• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:28
CEST 01:28
KST 08:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10480 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 21:46 GMT
#9856
The only thing DP is rabid about is seeing mafia win whether he is part of then remains to be seen
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 21:48 GMT
#9858
On March 18 2024 06:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.


Did I say that anywhere?

I’m think the way you are flipping out on me trying to lynch my scumread, who you also scum read at one point is the insane part.

It’s like if I flipped out and called you mafia for not lynching palmar over jealous.


I gave you your cop vote when you asked me to.
Any person with a conscience who is town wouldn‘t work against me so hard. Either you are town and evil, or mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:05 GMT
#9879
On March 18 2024 06:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.


Did I say that anywhere?

I’m think the way you are flipping out on me trying to lynch my scumread, who you also scum read at one point is the insane part.

It’s like if I flipped out and called you mafia for not lynching palmar over jealous.


I gave you your cop vote when you asked me to.
Any person with a conscience who is town wouldn‘t work against me so hard. Either you are town and evil, or mafia.


Yeah I just don’t think in this way dude.

I don’t owe you a vote or anything like that.

You have played with me before. I ALWAYS vote my top scum
When I am locked in, Regardless of the bullshit and pressure from people when I am town.

In fact, that is like the biggest town tell I have. If I was mafia I am 1000 percent more likely to go with the flow here.


I don‘t see us as machines to be eliminated. You asked me specifically for a favour, which I granted.

You have proven to not be trusted under any circumstances, because you demand trust you never intend to return.

And it‘s worth something in a mafia game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:08 GMT
#9882
Should I post votecounts without comment? Maybe it‘ll get him lynched
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:09 GMT
#9884
I mean he already called me mafia why is there any doubt ?
If you can‘t them off you as scum that‘s the last thing you got to try
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:11 GMT
#9887
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:13 GMT
#9889
I think my girlfriend may be right on DP and Rels and because I want to give her the trust mile I‘d be willing to look at Rels as well.

But not while Jealous blatantly avoids doing that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:14 GMT
#9890
On March 18 2024 07:12 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Should I post votecounts without comment? Maybe it‘ll get him lynched

At this point I'm just making sure that when I flip town and if people look through my filter, they see how terrible you are playing and maybe stop listening to you.


That‘s nonsense look at the current votecount.

You have one target: Palmar.

You can have a second one: Rels.

You don‘t try to convince me you just howl about me sucking
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:15 GMT
#9891
Then call me mafia but if I‘m mafia I can‘t be bad.

Woooo, howl some more
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:25 GMT
#9900
On March 18 2024 07:18 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.

You didn't vote for Rels even once yesterday. You voted for five other people, and Rels was not on that list. Why do you want a Rels filter read so bad? You'll get it.

Before that though, try to put yourself in my position. Namely, the position of being told to do something by the person who is trying to lynch you when you know you are town, which will result in yet another mislynch, and whenever you start doing the thing that person asked for, that person acts like an ass and misrepresents you habitually in the thread. Almost as if by occupying me with something else, this gives you more opportunity to poison the well. This is also a person who sent you on a wild goose chase in the past.

I think you can understand why I'm not asking "how high?" when you say "jump."


You seemed happy when copcake got lynched, maybe a bit agitated.

DP making me vote her and then abusing my trust infuriates me. I gave my trust when I killed Hapa, and when I voted copcake. But I get nothing back.

Maybe then you can understand why it is so important to me that we lynch either you, Rels or DP today.

Remember when me and DP ‚mindmelded‘ on Oats early D1?
How did that die off ? With the Palmar wagon mostly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:28 GMT
#9904
As town you shouldn‘t be so worried that you are getting lynched, but that scum isn’t getting lynched.

I see your attention in the wrong places, and you prefer wallposts and smeae campaigns.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:32 GMT
#9907
On March 18 2024 07:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:18 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.

You didn't vote for Rels even once yesterday. You voted for five other people, and Rels was not on that list. Why do you want a Rels filter read so bad? You'll get it.

Before that though, try to put yourself in my position. Namely, the position of being told to do something by the person who is trying to lynch you when you know you are town, which will result in yet another mislynch, and whenever you start doing the thing that person asked for, that person acts like an ass and misrepresents you habitually in the thread. Almost as if by occupying me with something else, this gives you more opportunity to poison the well. This is also a person who sent you on a wild goose chase in the past.

