• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:44
CEST 22:44
KST 05:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9381 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 17:55 GMT
#10508
For tomorrow though i do have basketball late so if we do have to switch should be before 8. Might be able to get back just before deadline not sure.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 18:16 GMT
#10510
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 18:34 GMT
#10512
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:13 GMT
#10514
On March 20 2024 04:09 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?

If your supposedly town why would my hopping around matter and be scum motivated.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:30 GMT
#10516
On March 20 2024 04:20 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:09 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?

If your supposedly town why would my hopping around matter and be scum motivated.

Mafia trying to make me look scummy, "oh look iamp is saving Jealous, we should lynch Jealous next" thus a ML thus town loses.

So in your world scum iamp goes out of his way to save you just to setup a ML after 2 cycles. Maybe you should actually read my filter and attempt to make a case on me then and address all the points I made to palmar that he didnt read.

In my world scum don't really think like that and are fine with lynches that aren't them or their teammates for the most part. In Mylo like now bussing becomes more common as it's time to try and win.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:44 GMT
#10520
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next

K
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:48 GMT
#10522
Kind of funny how she calls herself weak town but don't you dare call her weak town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:52 GMT
#10528
On March 20 2024 04:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 iamperfection wrote:
Kind of funny how she calls herself weak town but don't you dare call her weak town.

I am weak town because it´s hard for me to defand myself

but i was insane good for finding out DP and Rels are scum

Having good reads is only half the battle. That's is even if your read is right.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:53 GMT
#10530
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:56 GMT
#10533
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats

Behavior?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:06 GMT
#10537
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:12 GMT
#10540
[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?[/QUOTE]
because of his voting switch

[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:00 die_meatbaby wrote:

[QUOTE] There was no logical reason that he swapped his vote on Dp with me. Thinking of his situation it would be better to stick on Palmar and save himself... But it would make more sense to have the vote on dp so that not all 3 scum a voting the same person.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
I don't understand so he's scum because he didn't risk self preservation.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:15 GMT
#10542
On March 20 2024 05:12 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?

because of his voting switch

On March 20 2024 05:00 die_meatbaby wrote:

There was no logical reason that he swapped his vote on Dp with me. Thinking of his situation it would be better to stick on Palmar and save himself... But it would make more sense to have the vote on dp so that not all 3 scum a voting the same person.

I don't understand so he's scum because he didn't risk self preservation.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:17 GMT
#10543
On March 20 2024 05:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?

Just about to ask this myself, kinda feels like she's opportunistically trying to vote whoever she thinks others will follow her on. Vivax had jealous lined up last night, maybe she thought more would bite, I was certainly leaning that way initially.

And now the DP vote since that got traction yesterday.

Won't be surprised if she tries Rels later. The trick is going to be figuring out if she's bussing or just trying to throw us off her teammates for tomorrow.

I still think Jealous is a reasonable teammate for her to have, one of the only ways yesterday makes sense.

Eh I don't think dmb would think that for either alignment.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:23 GMT
#10548
On March 20 2024 05:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?

because of his voting switch

On March 20 2024 05:00 die_meatbaby wrote:

There was no logical reason that he swapped his vote on Dp with me. Thinking of his situation it would be better to stick on Palmar and save himself... But it would make more sense to have the vote on dp so that not all 3 scum a voting the same person.

I don't understand so he's scum because he didn't risk self preservation.



Yeah thats what I was thought and still kinda think why he could be scum. I just assume it´s 100 % dp and Rels togther the 3rd person is either him or Jat. But if you all still think of dp and rels as Town. I will just accept my death, the end of the game, that town lost and congratulation on dp and Rels for getting so many Town wagons to a lynch
80 page scum filter amazing but not for dp.

Giving up is against your win condition whatever you are so stop it. There is more then 24 hours still. Also vivax flip flopped like 8 different times on his reads during the night so you can't say he was the only one that saw it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:23 GMT
#10551
On March 20 2024 05:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
'm pretty sure that vivax would be one of the first to find out that I'm mafia if I were. He would have to die pretty quickly for me to stay safe. Would not push him to get major

He was literally wrong in the last game in the obs and called me an idiot for saying you were.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:27 GMT
#10554
On March 19 2024 09:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax can you just share the rationale behind your DMB town read quickly?


I think she‘d be less antagonistic as mafia, and probably wouldn‘t blatantly disregard my strong wish to eliminate jealous, especially if theyre scum together. I believe she really believew you are mafia, and that Rels is mafia. And if it‘s true I‘m kinda astonished she arrived to that so quickly.

We‘re obviously able to gauge emotional reactions off each other which makes it hard to not end up biased.

Finding a post funny, getting worked up etc., but we avoid talking about game related stuff outside of the thread and we don’t bring it into it and I do my best to enforce it.

I didn‘t expect her to be mafia in that game that ended up compromised but it was short-lived. Think she‘s able to hide it from me otherwise.

Thought I‘d mention that too because I believe that‘s what you wanted to know by asking this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:37 GMT
#10560
Dp what's your reaction to dmb return.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:39 GMT
#10561
Jat do you think Jealous forgot he was supposed to be town when he was questioning me earlier?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:41 GMT
#10562
On March 15 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
so it was tvt. So i still cant wrap around a scum rels doing that at the end right near the hammer.

^ Person who breathed the biggest sigh of relief in the room IMO.

And do you think he may have slipped here too?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason167
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16240
Artosis 913
ZZZero.O 92
Hyun 39
NaDa 26
Bale 25
League of Legends
Doublelift3391
JimRising 382
Counter-Strike
Fnx 791
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7431
Other Games
summit1g7736
FrodaN2915
B2W.Neo692
ToD258
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1478
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 25
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• blackmanpl 3
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie939
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.