• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9616 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:28 GMT
#9736
On March 18 2024 01:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:23 Palmar wrote:
Btw dmb got to the bottom of my list by being the least effective player in the game.

She has been perfectly happy letting town lynch itself and doing nothing.


She's a noob though. Less than our hundreds of games.

Do you think dmb is town?


She loves to tease me so I think she'd just love the opportunity to further drain my sanity by not working with me here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:31 GMT
#9738
On March 18 2024 01:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Jealous I might be willing to unvote you on one condition: Don‘t case MZ or Palmar. Acknowledge that Rels calling TTS mafia and then deferring to a random lurker lynch is scummy, and case him instead.


What gives, MZ?

This is more of what I'm talking about with the way you've approached this, like his only out is to call Rels scum.

Do you think Rels is scum? I asked that to DMB a bit earlier.


He's the only one I'm willing to compromise on if we don't do Jealous.
Koshi's readslist before the NK.

I think he was wrong on you fwiw but I'm not even sure it was a real read.

Maybe he wanted to see if Jealous or Rels would try to push you. They don't. I can see why.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:31 GMT
#9739
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.


Jealous, Rels today.

Why do you need a third? It's pointless.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:33 GMT
#9740
I'm not going to push for DP here, which you want me to do just so you can call me insane some more.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:34 GMT
#9742
On March 18 2024 01:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Jealous I might be willing to unvote you on one condition: Don‘t case MZ or Palmar. Acknowledge that Rels calling TTS mafia and then deferring to a random lurker lynch is scummy, and case him instead.


What gives, MZ?

This is more of what I'm talking about with the way you've approached this, like his only out is to call Rels scum.

Do you think Rels is scum? I asked that to DMB a bit earlier.


He's the only one I'm willing to compromise on if we don't do Jealous.
Koshi's readslist before the NK.

I think he was wrong on you fwiw but I'm not even sure it was a real read.

Maybe he wanted to see if Jealous or Rels would try to push you. They don't. I can see why.

Ok now we're getting somewhere sweet. I think we were just talking past each other for the last page.

So you're pretty set Palmar is town at this point and the team is Jealous, Rels, XX?



Yes, that fits.

I think it's DP but it's pointless to voice it because if we get the other two the water just goes and leaves him to swim naked the longer he survives.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:39 GMT
#9749
DMB why are you ninjavoting DP.
For the love of god please stay on Jealous. I can't handle so many betrayals.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:40 GMT
#9750
It doesn't matter what we do DP is never dying today
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:42 GMT
#9753
On March 18 2024 01:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:40 Vivax wrote:
It doesn't matter what we do DP is never dying today

Truth

Also probably shouldn’t die ever.


I'm still a jailkeeper hoping to hit the roleblocker here
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:43 GMT
#9755
On March 18 2024 01:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.


How can I make sure of that if we can't hit him for two days.
Hell I started scumreading him D2.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:49 GMT
#9757
On March 18 2024 01:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.


How can I make sure of that if we can't hit him for two days.
Hell I started scumreading him D2.

Because there will be no Palmar and I'll vote with you?

I know you think Jealous has somehow scumclaimed, in my eyes Palmar has done so even worse by his flat-out refusal to even try at this point. I give Palmar 90% chance of scum, I still give Jealous only like a 70% chance of being scum since he's been at least putting in effort. Granted I know oats did too, but it's better than Palmar essentially laughing in our faces while we try to lynch him.


How can you say Palmar hasn't tried.
He said he's very interested in this game. His fiilter is huge. He's posting on a weekend.
What else do you need.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 16:58 GMT
#9761
On March 18 2024 01:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I think we're just gonna disagree on this at the point we're at but I think we're on the right track so I'm content to let it be. I promise I'll reread Rels at some point today but right now I need to do some cleaning and chores since my parents are coming to visit and my house looks like what you'd expect for a single late 20s early 30s man to look like.


I can relate, but at least you have a place to call home.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 17:01 GMT
#9762
DMB why not vote Rels here?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 17:25 GMT
#9763
On March 06 2024 10:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (12): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (5): sandroba, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 11 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




This VC may be key

Look at where Rels went after calling TTS mafia and voting him.
Then he switched to JAT but said he'd prefer a lurker lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 17:46 GMT
#9764
On March 18 2024 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Jealous (5): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby
Palmar (4): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 5 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




With dmb on DP, Jealous and Palmar are tied

This game's making me physically ill
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 17:48 GMT
#9765
Where's the mafia on Jealous now?

Iamperfection, JAT, Palmar?

Or rather Rels, Jealous + dmb/MZ/DP?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 17:59 GMT
#9767
On March 18 2024 02:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 02:01 Vivax wrote:
DMB why not vote Rels here?

I am not voting Rels today. It is jealous or dmb for me.


Yeah but he‘s not going to yeet himself.

He tried to judging by some posts but it wasn‘t enough to convince others to stop him from winning.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:04 GMT
#9770
On March 18 2024 03:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 02:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:01 Vivax wrote:
DMB why not vote Rels here?

I am not voting Rels today. It is jealous or dmb for me.


Yeah but he‘s not going to yeet himself.

He tried to judging by some posts but it wasn‘t enough to convince others to stop him from winning.

Not sure I follow tbh.


He‘s made himself obvious several times.
Remember when he self-voted to prove a point that cop was using unfair strategies?

Him expecting to die after her lynch?
The good mood when he survived it ?

‚Forgetting‘ Koshi flipped.
Forgetting his Rels scumread.

Not playing for almost the entirety of D1 then busting out binge effort.

The list could be longer.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:15 GMT
#9772
On March 18 2024 03:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:01 Vivax wrote:
DMB why not vote Rels here?

I am not voting Rels today. It is jealous or dmb for me.


Yeah but he‘s not going to yeet himself.

He tried to judging by some posts but it wasn‘t enough to convince others to stop him from winning.

Not sure I follow tbh.


He‘s made himself obvious several times.
Remember when he self-voted to prove a point that cop was using unfair strategies?

Him expecting to die after her lynch?
The good mood when he survived it ?

‚Forgetting‘ Koshi flipped.
Forgetting his Rels scumread.

Not playing for almost the entirety of D1 then busting out binge effort.

The list could be longer.

Ok, don't think he is trying to yeet himself at all but in the end it does not matter.


He didn‘t decidedly self vote yes. Just to get cop lynched over himself.

Game has already become terrible but it doesn‘t get better if we keep him alive after all these points.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:17 GMT
#9774
I mean I have to convince people who are on him still that he is mafia.
You‘re telling me that‘s normal ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 18:17 GMT
#9775
And I have to do it alone 100% of the time
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft520
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft520
WinterStarcraft360
RuFF_SC2 164
PiLiPiLi 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1103
White-Ra 203
Noble 56
Hyuk 54
Bale 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4407
Counter-Strike
taco 662
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox578
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor673
Other Games
summit1g9709
Coldzera 873
C9.Mang0321
ViBE71
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21599
League of Legends
• Lourlo205
• Stunt74
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 32m
Online Event
8h 32m
FEL
13h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.