• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:13
CEST 21:13
KST 04:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8341 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:43 GMT
#1484
##unvoteMayor
##Mayor: Vivax
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:52 GMT
#1492
Vivax can shoot him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:54 GMT
#1494
marv vote between rayn and Vivax please. I want you to pledge your vote already. If you are town it would actually ease my mind. I don't understand why you would need more time.

Mafia has 5 members. I want this to be obvious before I go to bed tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:54 GMT
#1495
JAT also still loves you unconditionally so it would help town to proceed with this Mayor vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:55 GMT
#1497
If you want yourself. Vote yourself. Just vote. Please.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:55 GMT
#1498
On March 05 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:54 Koshi wrote:
marv vote between rayn and Vivax please. I want you to pledge your vote already. If you are town it would actually ease my mind. I don't understand why you would need more time.

Mafia has 5 members. I want this to be obvious before I go to bed tomorrow.

You lose the right to make requests from me because you call me pathetic every game we play

Only before you are lock town. After that I am nice. That mostly happens on D2
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 23:58 GMT
#1504
On March 05 2024 08:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:54 Koshi wrote:
marv vote between rayn and Vivax please. I want you to pledge your vote already. If you are town it would actually ease my mind. I don't understand why you would need more time.

Mafia has 5 members. I want this to be obvious before I go to bed tomorrow.

You lose the right to make requests from me because you call me pathetic every game we play

Only before you are lock town. After that I am nice. That mostly happens on D2

No it is mostly on part 2 of D1. So maybe already tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:23 GMT
#1540
Rels is playing so good. Isn't he normally a guy who gathers a lot of votes on him as town and then comes back near EoD and tries to defend himself and fail?

I know he can play good. But mostly if he is left alone till later.

He upsets me but I don't know why.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:31 GMT
#1548
On March 05 2024 09:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at

page 36 and too angry to continue.

But

town:
iamp cuz town best time was in the first pages and he was a driving factor.
dp: I wrote 'good interpretation of DP vs Oats' but that seems incorrect. That being said. I don't dislike your copcake stuff but I haven't read it because it doesn't spark anything in me. I am pretty sure I read copcake really good of one of her first posts in a previous game because she backtracked on a story after being called out. So I am waiting on her to fuck up. She is just playing a different game as me here, but not in a bad way.
Vivax I like him
MZ Ugly posts, but I can see him being town and him finding his way

Null
Oats

Mafia
DMB because bad start
TheNewGuy because I don't like that entrance
Tfrel because reasoning given. Too safe.
marv because he can die




Okay are you avoiding me specifically or really have no opinion even a null one?


I am null on you.
As mafia, you are doing well if your tactic is not to get a bunch of votes on you.
If you are town, I didn't find anything you said impactful enough to change my mind.

Would be nice if you could put yourself out there with some insightful information that tickles my brain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:36 GMT
#1549
6) Trfel
8) Jealous
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli
18) ToTheStars

Those are all good options to shoot or lynch into.

Personally I need to work out
1) raynpelikoneet
20) Rels


People like JLS, MZ, CC, Mebaby are not lynchable today imo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:37 GMT
#1550
If I get really really angry at rayn he is most of the time town. Maybe always even.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 00:43 GMT
#1557
On March 05 2024 09:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:36 Koshi wrote:
6) Trfel
8) Jealous
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli
18) ToTheStars

Those are all good options to shoot or lynch into.

Personally I need to work out
1) raynpelikoneet
20) Rels


People like JLS, MZ, CC, Mebaby are not lynchable today imo


I would kinda agree minus Trfel, for all the discussion on him nothing has really stuck for me. Could be information overload though. I think it'll be easier when there's less people in the thread. I like DMB not so sure on CC and MZ but probably not much point on an early lynch on mz (could lynch cop but they're active enough if they are scum it'll be revealed more later. I'm also thinking we don't lynch VE as it is true VE always dies early as town so.

Has something struck you in a townie way about Tfrel?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 01:03 GMT
#1577
On March 05 2024 09:52 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?


I liked this, no fluff beyond the first post straight into it with two questions.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?


I also agreed with this top two wagons has basically always been town in games i've played. basically his entire first page filter seems town ish this is where it kinda goes ary.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:20 Trfel wrote:
I'm actually going to double down and say that I think Meapak_Ziphh is town. Thus, I'm very surprised that he seems to be your top scumread, DarthPunk.


but in the sense doubling down on calling someone town doesn't seem like mafia play. It's ironically too suspicious. Like not having scum reads and seeing everyone as town is kinda how mafia is (despite it being the basis of my entire town play)

Admitedly his second page of his filter peters out a bit he's mostly commeting on other people in mild ways but to me it seems the entire reason people would even consider him mafia is based on past play which I've never experienced. I'm not seeing anything obviously jump out at me as being mafia play.

For me, everything tfrel says to MZ is just plain logic. He is right that killing the second wagon is easy, he is right that the second wagon is often town. He is having this safe conversation with MZ, who he will eventually not scumread. II feel tfrel is showing activity on a safe topic as mafia. While town!tfrel would be more likely to be out there finding mafia and sticking his neck out.

He was more townie for me in the previous game because he was more involved, more in the spotlight. This game he isn't doing that, and I don't like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 01:14 GMT
#1590
On March 05 2024 10:08 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:03 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:52 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?


I liked this, no fluff beyond the first post straight into it with two questions.

On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?


I also agreed with this top two wagons has basically always been town in games i've played. basically his entire first page filter seems town ish this is where it kinda goes ary.

