• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 14:28 GMT
#9642
i gotta do something for a few hours play nice while im gone.

And any other esteemed members feel free to chime in.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 20:18 GMT
#9815
did you have a point you were trying to make jealous or were you just looking for good boy points?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 20:46 GMT
#9821
Alright this is what im thinking.

Vivax paranoia posting just has to be town.

I think MZ has to be town too.
On March 18 2024 01:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.


How can I make sure of that if we can't hit him for two days.
Hell I started scumreading him D2.

Because there will be no Palmar and I'll vote with you?

I know you think Jealous has somehow scumclaimed, in my eyes Palmar has done so even worse by his flat-out refusal to even try at this point. I give Palmar 90% chance of scum, I still give Jealous only like a 70% chance of being scum since he's been at least putting in effort. Granted I know oats did too, but it's better than Palmar essentially laughing in our faces while we try to lynch him.


This is similar to my thinking and i like that he called out DMB the way that he did.

I dont know want to think of DMB going off on DP but i cant wrap my head around it being scum motivated unless they are scum together which i would have to think on more.

I think if Palmar and Jealous are both mafia then DP would have to be town as i dont think there would be a path to victory for a scum DP in that scenario.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 21:08 GMT
#9829
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


how about jealous palmar dmb could that work ?

Could also explain why DP wasnt killed.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 21:19 GMT
#9836
On March 18 2024 06:15 Palmar wrote:
Also iamp complaining about me not doing mafia the way he wants mafia done is hilarious

When I’m not certain I do this ordered list thing I’m doing.

k
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 21:37 GMT
#9842
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 21:57 GMT
#9869
On March 18 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?

I've said palmar almost has to be mafia. He didn't even consider you as a possibility despite you spinning on your read late game in what i think is a crucial point. and i know blah blah iamp you said something similar in the night with dp having to be town but there is a diffrence when you know your actually in the situation with it happening with you being alive. I dont see the panic i dont see the scum hunting.

He also said town considering this SVS is hilarious is, which im sure hell argue against, is a scum slip. From my pov it is.

I just dont want vivax to have a mental breakdown.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 22:01 GMT
#9874
On March 18 2024 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.


Just tell me the post number or link it ?

I'll just rehash. Your case is good. But I don't think it works for palmar specifically. He is playing differently to last game. That is definitely true. But he tends to play different town games. It would be more convincing if you would find similarities to a mafia game.

can you comment on the points i have made about him ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 22:09 GMT
#9883
heading out for dinner and stuff will phone post later
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 22:09 GMT
#9885
vivax is right about that votecount stuff.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:14 GMT
#9985
On March 18 2024 09:08 Vivax wrote:
Is iamperfection around?
Guy also reminds me of two players from other sites

what
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:24 GMT
#9990
who are his teammates then dmb
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:28 GMT
#9994
On March 18 2024 09:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
And how can you guys all believe that DP is Town after all this shit what happend?

and did you not read early today? clearly both me and vivax are entertaining the thought as a possibility.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:32 GMT
#9998
oh god vivax
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:40 GMT
#10006
On March 18 2024 09:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:25 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie


This is very similar to Oats vote actually.

‚I don‘t think Trfel is scum, I‘ll just vote his CW I don‘t have an opinion on‘



Here you have the fucking example
I vote on one of the two wagons even when I didn´t like both wagons. But I voted on one of the wagons so my vote is useless.
Now I do the fucking opposite and vote my actual fucking scum read and its wrong again.
I am sorry that I don´t see the same scum shit as you do.
Either you are scum what I still doubt or you are actually big noob. DP pushing both wagons here. I don´t want to vote any wagon he made here. Like it or like it not. Town here is lost as hell and let a scum lead the fucking thread here.


You‘re panicking. Relax.
Listen, why did you vote Jat D1 ?

Like aside from the trfel townread, did you have a single reason to think he was scum ?


No but when I do not use my vote on one of the wagons I am getting a zepplin full of shit from townies. So I had to choose one of the Wagons. Trfel had the best reads about mafia in the last game. So either he had luck or he is actually very good and usefull as Town. Lynch the other wagon or waste my vote. So no I didn´t have a real scum read on Jat but either way I should not waste vote. So what was I suposed to do?!

don´t tell me to relax. Buy my flowers, bake some cookies or eat some tiramisu out of my pussy, maybe then I will relax.

lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:40 GMT
#10007
On March 18 2024 09:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 09:39 Vivax wrote:
FML

after lynch, only if you are right with J

hey don't make me get my rulebook
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 00:49 GMT
#10014
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:16 GMT
#10035
On March 18 2024 10:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Grack already told us he‘s scum either way

???

in the jsl flip there is a dark penguin
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:17 GMT
#10037
On February 22 2024 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:

Clues:
The role PMs and day/night posts are purely flavor text. There are no clues.

but of course
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 18 2024 01:20 GMT
#10044
On March 18 2024 10:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.

Say the person that literally has the power to save him right there right now
Why do you townread Palmar again?

because she believes dp is scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 158
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1126
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 12m
Replay Cast
18h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.