• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:28
CEST 01:28
KST 08:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10480 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:26 GMT
#9957
On March 06 2024 08:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:28 Palmar wrote:
I think Jealous is complaining (he didn't quote it correctly) about my post encouraging Hapa to just play at a lower effort level.

I disagree with Jealous, I think that was a very townie post by me.

Yea, my apologies, I only realized on the re-read that I somehow lost that post into somewhere else. But, I'm glad you brought it up. For posterity (so everyone else knows what I was referring to):

On March 05 2024 23:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Not a damn thing. I don't want to be a buzz kill or anything, but I literally cannot bring myself to even try every time I sit down and try to start

You don't actually have to read the thread, god knows I haven't.

Just start talking with people. Mafia is incredibly hard and these people spam like their life depends on it. You just kinda have to accept that you're not playing at 100% capacity and be okay with it.


Admitting you haven't read the thread just doesn't feel like a smart thing to be doing regardless of whether you're mafia or town IMO, but especially town. If you're not trying to catch inconsistencies, see apparent partnerships or dissect whether a conflict is genuine or manufactured, what are we doing here? Like, yea, asking questions and using that info to inform your decisions is a thing you're supposed to do, but without a frame of reference it just feels like it's not helping town and can just lead to more confusion than anything.

But, you're a more experienced player than me and might have just been trying to be kind to Hapa, I can concede that. In general I liked how you've been posting recently for the most part, but you were also under the microscope for a bit so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looking forward to see what you do going forward.

What in the actual fuck is this post


If you read Oats up to exactly this post you can see he probably spewed iamp town already.
Dmb could be mafia based on spew. But Jealous too.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:31 GMT
#9958
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


This is also nonsense. Conf biased mafia is spewing mafia.

He's precisely right on dmb if he knows she's mafia not when he can see her being town saying DP is pushing a mislynch on the wagon she's currently on.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:32 GMT
#9959
Guess I'm glad we're not doing Rels.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:36 GMT
#9961
On March 07 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi
Anyone voting outside of me or Oatsmaster better have a damned good reason

Not really sure if you realize that miller is a role

Only one way to find out.

##Vote: Oatsmaster

If you're confirmed scum, WP. If you flip VT (Miller), I'm sorry.

Explain how this makes sense? You thought I was town before the check, why would I not be town now?


loooool
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:38 GMT
#9963
Ah well.
Palmar isn't mafia.

DMB Jealous DP final answer.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:39 GMT
#9964
On March 07 2024 12:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:21 Rels wrote:
nice

I believe Slam's claim, it just makes sense. Worst case, we trade 1:1

Miller chance is pretty low too

##Vote Oatsmaster

Worst case what? I flip green then you lynch the un cced cop next??


Or nvm actually Rels instead of DP.
Should stop considering DP like I said I would until the other two are gonezo
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:43 GMT
#9966
On March 18 2024 08:35 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:33 Rels wrote:
My mind is here:

Scum
VE is almost confirmed scum IMO. My scumread started at the fake anger against rayn D1 (or N1? But I think D1), but the rest of his play since then is just an admission of being scum.

CC this cycle has been really, really scummy with her play. Martyring but still hanging out with no real objective and mainly discussing roles and KP targets. It really feels like a mafia that know they will be lynched but also know they have to participate in order to not play against their wincon

DMB has already been very scummy. I know she's has been scumread a lot s town, but the points that I think is not correlated to her style are her entrance where she spoke only in general terms until she was called out on it(I know at least by me, maybe others too), and the dumbtell in particular that looked very forced. Also was not a fan on how she behaved when marv/DP pushed her yesterday. I still haven't had the time to read one of her towngame, that's something that I will need to do

Jealous I hated a few posts from them. Already summarized it for marv yesterday, but basically, I have the feeling that his big posts are there to be townie / believable, not there because they're genuine. Contrary to some other takes I've seen, I didn't find anything particularly townie about them, if we exclude activity. I might be wrong, but I think his take on Vivax earlier was the first time he posted something that really resonated with me, and it was not even alignment related

--
[town]Town[/town]
JAT I've thought was townie for a while for some of his posts and analyses N1, but TBH this is becoming to become weaker and weaker. I can't remember anything they've done lately - I know they've been somewhat active, but can't remember a single thing that influenced my reads. Probably the weakest of my townreads.

