• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9398 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:08 GMT
#5745
On March 10 2024 09:59 Rels wrote:
Beautiful preflip "everyone is happy" moment in the last few pages haha


except DMB apparently
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:09 GMT
#5747
On March 10 2024 10:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:02 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 09:58 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 09:46 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
This isn’t a democracy

I'll give you one for sure then you give me one. TTS

I think these people are town

DP
Vivax
Jealous
Palmar
Cc
Jsl
Iamp
Koshi
Slam

Poe is the rest. But tbh I would be shocked if all the above are town.

I think we have the exact same list if Jealous is swapped for JAT. Why Jealous?

I talked about before but his first big list post I vibed with his Jat and Hapa reads. Stupid things like his pic response to something I forgot now. Cc was offended but his formatting of her play as both town and mafia. I mean who does that?!

He just seems interested. Doesn’t he seem interested?

Does he? Reading through his filter yesterday, I saw busywork and good reasons to do what he did. Like, "big post summarizing Oats reads", "here is update 1, update 2" ... "Koshi and Vivax must have had a plan to not vote the red check" "oh they didn't have a plan, I want them to answer", pushed them and got into a back and forth with Vivax, yet still doesn't have a conclusion on what it meant ...

too thinky for me rn.

I would lynch you over him tho

Maybe I’m a jubjub


You are not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:10 GMT
#5748
DMB do you still think I am mafia?

cause you kind of haven't mentioned it again, but you were very certain before.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:16 GMT
#5750
Marv you need to figure out dmb alignment I Think. One of the keys to this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:16 GMT
#5751
I’m not sure she is mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:17 GMT
#5753
On March 10 2024 10:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv you need to figure out dmb alignment I Think. One of the keys to this game.

Agree

Why do you think I’m asking question


I know I am just making sure. 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:20 GMT
#5755
Her read progression on me is really hidden. Or if she thinks I am mafia since last night phase she hasn’t really done anything with it.

Probably if she is mafia it’s with Cake.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:20 GMT
#5756
On March 10 2024 10:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:17 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv you need to figure out dmb alignment I Think. One of the keys to this game.

Agree

Why do you think I’m asking question


I know I am just making sure. 😛

I just need her to engage

Play collaboratively rather than in isolation. Know what I mean?


Yea but she is actively avoiding that for some time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:21 GMT
#5758
Same with cake actually.

They are both doing this thing where they are straight up ignoring uncomfortable questions.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:24 GMT
#5761
On March 10 2024 10:21 marvellosity wrote:
DP ❤️

Please don’t be mafia


I don’t get why you think that is even possible lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:25 GMT
#5763
On March 10 2024 10:24 marvellosity wrote:
Because respect x


Thanks I guess 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:27 GMT
#5765
Marv why would cake be so aggressive/bad faith towards me at the start of day one?

Something about that is wrong but I just don’t see it making much sense as mafia either.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:28 GMT
#5766
On March 10 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 09:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:36 Rels wrote:
Nice feeling knowing I can catch up while ignoring all Oats posts too



@rels I really wonder how the hell you're going to find the rest of the scum team without reading the only official mafia player?


Who do you think is mafia right now DMB?


I have split my mafia thoughts into two groups
I still try to figure out which would make more sense.

Group1
I think there are 2 Town 2 Mafia inside
Koshi
Palmar
DP
Marv

Group 2
Here 2 and 2 as well
TTS
VE
Rels
Vivax

The rest pretty townisch right now

oh and super mega Townread of course on Slam
Mega Townread
Slam



What happened to me being lock mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:29 GMT
#5768
On March 10 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv why would cake be so aggressive/bad faith towards me at the start of day one?

Something about that is wrong but I just don’t see it making much sense as mafia either.


Who do you think is scum ?


Oh ho.

Not yet dmb.

All will be revealed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:32 GMT
#5772
On March 10 2024 10:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 09:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:36 Rels wrote:
Nice feeling knowing I can catch up while ignoring all Oats posts too



@rels I really wonder how the hell you're going to find the rest of the scum team without reading the only official mafia player?


Who do you think is mafia right now DMB?


I have split my mafia thoughts into two groups
I still try to figure out which would make more sense.

Group1
I think there are 2 Town 2 Mafia inside
Koshi
Palmar
DP
Marv

Group 2
Here 2 and 2 as well
TTS
VE
Rels
Vivax

The rest pretty townisch right now

oh and super mega Townread of course on Slam
Mega Townread
Slam



What happened to me being lock mafia?

tunneling one person to long is stupid so I try to figure out ways of a scumteam without you as well


Ok. so do you still think I’m mafia or not?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:32 GMT
#5774
On March 10 2024 10:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv why would cake be so aggressive/bad faith towards me at the start of day one?

Something about that is wrong but I just don’t see it making much sense as mafia either.


Who do you think is scum ?


Oh ho.

Not yet dmb.

All will be revealed.

And why should I do it then right now Mr. Jong-un? -.-


Because you don’t have a vig shot and you are not a night kill candidate If you are town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:42 GMT
#5780
On March 10 2024 10:39 iamperfection wrote:
vivax just called out for being trash lul


Why you just a lurker these days?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:43 GMT
#5781
I wonder if cake and dmb backed off cause I have a gun
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:44 GMT
#5783
On March 10 2024 10:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 09:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:36 Rels wrote:
Nice feeling knowing I can catch up while ignoring all Oats posts too



@rels I really wonder how the hell you're going to find the rest of the scum team without reading the only official mafia player?


Who do you think is mafia right now DMB?


I have split my mafia thoughts into two groups
I still try to figure out which would make more sense.

Group1
I think there are 2 Town 2 Mafia inside
Koshi
Palmar
DP
Marv

Group 2
Here 2 and 2 as well
TTS
VE
Rels
Vivax

The rest pretty townisch right now

oh and super mega Townread of course on Slam
Mega Townread
Slam



What happened to me being lock mafia?

tunneling one person to long is stupid so I try to figure out ways of a scumteam without you as well


Ok. so do you still think I’m mafia or not?


the opportunity that you are is still there


But how did you go from yelling I’m mafia to not saying anything and now it’s just a chance?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:49 GMT
#5789
On March 10 2024 10:47 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:39 iamperfection wrote:
vivax just called out for being trash lul


Why you just a lurker these days?

ive been posting all day lol


Not what I meant
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins556
League of Legends
Doublelift1893
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 602
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2278
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD208
Railgan38
KnowMe6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 53m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.