• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:13 GMT
#8642
On March 15 2024 09:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m going to be around until the flip. We can be flexible
I want to hear dmbs reads also interested in what was said in the mason chat.


WHY is she asking me in the mason chat that I should lynch her????????


I don’t fucking know. Why don’t you ask her?

She wrote
I want to get lynched. Pls, do it. This game is like meh and no fun, nothing enjoybale, nothing friendly

If that is a just tyring to make me think of her as Town with emotinal breakdown, then it´s function very good. I could understand that she feels like this. I mean she has to defend herself since the begining and doesn´t even get lynched I would just hope to get lynched as well in her situation...

has she posted in the discord after posting here?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:17 GMT
#8647
On March 15 2024 09:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m going to be around until the flip. We can be flexible
I want to hear dmbs reads also interested in what was said in the mason chat.


WHY is she asking me in the mason chat that I should lynch her????????


I don’t fucking know. Why don’t you ask her?

She wrote
I want to get lynched. Pls, do it. This game is like meh and no fun, nothing enjoybale, nothing friendly

If that is a just tyring to make me think of her as Town with emotinal breakdown, then it´s function very good. I could understand that she feels like this. I mean she has to defend herself since the begining and doesn´t even get lynched I would just hope to get lynched as well in her situation...


And when she is actually mafia with palmar. I would totally understand it. I mean playing with this dickhead would frustrate me as well and then fighting the hole time with dp in the thread. Both would take fun and energy away

wat ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:18 GMT
#8649
On March 15 2024 09:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m going to be around until the flip. We can be flexible
I want to hear dmbs reads also interested in what was said in the mason chat.


WHY is she asking me in the mason chat that I should lynch her????????


I don’t fucking know. Why don’t you ask her?

She wrote
I want to get lynched. Pls, do it. This game is like meh and no fun, nothing enjoybale, nothing friendly

If that is a just tyring to make me think of her as Town with emotinal breakdown, then it´s function very good. I could understand that she feels like this. I mean she has to defend herself since the begining and doesn´t even get lynched I would just hope to get lynched as well in her situation...

has she posted in the discord after posting here?


last time 4 hours ago

Dp didnt trigger her untill like 2 hours ago and they were crying in the discord before that again ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:21 GMT
#8654
On March 15 2024 09:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m going to be around until the flip. We can be flexible
I want to hear dmbs reads also interested in what was said in the mason chat.


WHY is she asking me in the mason chat that I should lynch her????????


I don’t fucking know. Why don’t you ask her?

She wrote
I want to get lynched. Pls, do it. This game is like meh and no fun, nothing enjoybale, nothing friendly

If that is a just tyring to make me think of her as Town with emotinal breakdown, then it´s function very good. I could understand that she feels like this. I mean she has to defend herself since the begining and doesn´t even get lynched I would just hope to get lynched as well in her situation...


And when she is actually mafia with palmar. I would totally understand it. I mean playing with this dickhead would frustrate me as well and then fighting the hole time with dp in the thread. Both would take fun and energy away

wat ?


She's had it with Palmar since he D1 lynched me.
But I think she's being sincere.

i dont understand
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:27 GMT
#8662
On March 15 2024 09:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:21 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:18 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 09:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m going to be around until the flip. We can be flexible
I want to hear dmbs reads also interested in what was said in the mason chat.


WHY is she asking me in the mason chat that I should lynch her????????


I don’t fucking know. Why don’t you ask her?

She wrote
I want to get lynched. Pls, do it. This game is like meh and no fun, nothing enjoybale, nothing friendly

If that is a just tyring to make me think of her as Town with emotinal breakdown, then it´s function very good. I could understand that she feels like this. I mean she has to defend herself since the begining and doesn´t even get lynched I would just hope to get lynched as well in her situation...


And when she is actually mafia with palmar. I would totally understand it. I mean playing with this dickhead would frustrate me as well and then fighting the hole time with dp in the thread. Both would take fun and energy away

wat ?


She's had it with Palmar since he D1 lynched me.
But I think she's being sincere.

i dont understand


He is saying dmb is pissed at palmar since last game when he lynched vivax day one.


No that was actually good. I tried to push the vivax wagon and just before the lynch I pretended that we only now realise that vivax is town because there were too few people online to change then lynch

then i dont understand what you originally said
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:32 GMT
#8665
uhhhhh ok i guess
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:48 GMT
#8676
On March 15 2024 09:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
He should be blindly spamming panicked posts that change target every time like the pros. There is no sense of urgency. No pressure. Just disclaimers, fine print, polished reads. Intermissions???

Wanted to take a smoke break which happened to align with about 100 posts of almost nothing from Palmar, so I thought it was a nice touch

wouldnt you think a 100 posts of nothing to be more from mafia? Why say that when you just reached no conclusion after a filter dive?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:58 GMT
#8688
On March 15 2024 09:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
@DP do you think there are mafia voting on jealous?


Probably at least one.☝️

palmar or jat
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:01 GMT
#8692
On March 15 2024 10:00 DarthPunk wrote:
I will lynch jealous to save palmar though.

you think that strongly that palmar is town?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:04 GMT
#8696
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:07 GMT
#8698
On March 15 2024 10:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


I’m down for that.

lets do it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:13 GMT
#8705
On March 15 2024 10:12 DarthPunk wrote:
This will be an amazing play if she is mafia

cant unvote now if mafia either.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:15 GMT
#8709
come on palmar you should be all over this
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:27 GMT
#8717
On March 15 2024 10:26 Rels wrote:
Hey, I'm finally free. Daughter took a while to sleep, but I could catch up almost everything but the last 2-3 pages on my phone. I have a bunch of posts I want to talk about, to give a summary of my feeling:
- Palmar is still scum. Didn't anything that made me change my mind. Him changing his lock town read based on a single post after I switch to him being scum is ridiculous - it's OMGUS. I hate how he's ready to lynch anyone that can be lynched too this phase - if I have the tabs open on my phone I'll post them
- JAT is seeing the game 99% like me, with the same posts leading to the same thoughts. The only exception is Palmar
- Jealous still didn't post anything that makes me think he could be town, on the contrary, he's awfully calm about being lynched. Would be happy with him being lynched

Jealous or cop then ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:32 GMT
#8723
dmb will you shenany wherever dp goes?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:32 GMT
#8726
On March 15 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:32 iamperfection wrote:
dmb will you shenany wherever dp goes?


Clearly not 😛

i mean from now on.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:37 GMT
#8736
Dp shenany on to palmar ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:39 GMT
#8740
On March 15 2024 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:37 iamperfection wrote:
Dp shenany on to palmar ?


I already told you I think he is town…

i think you might be wrong
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:42 GMT
#8747
On March 15 2024 10:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
@iap thougths on Rels?

ive talked about him
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 01:43 GMT
#8749
jealous still around ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech180
UpATreeSC 125
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3221
Bisu 2122
Soulkey 1062
EffOrt 521
Larva 392
Mini 379
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 183
hero 97
Mind 77
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 61
Shinee 48
Barracks 37
Bale 27
Trap 25
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1268
XaKoH 436
420jenkins388
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m4385
pashabiceps787
Fnx 663
x6flipin298
edward23
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2775
Liquid`RaSZi1567
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee178
C9.Mang0120
TKL 113
QueenE87
RotterdaM50
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 73
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade662
Other Games
• Shiphtur533
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 16m
Patches Events
22h 16m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.