• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 407

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 405 406 407 408 409 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 12:14 GMT
#8121
On March 14 2024 21:06 CopCake wrote:
Yeah, I am not having a good time.


Sorry.
😞
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 12:31 GMT
#8122
On March 14 2024 21:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 21:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:05 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:03 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 18:43 Koshi wrote:
##vote Palmar
It's JAT and Palmar. I truly hope I get lynched before you jubjubs lynch either cc or MZ. Because maybe that might stop you from throwing this game.

DP, you are legit too stubborn to play this game succesfully.
Probably I am too flimsy and together we might get somewhere.

But it is not going to happen.


I am sheeping this

And VE

And jacob

I mean I am so bad at playing I should follow my superiors


Yeah but now Koshi is voting something else. Stop with the self-pitying, it's a tired act.

Do you have any opinions on what has been developing over the last few pages? What do you think of jat? What do you think of my point about Rels? Do you have any updates on your read on me now that I've been pretty active in the thread for a while?


I will post my testament when I get lynched.


How about now?

This is so frustrating to deal with. If you're town why do you not want to help? What is the problem? We're trying to have a game of mafia and you've just decided that because someone said something mean to you at some point all of us need to be collectively punished and taught a lesson?

Mafia is a hard game, if you sign up, you need to play.

I don't want to mislynch you if you're town, but you're making it incredibly hard to not come to the conclusion that no one would be this selfish as town, and the reason for your demotivation is not just that you don't have the energy to defend yourself.

Stfu Palmar.

She has +30 pages. How can that not be enough to deduce her alignment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 12:32 GMT
#8123
On March 14 2024 21:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 21:06 CopCake wrote:
Yeah, I am not having a good time.


Sorry.
😞

+1.
It's a tiresome game. Can only advice to not play too many times a year and not use all your brain cells playing it.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 12:32 GMT
#8124
On March 14 2024 21:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 21:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:05 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:03 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 18:43 Koshi wrote:
##vote Palmar
It's JAT and Palmar. I truly hope I get lynched before you jubjubs lynch either cc or MZ. Because maybe that might stop you from throwing this game.

DP, you are legit too stubborn to play this game succesfully.
Probably I am too flimsy and together we might get somewhere.

But it is not going to happen.


I am sheeping this

And VE

And jacob

I mean I am so bad at playing I should follow my superiors


Yeah but now Koshi is voting something else. Stop with the self-pitying, it's a tired act.

Do you have any opinions on what has been developing over the last few pages? What do you think of jat? What do you think of my point about Rels? Do you have any updates on your read on me now that I've been pretty active in the thread for a while?


I will post my testament when I get lynched.


How about now?

This is so frustrating to deal with. If you're town why do you not want to help? What is the problem? We're trying to have a game of mafia and you've just decided that because someone said something mean to you at some point all of us need to be collectively punished and taught a lesson?

Mafia is a hard game, if you sign up, you need to play.

I don't want to mislynch you if you're town, but you're making it incredibly hard to not come to the conclusion that no one would be this selfish as town, and the reason for your demotivation is not just that you don't have the energy to defend yourself.

Stfu Palmar.

She has +30 pages. How can that not be enough to deduce her alignment.


Didn’t you say she was lock mafia if palmar was town? Why would it be wrong for palmar to consider her In that case?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 12:59 GMT
#8125
JAT is your only reason for thinking palmar town still marvs read?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:00 GMT
#8126
On March 14 2024 21:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 21:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:05 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:03 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 18:43 Koshi wrote:
##vote Palmar
It's JAT and Palmar. I truly hope I get lynched before you jubjubs lynch either cc or MZ. Because maybe that might stop you from throwing this game.

DP, you are legit too stubborn to play this game succesfully.
Probably I am too flimsy and together we might get somewhere.

But it is not going to happen.


I am sheeping this

And VE

And jacob

I mean I am so bad at playing I should follow my superiors


Yeah but now Koshi is voting something else. Stop with the self-pitying, it's a tired act.

Do you have any opinions on what has been developing over the last few pages? What do you think of jat? What do you think of my point about Rels? Do you have any updates on your read on me now that I've been pretty active in the thread for a while?


I will post my testament when I get lynched.


How about now?

This is so frustrating to deal with. If you're town why do you not want to help? What is the problem? We're trying to have a game of mafia and you've just decided that because someone said something mean to you at some point all of us need to be collectively punished and taught a lesson?