Koshi is someone that I thought multiple times was falling off, but actually hit a sprea of posts after catching up and thought once again he was being extremely townie with the way he thought and jumped from idea to idea. Very strong townread.

Palmar, just quoted my reasonning to MZ earlier, really, really don't think he makes those dumbtells as an experienced player. I know dumbtell are always tempting as scum, but this feels like too much, especially in this game where people are being scumread for dumbtells already. I also really liked his last list post (last in the part of the game I've read, haven't read the last 24 hours).

DP is super, super town, in addition to actually having played against their wincon if they're scum by shooting a partner instead of a scummy townie.

MZ has been so doubtful and involved in D2 when there was no reason to, very very strong townread.

iamperfection is a somewhat strong townread. I actualy never filtered him so I'm probably missing a bunch of his posts, but several times, he posted stuff that was either a great find or exactly what I thought at the time.

Vivax is JK. If he's scum and we really have no other protective role, I'm blaming balance there.

JSL is confirmed town.

13 players so I'm missing someone.
Whelp I guess it's me lol

I'm going through Rels filter and he isn't quite the clairvoyant that D1 made him out to be.

To be quite honest, at this point (12 pages), I have to think Rels is more likely town than scum. Yes, he hasn't had much presence, but I also don't think a person welcomed in this community would be such a piece of shit that they would leverage their daughter's health to explain away inactivity. Not that that in itself is AI, but at least there is a reason I believe.

With the activity question out of the way, I think I just didn't give Rels enough credit for their posting. They are clearly invested, their takes are generally sensible with a few exceptions. What I see is a consistent player who isn't shying away from making reads unprompted.

I'm upgrading Rels to townread, but I will finish their filter first to see if there are any irregularities.


DP is that you writing this again.
This isn't Jealous english
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:05 GMT
#9976
On March 18 2024 08:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 08:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:33 Rels wrote:
My mind is here:

Scum
VE is almost confirmed scum IMO. My scumread started at the fake anger against rayn D1 (or N1? But I think D1), but the rest of his play since then is just an admission of being scum.

CC this cycle has been really, really scummy with her play. Martyring but still hanging out with no real objective and mainly discussing roles and KP targets. It really feels like a mafia that know they will be lynched but also know they have to participate in order to not play against their wincon

DMB has already been very scummy. I know she's has been scumread a lot s town, but the points that I think is not correlated to her style are her entrance where she spoke only in general terms until she was called out on it(I know at least by me, maybe others too), and the dumbtell in particular that looked very forced. Also was not a fan on how she behaved when marv/DP pushed her yesterday. I still haven't had the time to read one of her towngame, that's something that I will need to do

Jealous I hated a few posts from them. Already summarized it for marv yesterday, but basically, I have the feeling that his big posts are there to be townie / believable, not there because they're genuine. Contrary to some other takes I've seen, I didn't find anything particularly townie about them, if we exclude activity. I might be wrong, but I think his take on Vivax earlier was the first time he posted something that really resonated with me, and it was not even alignment related

--
[town]Town[/town]
JAT I've thought was townie for a while for some of his posts and analyses N1, but TBH this is becoming to become weaker and weaker. I can't remember anything they've done lately - I know they've been somewhat active, but can't remember a single thing that influenced my reads. Probably the weakest of my townreads.

Koshi is someone that I thought multiple times was falling off, but actually hit a sprea of posts after catching up and thought once again he was being extremely townie with the way he thought and jumped from idea to idea. Very strong townread.

Palmar, just quoted my reasonning to MZ earlier, really, really don't think he makes those dumbtells as an experienced player. I know dumbtell are always tempting as scum, but this feels like too much, especially in this game where people are being scumread for dumbtells already. I also really liked his last list post (last in the part of the game I've read, haven't read the last 24 hours).

