• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8959 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 09:41 GMT
#1872
On March 05 2024 18:38 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 18:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Why did you decide to not worry about me this game Jake? And why did you not say that before roles went out?


Sometimes my genius takes time to come to the surface. I simply didn't think of it before and I mean... before roles went out I didn't know I was town. Had I rolled mafia I wouldn't want to sheep you that would be mad suspicious.



To elaborate I am invincible as town. (in my head) I can do whatever the fuck I want and survive because fundementally at the end of the day I'm not mafia.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 09:43 GMT
#1873
I have never been lynched as town it's given me a certain level of arrogance.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 10:09 GMT
#1880
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.


Why is Marv obvious town over say Ray?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 10:21 GMT
#1886
On March 05 2024 19:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 19:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.


Why is Marv obvious town over say Ray?

He isn't that's the whole issue. Both aren't.


Oh fair. that does make sense, imo it doesn't make sense to fight super hard for Mayor. If there was someone known for having an amazing town read game and a terrible scum game then it would be optimal but I think most people here are good at both or not performing this game so.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 10:22 GMT
#1887
On March 05 2024 19:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 18:28 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Actually as someone who just filtered Palmer again I think let he who is without sin through the first stone here....

If you sum up all of his posts you just get basically a list thread as shit or shitter as mine. So... what's the deal with that. Make a case on me at least. Explain why people should vote for me.


We mad?


I'm not mad I'm just disapointed.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 11:49 GMT
#1919
I would also be interested in the logs content. Think I'm just going to sleep and rest and wake up for deadline though. I'm exhausted.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:41 GMT
#2395
Okay finally caught up.

Palmer does look much better simply by the fact he's active now if he survives lynch and goes inactive again I'll be suspicious but happy to not vote him right now. Also he likes me now for some reason so he's pulling a reverse omgus on me.

Vivax why do you hate slam so much, I mean it took me a while but the cop claim, lets not shoot the cop claim straight away because if we find more blues later then sure maybe it's fake but whatever you do please don't shoot him with your vote.


Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?

Out of the masons I'm liking sand most then Ray then marv.


as to who to move vote to JAT has at least been active I'm down for a random town vote switch last minute I'm not sold on Trifle before his last post which was awful but at the same time would a mafia trifle have made such a obviously bad post right before lynch? If anything afkíng until after would have been better I think.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:43 GMT
#2397
Like I was reading trifle pretty Nul until that last post is almost too scummy to be scum. It's like so blatant I don't trust it. But hey lets run up the votes on him quickly so that if he is still here and just pretending he has to come back okay I see the logic

Vote Triffle
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:44 GMT
#2400
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


While I'm starting to be more sus of him I'm happy to wait to see his activity outside of being in a mason chat.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:45 GMT
#2402
On March 06 2024 07:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:

Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?



This is not correct.

Sandroba is incredibly good at mafia and if he's town marv masoning him is the most townie thing marv has done this game. They know each other very well and like each other.


Okay thanks for the context. I know nothing about Sand good to know. That does help Marvs case to be townie and ironically probably your own as you're defending the guy attacking you.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:48 GMT
#2408
On March 06 2024 07:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Okay finally caught up.

Palmer does look much better simply by the fact he's active now if he survives lynch and goes inactive again I'll be suspicious but happy to not vote him right now. Also he likes me now for some reason so he's pulling a reverse omgus on me.

Vivax why do you hate slam so much, I mean it took me a while but the cop claim, lets not shoot the cop claim straight away because if we find more blues later then sure maybe it's fake but whatever you do please don't shoot him with your vote.


Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?

Out of the masons I'm liking sand most then Ray then marv.


as to who to move vote to JAT has at least been active I'm down for a random town vote switch last minute I'm not sold on Trifle before his last post which was awful but at the same time would a mafia trifle have made such a obviously bad post right before lynch? If anything afkíng until after would have been better I think.


I know he claimed, but I can think he's mafia in the same breath and just not vote him because he self resolves, in theory.
And we know he can't claim perma roleblock since I get that.


Okay that's fair as long as you don't shoot him. :p it just seemed you kept saying he was mafia often enough you might do that which when he's as you say self resolving it would be a waste.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:52 GMT
#2419
Man I was just about to say I trust everyone who's on the triffle lynch

Hapa is an okay kill but I mean I guess if he is mafia they can't push back on it anyway so I guess it's safe with the "random" factor and the random factor threat was more to get people active.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:53 GMT
#2424
On March 06 2024 07:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.


I don't know but I know I want to work with you.
Adjusted.


same and he's actually here so can freak out before the lynch and give more info.

If you don't want to Die JAT give a list post of some sort.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:53 GMT
#2426
##Vote JAT XD This is a fun game.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:59 GMT
#2434
On March 06 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.

Ninjago

Great series bruh

Marv, I need to know if Palmar is still the lynch. Asap.


No we're on JAT now keep up.

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 23:01 GMT
#2444
On March 06 2024 08:00 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax is clearly going to be mayor. Jesus typo.


You know for a split second there I was changing my vote to you.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 23:02 GMT
#2446
Palmer while here JAT or Trifle I've read so much today I don't really remember what your stance was.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 23:18 GMT
#2471
On March 06 2024 08:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:16 marvellosity wrote:
I might have to concede I shouldn’t lynch palmar here.

I still think he can be mafia. But his posts have a much better tone to them now.

The doubt may make it a bad lynch.

... could you be more vague?


At this point a palmer Lynch is kinda like a cop lynch. Looking back cop has a massive filter which I only see as a good thing.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 23:26 GMT
#2504
Damn Good post Jealous.

Could have totally ridden out this lynch and not contributed but I like you put the effort in last minute.

This said I disagree personally on Slam, and Hapa for sure. I think it's more likely to ask for a modkill so you don't impact the scum team who are mad at you than the town who it's like ehh they'll live.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 23:32 GMT
#2523
Trifle has gotten 4 votes in 5 minutes. and most of those who were on JAT were on Triffle before. Interesting I'm curious how this will look post lynch.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 145
SpeCial 95
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 667
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm104
League of Legends
Doublelift3092
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox5
Other Games
summit1g9322
shahzam610
C9.Mang0344
PiGStarcraft243
JimRising 241
Maynarde122
Liquid`Ken9
Vindicta7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• musti20045 37
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• davetesta15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21571
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.