10155
All good though
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:11 GMT
#10157
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:13 GMT
#10164
On March 18 2024 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd


I would not get night killed here ever as town, are you serious, I almost got lynched just then.


No you didn‘t.
Felt like it because you‘re scum, but Jealous would be lynched first
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:14 GMT
#10167
On March 18 2024 11:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude

I wasn't saying it was your fault I wasn't switching to Jealous, just that you couldn't blame me that I didn't switch because I was open about wanting Palmar.

I'm fucking pissed, I'm gonna go do something else with my time and cool off.


You know two mafia now what‘s not to like
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:15 GMT
#10170
On March 18 2024 11:13 Rels wrote:
Was that the last bg?


Rels with the important questions
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:16 GMT
#10173
On March 18 2024 11:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude

I wasn't saying it was your fault I wasn't switching to Jealous, just that you couldn't blame me that I didn't switch because I was open about wanting Palmar.

I'm fucking pissed, I'm gonna go do something else with my time and cool off.


You know two mafia now what‘s not to like

I was wrong, that's what's not to like.

But I guess that is a silver lining.


I feel you it‘s how I felt after copcake
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:20 GMT
#10177
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:24 GMT
#10180
On March 18 2024 11:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.


Vivax just casually scum claiming in the thread.

What's not to love about this game.


Go prepare the counterclaim this doesn‘t suit you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:27 GMT
#10183
On March 18 2024 11:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:21 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.


Vivax just casually scum claiming in the thread.

What's not to love about this game.


Go prepare the counterclaim this doesn‘t suit you


You just agreed with a world in which town has 3 blues, but you are the fourth blue dummy, and the only one unconfirmed with a flip.


Do you think I paid attention to the number ?

You, Rels, Jealous are basically outed

Jat, dmb know what needs to be done probably.
MZ I don‘t think he‘s going to vote wrong this time
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:28 GMT
#10185
Good luck convincing us to lynch outside those three
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:29 GMT
#10186
If MZ means it with having made a mistake at least, and dmb accepts those, and jat dien‘t change his mind, it should be obvious those are all the remaining town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:30 GMT
#10188
Go spam scummies
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 02:33 GMT
#10194
On March 18 2024 11:31 Rels wrote:
Why are you so strong on dmb?


I don‘t think she busses both her teammates during a Palmar wagon so strongly.

And you aren‘t sure that it‘s DP and jealous by now instead you focus on her so that‘s the actual scumclaim. Makes it easier to discard her as choice.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
Vindicta 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10934
Artosis 495
Bale 12
TT1 3
League of Legends
Doublelift3671
JimRising 686
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4350
Khaldor900
Other Games
summit1g7415
shahzam642
Day[9].tv163
NeuroSwarm77
Mew2King72
ArmadaUGS63
ViBE55
JuggernautJason42
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 26
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Scarra486
• Shiphtur198
• Day9tv163
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Stellar Fest
13h 46m
OSC
22h 46m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.