• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9771 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:18 GMT
#1113
On March 05 2024 05:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:15 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:11 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:09 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:52 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:44 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
His running for mayor post

On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Meh, I don't really see it. Not that I think it's townie, but I don't see the insecurity?

insincerity

As in he isn't really running for mayor

So the fact that he hasn't posted since his first spray of post? It makes him a lurker but I don't understand why it makes him scum

Why are you fighting this so much? Do you have a better vote?

1. You call it fighting, I don't, it's called discussing. I don't have a townread on VE. I want to understand what he did that is considered scummy because I don't see it
2. And yeah, mine. I think ToTheStars has the highest chance of flipping scum if the deadline was right now

On March 05 2024 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:52 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:43 Rels wrote:
[quote]
What post?

His running for mayor post

On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Meh, I don't really see it. Not that I think it's townie, but I don't see the insecurity?

insincerity

As in he isn't really running for mayor

So the fact that he hasn't posted since his first spray of post? It makes him a lurker but I don't understand why it makes him scum

A vote for VE is a vote for active town.
Emphasis on word active.


I don't get it, please lay it out clearly. "Everyone should vote for VE so that he's pressured to actively play so that we can understand his alignement", is that what you're saying?

VE ran his mayor campaign on the basis of "A vote for VE is a vote for active town", yet he has done jack shit or is even pretending on doing jack shit.


You haven't even asked him if he runs a chain of fitness centers
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:18 GMT
#1116
But I rescind my Sandro scumread, moving him to town.
Rayn drops to scummy null.

Rels firm null. Pocketed me easily by making sense.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:20 GMT
#1119
On March 05 2024 05:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


I consider your beloved Duke smart, and also, insane enough to pull the "I am going to claim JK" as mafia. It is a hard, hard thing to do, but he is absolutely capable, specially if he has a good team to back him.

I will invite you to make an exercise, take all the time you need to answer.

Forget that it is vivax who claimed, just that X person claimed JK in this game.

What are the benefits he wins doing this as town and benefits he wins by doing this as mafia?

Do not let your emotions for vivax to blurry this exercise, just a cold head, thinking of scenarios.



I'm not an evil mastermind I literally melt like ice cream as scum
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:25 GMT
#1127
On March 05 2024 04:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:52 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 CopCake wrote:
Like, from a tracker and a watcher I understand.

But a blocker/doctor, smh.



Then why don't you want to make slam mayor?


I dont think his claim was serious


On what basis?
We should lynch fakeclaims don't you agree?


I think you should lift Copcake from the floor rayn, the struggle is real.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:25 GMT
#1129
Copcake to town, maybe.

Now vote VE.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:28 GMT
#1135
On March 05 2024 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yo, whats up? Been trying to catch up since I left work but the distance to the new posts doesn't seem to decrease at all...

Its good, just vote me for mayor and VE for lynch, we're all set.


no,yes

Counterclaim me if you want it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:38 GMT
#1161
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


We don't even know what marv is. Besides, why shouldn't he?
It's like you think masoning marv is equal to running naked and heavily armed into a military encampment.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:44 GMT
#1172
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:49 GMT
#1184
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:51 GMT
#1190
On March 05 2024 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:49 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk

you have to elaborate more on that.


When we were trying to gather momentum on VE that you agreed on as well and still did not vote by the way, DMB said there‘s the risk that you are about to become an elected mafia mayor with lots of scumsperience and then you intended to call her mafia for it by the looks of it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:53 GMT
#1195
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.



On March 05 2024 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If there is anything i learned from the MS game, it's that lynch people who post bullshit.
DMB is mafia.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:55 GMT
#1199
On March 05 2024 05:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
I am, actively, doing jack shit.


Looks good to me. Who do we vote now ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:57 GMT
#1206
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:59 GMT
#1212
On March 05 2024 05:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:49 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk

you have to elaborate more on that.


When we were trying to gather momentum on VE that you agreed on as well and still did not vote by the way, DMB said there‘s the risk that you are about to become an elected mafia mayor with lots of scumsperience and then you intended to call her mafia for it by the looks of it.

So you think i tried to switch the momentum from VE to DMB?
Do you think i would do that as mafia?
Do you think why i thought DMB is mafia is completely unreasonable?


I think she‘s right that should answer it.
You wanted to call her mafia for praising your scumgame.
So you downplayed it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:01 GMT
#1216
Koshi town for his rant about the marv townreads
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1226
On March 05 2024 06:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man I don't think anyone in the mafia team is running for mayor. I think that's a lot of scrutiny and bullshit no one on the mafia team wants to deal with, and the game is so stacked with names that I don't think any one single one of them having bodyguards is meaningful in any way.

I'd lynch people disinterested in mayoral elections for scum today I GUESS if a gun was to my head today, which it's NOT by the way.


-.-

Well not like it mattered
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:05 GMT
#1230
Should we start a wagon on Oats?

After his unimpressive spammy start with unhelpful questions to the host he dropped off by a bit
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:17 GMT
#1274
On March 05 2024 06:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.


Dear Odin thank you my lovly god that this warrior is still alive


LMAO

We will only watch jesus movies from now on
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:28 GMT
#1297
On March 05 2024 06:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:39 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax is town but I don’t trust his lynch target if he gets elected.

Slam there is no point doing anything with. Let mafia deal with him and if he’s alive in X days revisit it.

So insightful. I understand why he is your mason god now.

Really. It doesn't look bad at all that he doesn't want to make a lock town mayor and instead wants to make rayn mayor (but preferably as late as possible in the game so the 5 mafia votes can do the most damage)

Slam claim is so pathetic that it is laughable we should just ignore it and revisit it in X days. So are we going to take it as a serious claim on D4 and be like... Well slam you claimed buddy, and mafia didn't kill you, you must be lynched now.

pathetic.


Marv in that post is lowkey scared I could get another otherworldly suggestion phoned in and ruin his pretty passable scumgame by lynching him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 21:34 GMT
#1305
On March 05 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:33 Vivax wrote:
iamp and rayn drop from the town tier holding hands

only rayn


They were holding hands before now he's one level lower and hanging by his nuts
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 12
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss958
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
XBOCT144
DeMusliM137
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS84
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1210
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20m
OSC
3h 20m
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
14h 20m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.