• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7985 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:27 GMT
#1616
On March 05 2024 10:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
This DP push feels heavily contrived, why did that post from yonks ago trigger him


I was rereading and it struck me as true, also you stopped caring and that doesn't parse with your town play last game.

Nice to have you back though :D

Much less time unfortunately than that game
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:31 GMT
#1618
On March 05 2024 08:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia

A solid case

Best in the thread tbh

I will go with that for now. Its solid ev regardless of the involved alignments.

What are you saying here?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:32 GMT
#1620
On March 05 2024 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

OK so you accept he's town but don't want a town mayor? He has one kill and then is a potentially confirmed townie who can't get NK'd? If you believe he's town it would be dumb not to make him mayor.

I don't think this is town aligned thinking, this is the kind of post scum would make who don't want a potentially confirmed town running around.

This is a softing scum read post, do you actually scum read iamp and why?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:36 GMT
#1621
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:37 GMT
#1622
Dmb
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:45 GMT
#1626
On March 05 2024 10:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fuck no I’m not electing vivax
He’s probably town though and he’ll self resolve

Like 4 people have said this now and I'm having a really hard time understanding people's reservations to have someone they believe is town as mayor, especially when that person has already offered the mayor kill to the town so the whole "vivax won't know who to kill" point is moot.

Killing the second top vote getter isn’t “offering the vote to town”.
I’m also not sure why it’s a problem that I have other town reads?
And there is also opportunity cost voting vivax
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:46 GMT
#1627
On March 05 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


If my push on you is contrived why don't you have an opinion on my alginment?

I’m really not putting my effort into figuring you out day 1 tbh, it’s a lost cause for me
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 03:18 GMT
#1692
On March 05 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


If my push on you is contrived why don't you have an opinion on my alginment?

I’m really not putting my effort into figuring you out day 1 tbh, it’s a lost cause for me


What's your read on cake?

I think her thing about the town circle thing feels forced but I’ve got bigger fish to fry, I’ll look at her more later today
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 03:55 GMT
#1705
On March 05 2024 11:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Holy shit that took me like an hour and a half. The person who stood out the worst to me during the readthrough was copcake. I am also going to look at everyone who said "vivax town but I'm not voting him for reasons blah blah blah"

Sandroba probably my strongest townread at the moment aside from Vivax.

Sandroba literally said what you looking at people for what??
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 03:57 GMT
#1706
On March 05 2024 11:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:56 Rels wrote:
I will be gone for the next few hours. die_meatbaby when I'm back this evening I would be ecstatic if I find a list post from you, or even who is your biggest scumread and why

Rels this is such a hard post to make this early of a game and my opinions will for sure change but for right now this what I think of the players and I know everytime I make a list post people call me scum but as I want to make a favor for a french guy for once in a lifetime here you go…

Good Town
Me 🙂
Vivax

I know the claim was unnecessary if he has no PR. But I would say for sure never what he make such scummy slightly stupid thing as mafia. Too obvious, too high for his mafia meta. Maybe he is just a Townie but I totally understand why he did such a thing. He has trust issues and paranoia with this things you wouldn´t trust on anybody else to vote as a major. But he knows his alignment and it is for sure safer option to have as a major then anybody else right now! I hope he is blue, if not he is at least Town. And you guys know I would lynch him directly if he looks scummy to me. Did it as Town and as Mafia but right now I don´t see any reason to lynch him because he wouldn´t play like this as mafia

Town
Rels
he only has a 2 page filter but he asks very good questions and really tries to help Town. At least that's how it looks to me for now. Could change quickly of course

Sandroba
has the same energie as in the last game. Safe for now.

Less Town but would have a chance to get Townish
Koshi
Didn´t like his inactivity at the start of the game. I know him way more active and aggressiv as Town.

DP

Trfl

IAP

Slightly scummy
JSL

My Dear CC I am sorry but you disappointed me at the teaparty

JustanotherTownie
justanotherscum

Marv
No Town Marv behavier found

Mafia
Oatsmaster
Seems like he just asks a stupid questions and not trying to help us.

Rayn
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.

