• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:44
CEST 22:44
KST 05:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9381 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 23:12 GMT
#1455
On March 05 2024 08:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:09 iamperfection wrote:
Confirmed means by game mechanics he can't be scum you dolt

Ok if that is your only way to confirm somebody. Fair.

If I see a 7 page 24h Vivax I am putting him on the confirmed pile.

It's called an educated guessing game for a reason
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 23:41 GMT
#1481
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

Oh boy
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 23:50 GMT
#1489
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia

A solid case
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:00 GMT
#1506
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:02 GMT
#1510
On March 05 2024 09:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:00 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?


Yes. Questioning lack of suspicion on themselves is actually not uncomon.

You still have your vote parked on VE.

I do
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:05 GMT
#1513
On March 05 2024 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:02 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:00 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Does a scum post this?


Yes. Questioning lack of suspicion on themselves is actually not uncomon.

You still have your vote parked on VE.

I do

I don’t think it’s a good vote rn

Why all he really has done is bitch and moan.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:10 GMT
#1523
i dont apologize for being rude.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:18 GMT
#1533
On March 05 2024 09:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


What is this the newest issue of modern grandma


Found this really funny, not helpful I know but I like it.

On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.


What is Rayn's Scum range I probably need to know.

On March 05 2024 05:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


We don't even know what marv is. Besides, why shouldn't he?
It's like you think masoning marv is equal to running naked and heavily armed into a military encampment.


I mean if Marv was town quite possibly but not for a player like Ray who while I've only seen the town play but I know it's strong and strong early which is why if town being mayor would be an advantage compared to say dp who's town game is only strong later.

On March 05 2024 05:57 Vivax wrote:
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry


After a day like this my night post is going to be glorious.

On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Okay are you avoiding me specifically or really have no opinion even a null one?

On March 05 2024 06:16 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch.

Pretty scummy, I pledge to make my personal lynch a scum lynch. Much better platform.


This is funny and as marv says funny palmer is mafia.

On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote


WHY what? *takes deep breath and decides not to tunnel DP again.

Would you be able to explain why you are unvoting cake please.

On March 05 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.


Love this.


On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?



I mean after seeing you unvote cake...

On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.


This said good looking post, as sad as it is maybe it's worth keeping vivax alive. I did like him before he roll claimed tbh seemed townish which is why it baffled me all the more that he felt presured enough to claim.

On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


But I can also see this point as well. Difficult.... I'm conflicted right now.

Like what the actual fuck

Maybe I just think it’s really bad and lacking in reading comprehension.

Will revisit another time.

to me its a long list post that dosnt reach to any real conclusions. Could be scummy or just bad. posting for the sake of posting etc
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 00:31 GMT
#1547
On March 05 2024 09:28 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:26 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
or more accuratally town instead of scum, Yeah that does look scummy fair enough.

You managed to misunderstand my very short case on palmar too. And the rest was meh.

Like I said, I just think you’re smarter than that post. Not sure if it means you’re mafia.


Reports of my inteligence have been greatly exaggerated. I mean I am in the worst part of a cold right now hopefully it'll improve.

the reverse omgus
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:05 GMT
#1640
On March 05 2024 10:59 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t believe mafia want the jail keeper to be nk immune. I just don’t.

It's a powerful role but it's not the be all end all there is 5 mafia with 2 factional kp.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:08 GMT
#1643
On March 05 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:59 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t believe mafia want the jail keeper to be nk immune. I just don’t.

It's a powerful role but it's not the be all end all there is 5 mafia with 2 factional kp.


It stays good later and becomes more and more problematic for mafia.

Why are you so against this?

Is there a much better candidate in your opinion?

Probably me at this point. As much as I don't want to do it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:28 GMT
#1654
On March 05 2024 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:07 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (2) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(7):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Just for the record koshi has 1 vote on them.

@DP who would you prefer mayor vivax shoot second lynch target or one of the lurkers?


I would probably have town agree on a pool of candidates and then let vivax choose between them, because then we know that the final choice is not mafia influenced.

?????
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:29 GMT
#1657
Dp is giving me bad vibes
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:30 GMT
#1659
On March 05 2024 11:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:07 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (2) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(7):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Just for the record koshi has 1 vote on them.

@DP who would you prefer mayor vivax shoot second lynch target or one of the lurkers?


I would probably have town agree on a pool of candidates and then let vivax choose between them, because then we know that the final choice is not mafia influenced.

?????


What?

It could be mafia influenced because the whole game would be picking the players ??
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:31 GMT
#1662
Your just not making sense imo when we were town in that recent game you made a lot more sense
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:33 GMT
#1665
Your whole not seeing the vivax thing the way I saw it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:07 GMT
#1711
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible

why do you think that. had no reason to give reads and did so ? Why would mafia do that?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:18 GMT
#1714
On March 05 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible

why do you think that. had no reason to give reads and did so ? Why would mafia do that?


Can you post your reads please.

no im still working on them
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:25 GMT
#1718
On March 05 2024 13:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible

why do you think that. had no reason to give reads and did so ? Why would mafia do that?


Can you post your reads please.

no im still working on them


Just give me what you got.

I don't care if you miss some people or whatever or there are no explanations.

Cause I literally don't know where you stand on people right now.

no. i dont know where i stand on a lot of people i have to think more. i only have easy ones now.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:46 GMT
#1735
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason167
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16240
Artosis 913
ZZZero.O 92
Hyun 39
NaDa 26
Bale 25
League of Legends
Doublelift3391
JimRising 382
Counter-Strike
Fnx 791
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7431
Other Games
summit1g7736
FrodaN2915
B2W.Neo692
ToD258
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1478
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 25
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• blackmanpl 3
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie939
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.