DP is super, super town, in addition to actually having played against their wincon if they're scum by shooting a partner instead of a scummy townie.

MZ has been so doubtful and involved in D2 when there was no reason to, very very strong townread.

iamperfection is a somewhat strong townread. I actualy never filtered him so I'm probably missing a bunch of his posts, but several times, he posted stuff that was either a great find or exactly what I thought at the time.

Vivax is JK. If he's scum and we really have no other protective role, I'm blaming balance there.

JSL is confirmed town.

13 players so I'm missing someone.
Whelp I guess it's me lol

I'm going through Rels filter and he isn't quite the clairvoyant that D1 made him out to be.

To be quite honest, at this point (12 pages), I have to think Rels is more likely town than scum. Yes, he hasn't had much presence, but I also don't think a person welcomed in this community would be such a piece of shit that they would leverage their daughter's health to explain away inactivity. Not that that in itself is AI, but at least there is a reason I believe.

With the activity question out of the way, I think I just didn't give Rels enough credit for their posting. They are clearly invested, their takes are generally sensible with a few exceptions. What I see is a consistent player who isn't shying away from making reads unprompted.

I'm upgrading Rels to townread, but I will finish their filter first to see if there are any irregularities.


DP is that you writing this again.
This isn't Jealous english

Genuinely curious as to what you find characteristic of DP!English and Jealous!English.


DP english is laconic and orderly.
Yours is more like a coked up porn show
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:06 GMT
#9977
On March 18 2024 09:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
Ah well.
Palmar isn't mafia.

DMB Jealous DP final answer.

Why you changed you read on me?


I think Oats wanted to throw you under the bus
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:08 GMT
#9980
Is iamperfection around?
Guy also reminds me of two players from other sites
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:10 GMT
#9982
On March 18 2024 09:09 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:05 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:44 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:33 Rels wrote:
My mind is here:

Scum
VE is almost confirmed scum IMO. My scumread started at the fake anger against rayn D1 (or N1? But I think D1), but the rest of his play since then is just an admission of being scum.

CC this cycle has been really, really scummy with her play. Martyring but still hanging out with no real objective and mainly discussing roles and KP targets. It really feels like a mafia that know they will be lynched but also know they have to participate in order to not play against their wincon

DMB has already been very scummy. I know she's has been scumread a lot s town, but the points that I think is not correlated to her style are her entrance where she spoke only in general terms until she was called out on it(I know at least by me, maybe others too), and the dumbtell in particular that looked very forced. Also was not a fan on how she behaved when marv/DP pushed her yesterday. I still haven't had the time to read one of her towngame, that's something that I will need to do

Jealous I hated a few posts from them. Already summarized it for marv yesterday, but basically, I have the feeling that his big posts are there to be townie / believable, not there because they're genuine. Contrary to some other takes I've seen, I didn't find anything particularly townie about them, if we exclude activity. I might be wrong, but I think his take on Vivax earlier was the first time he posted something that really resonated with me, and it was not even alignment related

--
[town]Town[/town]
JAT I've thought was townie for a while for some of his posts and analyses N1, but TBH this is becoming to become weaker and weaker. I can't remember anything they've done lately - I know they've been somewhat active, but can't remember a single thing that influenced my reads. Probably the weakest of my townreads.

Koshi is someone that I thought multiple times was falling off, but actually hit a sprea of posts after catching up and thought once again he was being extremely townie with the way he thought and jumped from idea to idea. Very strong townread.

Palmar, just quoted my reasonning to MZ earlier, really, really don't think he makes those dumbtells as an experienced player. I know dumbtell are always tempting as scum, but this feels like too much, especially in this game where people are being scumread for dumbtells already. I also really liked his last list post (last in the part of the game I've read, haven't read the last 24 hours).

DP is super, super town, in addition to actually having played against their wincon if they're scum by shooting a partner instead of a scummy townie.

