• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8881 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 453

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 451 452 453 454 455 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:04 GMT
#9041
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:04 GMT
#9042
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 02:05 GMT
#9043
dp i want them
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:05 GMT
#9044
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2024 02:05 GMT
#9045
WP Koshi
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:05 GMT
#9046
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 02:05 GMT
#9047
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?

the pics
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 16 2024 02:07 GMT
#9048
GG Koshi

I really thoughts it´s over for DP in this night
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:07 GMT
#9049
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?

the pics


I will later once I crop my face out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2024 02:08 GMT
#9050
On March 16 2024 10:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:41 Koshi wrote:
I do not believe iamp is mafia
But CC/MZ/JAT

I kinda like it in a world Palmar isnt mafia.

I'm having a hard time seeing that world, but I'm more worried about you starting to see CC as mafia again, have you not read any of her posts this cycle?


The rest isnt as obvious. But for example he pushes you (Rels) for voting CC.

But his filter checks out that he started reading CC town so..... I dont know.

Checked it out during flip, the progression seems genuine to me. Shocked by the VE flip, changed his reads
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:09 GMT
#9051
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2024 02:09 GMT
#9052
Well since I'm considered an oracle by the person that scumread me, let me lead you to my least favorite partner
##Vote Palmar
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:10 GMT
#9053
On March 16 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?

the pics


I will later once I crop my face out.

Still haven't gotten my pics from last day cycle either tbh, the broken links. I still want those too.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 02:10 GMT
#9054
On March 16 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.

why do you say that ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2024 02:10 GMT
#9055
On March 16 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.

TBH my conspiracy sense is starting to tingle too
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:10 GMT
#9056
On March 16 2024 11:10 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?

the pics


I will later once I crop my face out.

Still haven't gotten my pics from last day cycle either tbh, the broken links. I still want those too.


I couldn't find the gifs again sorry
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 02:11 GMT
#9057
On March 16 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.

why do you say that ?


Why do you think?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:13 GMT
#9058
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:04 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:04 DarthPunk wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The disrespect is real.

Wym?


Im alive and Koshi is dead.

Imma need an adult to hold my hand through this.

Is lynching the most townread person always the best play? Let's assume no blue roles.

I think there is a potential argument here but I'd want to hear your thoughts first.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 02:13 GMT
#9059
On March 16 2024 11:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Clearly my reads are completely wrong, or I am being fucked with, either way this is amazing and woeful at the same time.

why do you say that ?


Why do you think?

just because your alive? You didn't post your full reads till right before the deadline.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 02:13 GMT
#9060
On March 16 2024 11:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 11:10 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
dp i want them


Want what?

the pics


I will later once I crop my face out.

Still haven't gotten my pics from last day cycle either tbh, the broken links. I still want those too.


I couldn't find the gifs again sorry

This pains me, truly, but I forgive you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 451 452 453 454 455 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 785
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Westballz59
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0296
Sick130
RuFF_SC2125
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2175
League of Legends
• Lourlo1336
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 43m
Online Event
5h 43m
FEL
10h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.