I actually called him a really good mafia player here and his reaction is definitely not townish.
No category
Slam illegible god of the game
MZ useless (for me rn)
VE I'm sorry but I can't judge you, that would be the same as a doctor measuring the heartbeat of a coked-up guy. The result will probably be wrong

Just WTF
TotheStars
I mean his filter looks worse then the history of my country

Not playing
jealous
Hapahauli

This is just OMGUS
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 04:05 GMT
#1709
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 04:05 GMT
#1710
On March 05 2024 13:02 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 12:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 Rels wrote:
I will be gone for the next few hours. die_meatbaby when I'm back this evening I would be ecstatic if I find a list post from you, or even who is your biggest scumread and why

Rels this is such a hard post to make this early of a game and my opinions will for sure change but for right now this what I think of the players and I know everytime I make a list post people call me scum but as I want to make a favor for a french guy for once in a lifetime here you go…

Good Town
Me 🙂
Vivax

I know the claim was unnecessary if he has no PR. But I would say for sure never what he make such scummy slightly stupid thing as mafia. Too obvious, too high for his mafia meta. Maybe he is just a Townie but I totally understand why he did such a thing. He has trust issues and paranoia with this things you wouldn´t trust on anybody else to vote as a major. But he knows his alignment and it is for sure safer option to have as a major then anybody else right now! I hope he is blue, if not he is at least Town. And you guys know I would lynch him directly if he looks scummy to me. Did it as Town and as Mafia but right now I don´t see any reason to lynch him because he wouldn´t play like this as mafia

Town
Rels
he only has a 2 page filter but he asks very good questions and really tries to help Town. At least that's how it looks to me for now. Could change quickly of course

Sandroba
has the same energie as in the last game. Safe for now.

Less Town but would have a chance to get Townish
Koshi
Didn´t like his inactivity at the start of the game. I know him way more active and aggressiv as Town.

DP

Trfl

IAP

Slightly scummy
JSL

My Dear CC I am sorry but you disappointed me at the teaparty

JustanotherTownie
justanotherscum

Marv
No Town Marv behavier found

Mafia
Oatsmaster
Seems like he just asks a stupid questions and not trying to help us.

Rayn
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.

I actually called him a really good mafia player here and his reaction is definitely not townish.
No category
Slam illegible god of the game
MZ useless (for me rn)
VE I'm sorry but I can't judge you, that would be the same as a doctor measuring the heartbeat of a coked-up guy. The result will probably be wrong

Just WTF
TotheStars
I mean his filter looks worse then the history of my country

Not playing
jealous
Hapahauli

This is just OMGUS


OMG you're right everyone vote Die baby she made a list post must be scum. xD *your fears are coming true*

I think apart from extreme paranoia about list posting die baby seems to be making town like actions consistant with her meta.

What exactly are those
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 04:26 GMT
#1719
On March 05 2024 13:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible

why do you think that. had no reason to give reads and did so ? Why would mafia do that?

What?
Why would mafia pretend to be town? Is this a serious question?
Also rels asked her
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 04:32 GMT
#1722
On March 05 2024 13:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:56 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.


This post is way too reasonable for JSL btw.

What’s his meta?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 05:11 GMT
#1760
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 05:16 GMT
#1764
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 05:20 GMT
#1769
On March 05 2024 14:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.

I think there’s a significant chance that they are mafia together what the fuck is happening???
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 05:22 GMT
#1772
Anyway can we actually talk about your scumreads iamp? Like actually what’s your read on DMB?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 05:26 GMT
#1776
On March 05 2024 14:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.

I think there’s a significant chance that they are mafia together what the fuck is happening???

Really? i don't think that's likely.

It’s like we are two hamsters running on the treadmill
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 06:28 GMT
#1816
On March 05 2024 14:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.

Why was traitor on your mind enough to say it? Seems very odd
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31377
Shuttle 2694
Bisu 1017
Horang2 964
Jaedong 824
Light 384
BeSt 381
firebathero 320
Hyuk 297
actioN 279
[ Show more ]
Mini 278
Soma 238
Stork 228
EffOrt 200
Zeus 197
Soulkey 171
Last 139
ggaemo 138
Leta 129
Snow 109
ZerO 100
Pusan 83
Rush 79
Killer 53
Mong 49
hero 46
Mind 36
Aegong 36
Sharp 33
Shinee 26
Bale 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
soO 20
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
Yoon 18
Terrorterran 14
PianO 14
sorry 13
JulyZerg 13
zelot 12
Free 12
HiyA 10
Trap 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2272
qojqva1396
Dendi833
Fuzer 123
League of Legends
Reynor109
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1474
x6flipin332
markeloff43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1890
crisheroes787
Other Games
gofns27428
singsing2050
B2W.Neo503
XBOCT336
DeMusliM190
Livibee168
XaKoH 130
Liquid`LucifroN128
Mew2King117
ArmadaUGS102
QueenE90
Chillindude10
ZerO(Twitch)8
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream273
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2340
• TFBlade437
Other Games
• WagamamaTV143
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 2m
Stellar Fest
1h 2m
OSC
12h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.