• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:36
CEST 02:36
KST 09:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8692 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 426

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 424 425 426 427 428 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 22:10 GMT
#8501
On March 15 2024 07:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:58 Vivax wrote:
The only correct play here is to kill DP Rels and Jealous.

Everyone else is making too little sense.


Now is not the time for the shitpost section of your range. Tbh


Hey you said DMB could have a point on Rels.
As for Jealous you have been blatantly ignoring his existence all game long


Not true.

You don’t have a good argument for why he is mafia vivax.

He really wanted to lynch oats when we were mason pairs

But didn’t post in the thread for cred.

That is a ridiculous type of bus vivax


I posted a tonne of good arguments. Guy is static, he crumbles under pressure and and doesn't show any doubt during the day. He rarely changes votes. He isn't affected by the despair of your usual townie.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 22:10 GMT
#8502
On March 15 2024 07:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Here is the thing. Cake self votes calls me mafia and starts rapid posting.

Is the maturing genuine or is it a tactic to not get lynched?

Does it seem like she is giving up when she self votes?

If not, then does town do self vote matyring all game or does mafia?


It is not martyring, I am fed up.

If I am not lynched I am gonna ask for replacement.

See this is the shit that makes me want to not lynch her.

I can't believe anyone would have enough lack of integrity to do this as mafia.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:11 GMT
#8503
On March 15 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Here is the thing. Cake self votes calls me mafia and starts rapid posting.

Is the maturing genuine or is it a tactic to not get lynched?

Does it seem like she is giving up when she self votes?

If not, then does town do self vote matyring all game or does mafia?


It is not martyring, I am fed up.

If I am not lynched I am gonna ask for replacement.

See this is the shit that makes me want to not lynch her.

I can't believe anyone would have enough lack of integrity to do this as mafia.

thats what im saying
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 22:11 GMT
#8504
Most of those who seem to be running around like headless chicken and changing opinions frequently are most likely town.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:11 GMT
#8505
On March 15 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Here is the thing. Cake self votes calls me mafia and starts rapid posting.

Is the maturing genuine or is it a tactic to not get lynched?

Does it seem like she is giving up when she self votes?

If not, then does town do self vote matyring all game or does mafia?


It is not martyring, I am fed up.

If I am not lynched I am gonna ask for replacement.

See this is the shit that makes me want to not lynch her.

I can't believe anyone would have enough lack of integrity to do this as mafia.


I have seen it before
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 22:12 GMT
#8506
On March 15 2024 07:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Here is the thing. Cake self votes calls me mafia and starts rapid posting.

Is the maturing genuine or is it a tactic to not get lynched?

Does it seem like she is giving up when she self votes?

If not, then does town do self vote matyring all game or does mafia?


It is not martyring, I am fed up.

If I am not lynched I am gonna ask for replacement.

Please take a step back and try to calm down.

If you are right and dp is mafia - why are you letting him tilt you?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 22:12 GMT
#8507
On March 15 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
Most of those who seem to be running around like headless chicken and changing opinions frequently are most likely town.

Thanks bro
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:12 GMT
#8508
Unvote

If cake is mafia and she posted that about replacements I’m going to have a fucking problem post game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 22:13 GMT
#8509
On March 15 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
JAT got himself scumread enough so he could sheep me on Jealous and pretend it's his read so he got himself a case for acting all smug in postgame

I even apologized to you for not seeing it earlier. What are you talking about.


Well we are two on a Jealous wagon and it's looking mighty weak and I'm at work.
If you want to towncase anyone it should be Palmar and yourself or we never get the traction.

I already did that. I am out of cases I am afraid.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:14 GMT
#8510
you really be able to talk about replacing out at all in the thread imo. As either alignment. In my games you weren't even allowed to ask questions in the thread.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:14 GMT
#8511
On March 15 2024 07:14 iamperfection wrote:
you really be able to talk about replacing out at all in the thread imo. As either alignment. In my games you weren't even allowed to ask questions in the thread.

shouldnt ebwop
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 22:17 GMT
#8512
yeah I use that same ruleset. You're not even allowed to say you're going to ask the host a question in the thread. No bullshit like this.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:17 GMT
#8513
alright wtf do we do now.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 22:17 GMT
#8514
But it is what it is. All that's left is deciding what do with what we have.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 22:19 GMT
#8515
Maybe we should just give our esteemed mayor his lynch.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:19 GMT
#8516
I think rels
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:19 GMT
#8517
I think jealous is wrong but I’d lynch him over palmar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:20 GMT
#8518
Has cake just up and left with a self vote on her. Jesus Christ I can’t even.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 22:21 GMT
#8519
I'll happily just let DP make the call. Game is annoying now because we've brought this bullshit into it.

Maybe just lynch Koshi out of spite.

But realistically, I think it's gonna be like Rels or MZ
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 22:21 GMT
#8520
or even dmb as a punishment for just using the most important day in the game as a great opportunity to fuck right off.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 424 425 426 427 428 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings53
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 137
NeuroSwarm 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11834
Rain 2029
Artosis 598
Bale 13
League of Legends
Doublelift3931
Counter-Strike
taco 26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Mew2King208
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1255
Other Games
summit1g10824
Day[9].tv658
shahzam601
JimRising 493
PiGStarcraft264
C9.Mang0214
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv658
• Scarra500
• Shiphtur147
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 24m
OSC
21h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.