• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:36
CEST 04:36
KST 11:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7351 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:55 GMT
#10018
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:07 GMT
#10026
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:09 GMT
#10028
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


DP could have asked you to switch, but he knew I‘m the one with the soft spot
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:15 GMT
#10033
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I hope I‘m right.
It‘d suck to ML him after copcake I‘d fall into catatonic coma.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:16 GMT
#10034
On March 18 2024 10:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Grack already told us he‘s scum either way

???


The night post when JS died is a gif of a

Dark Penguin
DP
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:17 GMT
#10038
On March 18 2024 10:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


that one is correct our Diamond Joe major behaves like a moron


But if I lynch Palmar here and if he flips town, am I unmoroned ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:18 GMT
#10041
On March 18 2024 10:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I hope I‘m right.
It‘d suck to ML him after copcake I‘d fall into catatonic coma.


pls not in my bed


It‘s already fallling apart you can just dump me on the floor
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:19 GMT
#10042
On March 18 2024 10:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Rels wrote:
Finally home, caught up about half way in the way home. Only one comment for now: Vivax you moron, I fucking hammered Jealous yesterday, and you're the only reason he's still alive!

With that out of my chest, carrying on with the catch up


that one is correct our Diamond Joe major behaves like a moron


But if I lynch Palmar here and if he flips town, am I unmoroned ?


did I tell you to lynch palmar?
no i didn´t


Tell me the lynch that raises my IQ then
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:22 GMT
#10048
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:27 GMT
#10058
On March 18 2024 10:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

Bro... how did we get here from you being dead set on Jealous.


Even if he‘s mafia I feel guilty.
Don‘t want him to go. He‘s so fluffy and caseable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:30 GMT
#10064
##Unvote
##Vote: DP
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:32 GMT
#10066
This ship calls for mutiny
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:35 GMT
#10071
On March 18 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
i dont think i can do this vivax. im weak


That‘s okay.
It just feels right.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:37 GMT
#10073
On March 18 2024 10:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby
Palmar (3): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (3) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 3 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Looks just like those Oats, TTS, Palmar wagons from D1
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:38 GMT
#10077
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (1) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(8):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




For reference
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:42 GMT
#10090
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:44 GMT
#10096
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:48 GMT
#10108
On March 18 2024 10:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.

So now you're trying to lynch him rather than your scumread who you now "feel bad for"?


Believe it or not.
I‘ll have to switch back to him for my win condition if I have to but I‘d still prefer DP
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:49 GMT
#10111
On March 18 2024 10:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:22 Vivax wrote:
Jealous can you see dmb/DP/Rels now in this very moment ?
We have the technology, we can rebuild you.

I address this here:

On March 18 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?

For a long time I thought the opposite tbh. He voted her immediately on D2. According to Slam, it was within 13 seconds of Slam revealing Oats' alignment. To me that feels like it can't be a bus, therefore DMB has to be town. Here comes the WIFOM:

However, Rels introduced reasonable doubt into my thinking process when he pointed out that Oats had cased her for 24 hours. Maybe you and others can help me with the meta read here, but I don't think that is typical for scum: to start bussing with posts/reads and then votes on D1/N1 -> N2.

That being said, in one of my two scum games, I was bussed by HF and scum ended up winning in 3 days because of that IIRC. So, I know it does happen. Furthermore, we know Oats bussed TTS this game.

So, the team would have to be Oats, DMB, and Rels.

The problem with that is that Rels filter until page 22 (where I am at now) has been townie to me, DMB is now defending me and has been playing like CopCake 2.0 and is being defended by you and DP. I feel like this is just chaotic. Furthermore, Rels has been critical of DMB several times and supported others' reads of DMB = scum. Does scum team double bus DMB this way? Do scum!DMB and scum!Rels both make a Palmar lynch a reality by either voting for him or not voting for town!Jealous? FML.

TLDR: I think it may be plausible but it depends on whether this is in character for the parties involved and a more common practice than it feels like it would be. It also has far-reaching and WIFOMy implications.


Like yea, it is plausible. It would have to be well-orchestrated, which is something that I am sure DP and Oats are capable of, and Rels and DMB just have to sheep (no slight against Rels and DMB btw). Rels filter made me believe they are pretty dang town, though, and so does DMB's recent "no DP voting" push. However, not voting for either side of the current lynch pool could just be a great TvT ploy.

Fuck it.

##Unvote
##Vote: DarthPunk

lol what a twist
well that cements him as scum IMO
can't believe that could actually have a chance to work. Well, probably only if DP and I were both AFK


Adjust your vote then ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 01:52 GMT
#10120
On March 18 2024 10:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:30 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: DP


You are voting with your scum read that is lock mafia according to you you realise?


Yeah because I feel awful after hammering on him all day.

You on the other hand gave me reason to feel less awful if I lynched you


Wait so you are doing this because I yelled at you?

You realise as mafia my strat is to pocket the townies right.

Whatever you want tho vivax.

Honestly.


No I took it personally that you manipulated me specifically into voting copcake.
And you didn‘t give a fuck about it afterwards.

So now you're trying to lynch him rather than your scumread who you now "feel bad for"?


Believe it or not.
I‘ll have to switch back to him for my win condition if I have to but I‘d still prefer DP

So you admit that voting DP is just out of rage and that you KNOW Jealous is a vote that actually pushes town wincon but you just had to try and pull some shenanigans. No wonder we haven't lynched scum.


I‘m back onto Jealous.
All you do is try like Rels to use whatever I do to paint me in a bad light.
Tells everyone more about yourselves than about me.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 160
RuFF_SC2 143
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12915
Rain 2211
Shuttle 1622
Artosis 633
Bale 42
NaDa 33
League of Legends
Doublelift3676
Counter-Strike
taco 430
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox721
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1036
Other Games
summit1g9900
JimRising 648
C9.Mang0327
PiGStarcraft315
ArmadaUGS59
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP125
• davetesta13
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo132
Other Games
• Scarra737
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 24m
OSC
19h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.