• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)34Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8438 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 63 64 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:26 GMT
#987
On March 05 2024 04:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fuck no I’m not electing vivax
He’s probably town though and he’ll self resolve


Okay then. It's confirmed I'm in a town that doesn't know the difference between 100% and 99%, and thus I don't feel obligated to do anything.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:28 GMT
#993
On March 05 2024 04:27 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta


Thank you, at least someone gets it.


How is this useful on the first day, tho?

I can understand third day but first?

Town loses everything, and an important role, I dont want to sound mean but you fucked up in such a way that there are no words and I didnt find it funny.

Like I am TOTALLY opposed of a mayor wanting to kill, like that is stupid, no matter how "capable" the player is, how "blue" is. It is a shot in the dark pretty much, and that helps mafia.

If there is a mayor, and the mayor kills on first and second day, I will pretty much never consider that person town.

Unless a rolecop have a check or something mechanical supports a person is mafia.


Town gets a confirmed town and a role that mafia have to kill if they vote me mayor.
I just think you people don't get it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:28 GMT
#995
Of course the player with the strongest role should be mayor.
Is that even debatable
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:31 GMT
#1002
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:35 GMT
#1010
On March 05 2024 04:33 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.


If there is a roleblocker, which it seems you are pretty sure there is.


Are you scum? There's almost always a roleblocker in games of this size.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:44 GMT
#1028
On March 05 2024 04:36 CopCake wrote:
Hey guys, I am a blue role, mayor me!

I couldnt use my ability day 1

couldnt use my ability day 2

Hey we got the blocker! I can protect role block someone :D oh no I picked the wrong target sorry guys

Oh no, I picked wrong target again


What you did, doesnt help vivax.


Mayor isn't mafia.
Vig can't kill me.
You get a conftown.
Roleblocker only on me.

By the time mafia have one KP I'm still alive.

Y'all just toxic tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:48 GMT
#1037
On March 05 2024 04:47 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:36 CopCake wrote:
Hey guys, I am a blue role, mayor me!

I couldnt use my ability day 1

couldnt use my ability day 2

Hey we got the blocker! I can protect role block someone :D oh no I picked the wrong target sorry guys

Oh no, I picked wrong target again


What you did, doesnt help vivax.


Mayor isn't mafia.
Vig can't kill me.
You get a conftown.
Roleblocker only on me.

By the time mafia have one KP I'm still alive.

Y'all just toxic tbh


You also get a kill, and it seems you are pretty sure how to use it and with who.

I dont like it, sorry.


I'm not sure on anyone we can go by voting.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:48 GMT
#1039
On March 05 2024 04:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:28 Vivax wrote:
Of course the player with the strongest role should be mayor.
Is that even debatable

Yes actually considering how the fuck are you supposed to use your “strongest” role now


WIth a town that can make the correct decisions it's possible
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:51 GMT
#1048
On March 05 2024 04:50 CopCake wrote:
Like, from a tracker and a watcher I understand.

But a blocker/doctor, smh.



Then why don't you want to make slam mayor?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:54 GMT
#1055
On March 05 2024 04:52 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax what is this your just making everyone go in circles. Just stop. Talk about something else. Vote ve


Cool you sheeping me now
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:54 GMT
#1058
On March 05 2024 04:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town

Again mebaby sowing distrust in the thread.

I am going to put Vivax on the not lynch till D2 pile. I think he helps town by posting these reads this early. I don't think he fakes the town mindmeld with DP.


Read her latest post and try saying it again
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:55 GMT
#1059
On March 05 2024 04:52 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 CopCake wrote:
Like, from a tracker and a watcher I understand.

But a blocker/doctor, smh.



Then why don't you want to make slam mayor?


I dont think his claim was serious


On what basis?
We should lynch fakeclaims don't you agree?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:59 GMT
#1067
I voted VE.

If rayn is mafia he is a top notch candidate for the scum team for sure.

Not voting a claimed role is just anti town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:00 GMT
#1071
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.


She's saying you are too experienced and dangerous as scum to trust you with that on a D1.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:01 GMT
#1072
And tbh she could be right on you being mafia.
You should be on a thinking tier with Rels.

Now vote VE and stop pushing my gf unless you are paired with VE ofc
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:02 GMT
#1076
On March 05 2024 05:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.


She's saying you are too experienced and dangerous as scum to trust you with that on a D1.

that would be another bullshit statement.


I don't think so.
I only caught you last time because of what I read into copcakes posts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:12 GMT
#1097
On March 05 2024 05:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:52 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax what is this your just making everyone go in circles. Just stop. Talk about something else. Vote ve

I am all in voting for VE tbh.


I don’t really want to.

He always gets lynched early. It sucks


Ngl I'm really tempted to vote copcake. She hedged a lot before actually calling my claim bad after a billion other people had done so.
I don't really buy the argument on TTS either.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:13 GMT
#1100
On March 05 2024 04:33 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.


If there is a roleblocker, which it seems you are pretty sure there is.


This is also a cheap gotcha
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:14 GMT
#1101
On March 05 2024 05:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


I have a 90% winrate in endgames bro.

Then run for mayor.


I can tell by the current thread sentiment that it’s not very likely I’ll succeed.



I would even though it contradicts every possible logic
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 20:15 GMT
#1105
On March 05 2024 05:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
@copcake my tea is getting cold and I ate already a lot of the hand baked biscuits.I am waiting for you to tell me the real tea about you that I should know. I hope I didn't bake this exquisite pastry for the wrong person.


What is this the newest issue of modern grandma
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 63 64 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1447
Bisu 653
BeSt 372
Hyuk 290
Horang2 195
actioN 188
Leta 148
EffOrt 143
Zeus 132
Light 88
[ Show more ]
Soma 74
ZerO 69
Shinee 46
Mind 46
Mong 41
Jaedong 39
Killer 35
Aegong 31
soO 30
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 22
sorry 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 13
Sharp 13
ZergMaN 10
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
hero 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1250
shoxiejesuss683
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns30162
summit1g8365
singsing1488
ceh9612
crisheroes302
XBOCT167
DeMusliM151
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee94
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 13
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1954
• Rush1307
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13m
OSC
3h 13m
Stellar Fest
3h 13m
OSC
14h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.