MZ has been so doubtful and involved in D2 when there was no reason to, very very strong townread.

iamperfection is a somewhat strong townread. I actualy never filtered him so I'm probably missing a bunch of his posts, but several times, he posted stuff that was either a great find or exactly what I thought at the time.

Vivax is JK. If he's scum and we really have no other protective role, I'm blaming balance there.

JSL is confirmed town.

13 players so I'm missing someone.
Whelp I guess it's me lol

I'm going through Rels filter and he isn't quite the clairvoyant that D1 made him out to be.

To be quite honest, at this point (12 pages), I have to think Rels is more likely town than scum. Yes, he hasn't had much presence, but I also don't think a person welcomed in this community would be such a piece of shit that they would leverage their daughter's health to explain away inactivity. Not that that in itself is AI, but at least there is a reason I believe.

With the activity question out of the way, I think I just didn't give Rels enough credit for their posting. They are clearly invested, their takes are generally sensible with a few exceptions. What I see is a consistent player who isn't shying away from making reads unprompted.

I'm upgrading Rels to townread, but I will finish their filter first to see if there are any irregularities.


DP is that you writing this again.
This isn't Jealous english

Genuinely curious as to what you find characteristic of DP!English and Jealous!English.


DP english is laconic and orderly.
Yours is more like a coked up porn show

The fuck?

This is straight up character assassination. I'm speechless.


Take it with an ounce of humor.
VE‘s signature didn‘t come from nowhere.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:12 GMT
#9984
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:20 GMT
#9987
On March 18 2024 09:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:12 Vivax wrote:
But I understand that cracking jokes while I‘m trying to lynch you could come across as the wrong intention.

Yea, I think I would have taken it better if the situation wasn't what it is. I honestly feel better about all this after you made a genuine joke and this post for my sake. Thanks.


Its really good English but it looks so similar to DPs style in certain posts that I think he could have written that.

Either way, what‘s your opinion on Oats‘ scumslip read of DMB ?
Don‘t you think he was a bit too sure of himself ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:25 GMT
#9991
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie


This is very similar to Oats vote actually.

‚I don‘t think Trfel is scum, I‘ll just vote his CW I don‘t have an opinion on‘
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:27 GMT
#9993
On March 18 2024 09:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
And how can you guys all believe that DP is Town after all this shit what happend?


I understand you but basically DP has a big e-penis since the shot and the only chance to lynch him is to wear him out by attrition and focus on his teammates first.

It gets smaller every night he is alive
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:31 GMT
#9997
On March 18 2024 09:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:25 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

[quote]

Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

[quote]

There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

[quote]

I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

[quote]

She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie


This is very similar to Oats vote actually.

‚I don‘t think Trfel is scum, I‘ll just vote his CW I don‘t have an opinion on‘



Here you have the fucking example
I vote on one of the two wagons even when I didn´t like both wagons. But I voted on one of the wagons so my vote is useless.
Now I do the fucking opposite and vote my actual fucking scum read and its wrong again.
I am sorry that I don´t see the same scum shit as you do.
Either you are scum what I still doubt or you are actually big noob. DP pushing both wagons here. I don´t want to vote any wagon he made here. Like it or like it not. Town here is lost as hell and let a scum lead the fucking thread here.


You‘re panicking. Relax.
Listen, why did you vote Jat D1 ?

Like aside from the trfel townread, did you have a single reason to think he was scum ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:32 GMT
#10000
On March 18 2024 09:32 iamperfection wrote:
oh god vivax


What
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:39 GMT
#10004
FML
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:47 GMT
#10012
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 00:48 GMT
#10013
I really enjoy the fun element but I also have to win hmmm
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft210
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft210
Nina 81
ViBE75
SpeCial 42
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
Noble 69
Hyuk 56
NaDa 35
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift4636
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox307
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor679
Other Games
summit1g8128
FrodaN1818
Coldzera 815
shahzam517
JimRising 385
C9.Mang0279
KnowMe201
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King50
PPMD32
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick675
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21206
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 32m
Online Event
11h 32m
FEL
16h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.