On March 04 2024 13:20 Trfel wrote:
I'm actually going to double down and say that I think Meapak_Ziphh is town. Thus, I'm very surprised that he seems to be your top scumread, DarthPunk.


but in the sense doubling down on calling someone town doesn't seem like mafia play. It's ironically too suspicious. Like not having scum reads and seeing everyone as town is kinda how mafia is (despite it being the basis of my entire town play)

Admitedly his second page of his filter peters out a bit he's mostly commeting on other people in mild ways but to me it seems the entire reason people would even consider him mafia is based on past play which I've never experienced. I'm not seeing anything obviously jump out at me as being mafia play.

For me, everything tfrel says to MZ is just plain logic. He is right that killing the second wagon is easy, he is right that the second wagon is often town. He is having this safe conversation with MZ, who he will eventually not scumread. II feel tfrel is showing activity on a safe topic as mafia. While town!tfrel would be more likely to be out there finding mafia and sticking his neck out.

He was more townie for me in the previous game because he was more involved, more in the spotlight. This game he isn't doing that, and I don't like that.


This is fair, it is very safe play. Particuarly with it petering out. as someone reading it without any meta knowledge it didn't look sus but I'll take your word for it that it's counter meta.

Oh also Unvote Koshi btw that was mostly a vote to see if I could rile you up tbh

tfrel first page 1 game ago:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Trfel
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 01:16 GMT
#1597
I'll read Oats tomorrow. I didn't do that at all. Even though I played this game for like 5 out of the last 6 hours lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 01:16 GMT
#1598
gn all
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 10:13 GMT
#1882
I am tired. So stupid to stay up so long.
Oh well.

Gameplan for today:
Lynch and shoot into people with <3 pages of filter
Read Oats & rayn
Reread tfrel in an attempt to untunnel
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 10:42 GMT
#1889
Why Oats is Town or at the very least should not be lynched today/tomorrow:
1) Starts the game attacking everybody. I link that to a townie trying to form reads, trying to get involved. He doesn't do it in a contrived way, trying to sow distrust on a few lynchbait candidates. He just goes full out on everybody. I like it.
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.

This literally makes no sense

On March 04 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:21 JacobStrangelove wrote:
@oats I'm not my reads only come good at like day 4 (in small games cause I suck) I might be better off with a randomiser until then.

Because he's a fisherman. Fishermen make the best Mayors.

This really just sounds like you want no part of actually playing the game

On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?

On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 JacobStrangelove wrote:
@oats I'm not my reads only come good at like day 4 (in small games cause I suck) I might be better off with a randomiser until then.

Because he's a fisherman. Fishermen make the best Mayors.

This really just sounds like you want no part of actually playing the game


Finish the thought ?

Scummy lol why is that not clear

On March 04 2024 12:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Do you think the townreads are good or bad


2) He keeps up if somebody interacts with him. Both DP and Vivax attacked him, he didn't back down, didn't change tone. Just kept playing his game:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


Why would I not want to be mayor? What would that mean for my alignment if it was true?


Getting mayor and yeeting town invites much more suspicion than otherwise which is obviously not something that you’d want to do as mafia

On March 04 2024 12:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post


Don't you feel like oats was way more together in the game on MS.

Like he was the one nit picking small details.

Oats is smart and the acting dense shtick seems fake to me.


He‘s spamming too much it forces everybody else to post more containment garbage.

Ridiculous statement when I have way more useful content than you

On top I like that he is confident in his contributions to the thread. Town!Oats believes he is more valuable than Vivax at the moment.

3) Isn't willing to participate in 'useless" conversation. Called something wrong out, but then dropped it all together after MZ and tfrel talked about it.
On March 04 2024 12:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.

Where is your data that the second wagon is more likely scum


4) He stays inquisitive when he is in the thread. Doesn't fall off after a good start.
On March 05 2024 00:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well.

I masoned marv.

There is not much in our chat, we've been brainstorming a little bit. Basically we both think sandroba is town and Vivax' push on him is not scummy, just wrong. That's pretty much all.

thoughts on Marv then?


On March 05 2024 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:42 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Koshi is trying too hard to do his “I’m so town look at me stuff”

Lies and slander

I will be town so you should vote me mayor

Okay so clearly you are reading, any thoughts pertaining to the game at all?


On March 05 2024 10:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:37 marvellosity wrote:
##vote: Palmar

To lynch I assume?

Obviously

Surface level, obvious townreads without Palmar-esque reasoning behind them.

Trying too hard to be funny.

Mafia

A solid case

Best in the thread tbh

I will go with that for now. Its solid ev regardless of the involved alignments.

What are you saying here?


On March 05 2024 10:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

OK so you accept he's town but don't want a town mayor? He has one kill and then is a potentially confirmed townie who can't get NK'd? If you believe he's town it would be dumb not to make him mayor.

I don't think this is town aligned thinking, this is the kind of post scum would make who don't want a potentially confirmed town running around.

This is a softing scum read post, do you actually scum read iamp and why?



5) Unique player, unique views? Bit tongue in cheeck because I disagree with his 3 scumreads. Maybe I could be convinced on DMB today but then I would need to reread first. But I can see town!Oats have these reads.
This point does not make Oats town but I want to end my write up with this because it might help in the future to understand where he is.
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob, DMB



I have no opinion on him not understanding the setup and his slam conversation about me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 10:45 GMT
#1891
Glad to see Palmar his Oats read be so lackluster. Makes it less easier to vote him out.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 10:47 GMT
#1894
On March 05 2024 19:45 Koshi wrote:
Glad to see Palmar his Oats read be so lackluster. Makes it less easier to vote him out.

I first typed less annoying but changed it because it is not annoying to vote out an inactive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
JuggernautJason56
BRAT_OK 53
ZombieGrub42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
qojqva1070
Dendi1015
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 716
shoxiejesuss644
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo671
ceh9519
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax117
Chillindude79
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1096
• Scarra615
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 47m
OSC
17h 47m
Stellar Fest
17h 47m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.