I think you can understand why I'm not asking "how high?" when you say "jump."


You seemed happy when copcake got lynched, maybe a bit agitated.

DP making me vote her and then abusing my trust infuriates me. I gave my trust when I killed Hapa, and when I voted copcake. But I get nothing back.

Maybe then you can understand why it is so important to me that we lynch either you, Rels or DP today.

Remember when me and DP ‚mindmelded‘ on Oats early D1?
How did that die off ? With the Palmar wagon mostly.

Everything in this town dies with people going after poor palmar.

Here's a fun fact, Trfel voted me day 1, Oats cased me day 2, VE cased me day 3 and CC cased me day 4.

Everyone and their mother thinks I'm mafia. It's really, really hard.


Have you been sleeping around with their mothers that could explain it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:35 GMT
#9910
On March 18 2024 07:21 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

Lmfao


Benevolent even
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:49 GMT
#9920
On March 18 2024 07:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:39 Vivax wrote:
DMB why are you ninjavoting DP.
For the love of god please stay on Jealous. I can't handle so many betrayals.

I don't want to lynch jealous! Rels or dp... who do you want?


Who are we partnered with dmb?


I brought her pizza to work. Delivery guy gave me a ride but dmb only ate the pizza.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 22:55 GMT
#9922
The ‚clever‘ shots definitely don‘t point to Palmar.
Actually we could try to find out who‘s mafia after the Slam check because it must have been pretty embarrassing to lose Oats because someone thought it was smart to leave him alive.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:04 GMT
#9934
On March 18 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Like the fact this game is so hard points to someone as mafia who is really reasonable and townie looking who is mafia.


Rels ?

Guy with god reads, but absent parked on Palmar.

It‘s who you can bribe me with
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:09 GMT
#9942
On March 09 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Really is frustrating that most people checked out of today


I'm going to revisit Oats. I've been decent with filtering out spew I think which is a strategy I copied from outside of TL.
I think this may be one of his more honest posts, as in that it's mafia he meant, because otherwise it doesn't make much sense considering the VE wagon.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:11 GMT
#9947
On March 18 2024 08:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Like the fact this game is so hard points to someone as mafia who is really reasonable and townie looking who is mafia.


Rels ?

Guy with god reads, but absent parked on Palmar.

It‘s who you can bribe me with


I’ve thought he was mafia when I thought palmar is town.

Now I think palmar is mafia.

Do you really want to go into the next phase without at least one of these wagons resolved?


You know I'm never letting Jealous go.
You acknowledged it yesterday, you said it'd be better to get it over with.
But you broke your word, and here we are.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:12 GMT
#9948
On March 18 2024 08:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 08:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 08:00 Palmar wrote:
This town, lynching a 25 page Palmar on a weekend with a 90% marv townread behind me.

What an artist the world is losing!


I don’t think you are getting lynched fwiw.

Iamp hasn't moved. And even then, unless Jealous is town, mafia can just take this lynch as long as even one of them is reasonably hidden.

Like they can sacrifice 2 for 1 here, shut down all discussion for the next 2 cycles as the counterlynches happen, and leave very tired and strategically picked 2 townies left with the best hidden mafia in lylo.

It's going to be me or Jealous, and everyone else should vote the same person. It should be 8v1 in either direction because splitting this allows mafia to control the vote.

I know it won't happen because people are stubborn egomaniacs, but that would allow town to guarantee the lynch with no bullshit shenanigans.

HE'S GIVING YOU THEIR GAME PLAN RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOUR FACES LMFAO.
This is why I say Palmar first Vivax.

w/e I'm not rehashing that discussion again.


You sound like me now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 23:14 GMT
#9951
I'll have it engraved on this thread DP.

Give this man a vote, and he will take away yours

- Winston Churchill
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft210
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft210
Nina 81
ViBE75
SpeCial 42
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
Noble 69
Hyuk 56
NaDa 35
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift4636
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox307
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor679
Other Games
summit1g8128
FrodaN1818
Coldzera 815
shahzam517
JimRising 385
C9.Mang0279
KnowMe201
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King50
PPMD32
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick675
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21206
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 32m
Online Event
11h 32m
FEL
16h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.