• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8379 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:18 GMT
#9776
If I were spectating this I‘d find it odd
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:27 GMT
#9780
On March 18 2024 03:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
And I have to do it alone 100% of the time

What are you talking about? I have been pushing this since mid day4.


Being on it is the easy part, opening eyes is the hard one
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:29 GMT
#9781
We have to fend off at least three townies at the same time including DP who said they thought he could be scum but play like they don't.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:29 GMT
#9782
If DP is town here which I prefer to believe for my own sanity.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:30 GMT
#9783
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:32 GMT
#9784
On March 18 2024 03:15 Jealous wrote:
The amount of misrep is actually crazy.


I thought you were diving Rels?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:52 GMT
#9789
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:53 GMT
#9791
On March 18 2024 03:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.

Look this jat leaving out the obvious and correct 4th option


You mean you both being mafia?
Or you both being town?

Probably not something you should answer.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:56 GMT
#9793
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 19:03 GMT
#9796
On March 18 2024 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.

It is a totally different thing imo. But this discussion is not productive. How do you read dmb?


I have a tinfoil world where she's mafia with DP and Rels and just permanently busses them.
But I'm not sure if she would do that. I'd be flattered.

It's the only world I see her being mafia in though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 19:04 GMT
#9797
On March 18 2024 03:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
I mean I have to convince people who are on him still that he is mafia.
You‘re telling me that‘s normal ?

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
And I have to do it alone 100% of the time

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:29 Vivax wrote:
We have to fend off at least three townies at the same time including DP who said they thought he could be scum but play like they don't.

[image loading]


What do you suggest we do instead?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 19:06 GMT
#9798
Oh yeah vote Palmar.
Ignore Rels.

Marv 90% sure on Palmar town and Koshi the NK with Jealous/Rels scumreads but he dies before the scum vigger.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 19:10 GMT
#9801
On March 18 2024 04:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 04:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.

It is a totally different thing imo. But this discussion is not productive. How do you read dmb?


I have a tinfoil world where she's mafia with DP and Rels and just permanently busses them.
But I'm not sure if she would do that. I'd be flattered.

It's the only world I see her being mafia in though.

But she saved jealous yesterday. And now she is rather putting her vote elsewhere as well. Any reason why they can't be a team? +MZ or DP for example?


I refuse to lynch her after we just gave some people a copcake lynch.
Complete douche town if we do that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 19:10 GMT
#9802
On March 18 2024 04:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 04:06 Vivax wrote:
Oh yeah vote Palmar.
Ignore Rels.

Marv 90% sure on Palmar town and Koshi the NK with Jealous/Rels scumreads but he dies before the scum vigger.

To be fair koshi was pretty adamant about palmar being mafia before that. Would make perfect sense for palmar to kill him. Wifom.


You mean when they voted Jealous together?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 19:11 GMT
#9803
Apparently you want to sell me that Palmar is stupid and killed the guy who would have helped him lynch Jealous.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 19:12 GMT
#9804
WIFOM only applies when both options are equally attractive
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 19:14 GMT
#9805
And killing DP over Koshi should be a lot more attractive if he was town and Palmar mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 21:40 GMT
#9849
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 21:40 GMT
#9850
He‘s just picking me out so he doesnmt have to gaslight 5 players at once
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 21:45 GMT
#9854
On March 18 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?


You are massively against a jealous lynch every action you took proves it.

You‘ll do anything and be as insulting as you need to be to save his ass
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft465
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft481
PiGStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 186
SpeCial 41
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1432
White-Ra 179
Hyuk 47
Noble 35
Bale 31
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 582
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox731
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 470
C9.Mang0324
Sick85
ViBE68
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 43m
Online Event
7h 43m
FEL
12h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.