• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:48
CEST 10:48
KST 17:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8452 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 63 64 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:21 GMT
#875
On March 05 2024 03:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:15 marvellosity wrote:
No mafia counter claims to try to influence the mayor vote


They almost have to permanently burn a roleblock on me and find the bodyguards. And I don't run the risk of interfering with town roles.

I think my claim was good play, until I saw that only Rels knew what to do.

Jk is a town role. It means they have guaranteed 100% hit rate on a blue. Mafia’s dream…


Then find mafia?
You love complaining apparently but all you'd have to do now is place the right vote and try to kill a red.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:28 GMT
#882
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:31 GMT
#886
On March 05 2024 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh

My reaction to what specifically?


To the claim. You knew that there's only one correct play but you still go for the bad one, unless you are scum that is.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:32 GMT
#887
On March 05 2024 03:30 iamperfection wrote:
I would say you unvoting yourself to vote vivax was off-putting


Everything you say doesn't help in the slightest.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:33 GMT
#888
iamp and rayn drop from the town tier holding hands
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:45 GMT
#899
On March 05 2024 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:33 Vivax wrote:
iamp and rayn drop from the town tier holding hands

see this is why i dont trust you making good decisions really


Do you speak for iamperfection now?
Tell me how he's doing anything that looks like finding mafia or pushing town to the correct decisions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:48 GMT
#906
On March 05 2024 03:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh

My reaction to what specifically?


To the claim. You knew that there's only one correct play but you still go for the bad one, unless you are scum that is.

That's not the "only correct play". Who cares if mafia ties a roleblock on you? Our blues are most likely there in the fucking open already because both of you decided to be dumbasses.

And your current state of reads, specifically on me and iamp, is telling me you dont need BG's to protect you, and your role is useless as you made it useless, so what gives?


You'd call an innocent child claim useless by your logic, so you have none
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:49 GMT
#907
If you vote for uncertainty over certainty you're a dumbass. Period
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:51 GMT
#911
On March 05 2024 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:49 Vivax wrote:
If you vote for uncertainty over certainty you're a dumbass. Period

How am i voting for uncertainty exactly?


Voting yourself is the correct play 100% of the time.
It's the others on you that I question the decision making of.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:55 GMT
#912
On March 05 2024 03:45 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:34 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh


I dont know if it is relevant but he was laughing hard in the other room.


that makes him look scum. I loved beeing mafia in the last game because doing random shit like offering my life for HF who claimed blue and provoke other Townies is fun as hell. As Town I take it way more seriously. But maybe thats just me


rayn loves to be more town than mafia.

He has rolled mafia so many times that he is tired of that.

I also prefer more mafia than town unless I get to be mafia three times in a row or so.


This feels like the awkward moment where you need to make up for possibly exposing him as scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 18:56 GMT
#915
On March 05 2024 03:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:49 Vivax wrote:
If you vote for uncertainty over certainty you're a dumbass. Period

How am i voting for uncertainty exactly?


Voting yourself is the correct play 100% of the time.
It's the others on you that I question the decision making of.

You think scum rayn masoned marv of his own free will? It's not worth considering imo.


Do you think he'd get away with it if he masoned players who are considered low tier?
Can you even finish a thought.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:04 GMT
#929
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:05 GMT
#931
On March 05 2024 04:03 CopCake wrote:
I think that Vivax is angry because he claimed and he might lose mayor so he is going to die at night.

And if he doesnt die, then he fake claimed.

Because why would mafia lose an opportunity like that, right?



No I'm angry because I'd expect any sane person to make the only possible correct decision in the event that they don't question my claim.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:08 GMT
#942
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:13 GMT
#956
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


You and Cop are the only ones so far questioning it well knowing I'm a N1 if I don't get the role.
It's a waste of energy on your part.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:15 GMT
#964
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa



lol cmon
Are you asking me to filter people with no posts.

VE/MZ I could see myself agreeing with because mafia is also interested in becoming mayor and they'd be of sufficient calibre.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:17 GMT
#968
On March 05 2024 04:16 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


how can you look into a person who has posted nothing?


there are things like

"this guy when he gets mafia just peace out" and stuff like that.

I remember someone from here doing that.


Yeah but not them.
Palmar likes to scum with marv in the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:20 GMT
#975
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta


Thank you, at least someone gets it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:23 GMT
#979
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:25 GMT
#986
I think iamp is townier than rayn, and also a lot more annoying.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 63 64 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech112
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1290
singsing755
ceh9542
Happy352
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS113
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH185
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 12m
OSC
4h 12m
Stellar Fest
4h 12m
OSC
15h 12m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.