Mafia is a hard game, if you sign up, you need to play.

I don't want to mislynch you if you're town, but you're making it incredibly hard to not come to the conclusion that no one would be this selfish as town, and the reason for your demotivation is not just that you don't have the energy to defend yourself.

Stfu Palmar.

She has +30 pages. How can that not be enough to deduce her alignment.


Didn’t you say she was lock mafia if palmar was town? Why would it be wrong for palmar to consider her In that case?

That's not the point. He can. And should. And is.
The entire "you got to do more" spiel he is typing out is shit
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 13:04 GMT
#8127
On March 14 2024 19:48 Palmar wrote:
What MZ says is not important. The entire point is this is what Rels reads out of the case:

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:35 Rels wrote:
Not on bad post on Palmar TBH
Kinda townie from MZ too, thinking about the game as a whole and thinking about Palmar and I being partner. If Palmar is town, that means that this analysis is thrown out the window as soon as one of us flips


Essentially Rels understands this to be an associative case, ie: hinging on us being mafia TOGETHER. His claims that if either of us flip (town), the case goes out the window.

So in a town!Rels world, the only outcome of the case where it has any merit is if I flip mafia, which would implicate him. But why would town!Rels just accept that outcome

Additionally, town!Rels should know he's town and he thinks I'm scum!Palmar, so why is he okay with an association where the case concludes we're scum!Rels and scum!Palmar or town!Rels and town!Palmar. Either he should be attacking the idea that our alignments are linked in any way, or he should be changing his stance on me.


i like this point
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:04 GMT
#8128
+400 pages total. 33 herself.
Pretty sure she has been playing harder than anybody did last year. I can understand that somebody can destroy him/herself over this monstrocity.

And again. Palmar DOES NOT NEED cc to do more, or to belittle her that she signed up for this shitshow and now must endure the torture.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:05 GMT
#8129
Anyway. I dont care enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 13:06 GMT
#8130
On March 14 2024 22:05 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. I dont care enough.

i dont understand what your getting so worked up about.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:07 GMT
#8131
I think I am stuck on JAT like this. I dont want to lynch Palmar over JAT anymore. Always JAT first and then Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:07 GMT
#8132
On March 14 2024 22:06 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 22:05 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. I dont care enough.

i dont understand what your getting so worked up about.

Me neither.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 13:09 GMT
#8133
Palmar what do you make of JAT not voting?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 13:10 GMT
#8134
On March 14 2024 21:59 iamperfection wrote:
JAT is your only reason for thinking palmar town still marvs read?

It is for sure the biggest reason. Still stuck in filters currently.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:13 GMT
#8135
On March 06 2024 10:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (12): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (5): sandroba, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 11 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Then this happens.

On March 06 2024 10:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote dmb



Revival of the wagon after 3 left:
On March 06 2024 11:27 Rels wrote:
##unvote
##vote justanothertownie



On March 06 2024 11:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:14 GMT
#8136
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 13:20 GMT
#8137
On March 14 2024 22:14 Koshi wrote:
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?

thats when i say excuse me right.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 13:23 GMT
#8138
On March 07 2024 12:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:40 iamperfection wrote:
Oats your mission should you choose to accept it is to spew as much towness as possible this cycle. Then we can lynch VE if not i salute you my friend.

In this thread inferior player iamp tries to use the last of his activity clout to get superior scum hunter VE lynched or of spite. Sad.

@JSL like this post sounds like resigned scum who doesn't have much to talk about and is watching one of their team members go down to a red check.


I love you VE
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:23 GMT
#8139
On March 14 2024 22:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 22:14 Koshi wrote:
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?

thats when i say excuse me right.

Happy Bday! 🥳🎉🎊
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 13:26 GMT
#8140
On March 14 2024 22:09 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar what do you make of JAT not voting?

Nothing really. I don't blame anyone for being undecided or confused this game. Mafia is doing a great job.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 405 406 407 408 409 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft445
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft454
PiGStarcraft445
RuFF_SC2 171
PiLiPiLi 21
SpeCial 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1391
White-Ra 185
Hyuk 51
Noble 45
Bale 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 677
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor667
Other Games
summit1g10259
Coldzera 842
JimRising 419
C9.Mang0328
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
• Stunt183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 2m
Online Event
8h 2m
FEL
13h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.