• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:55
CEST 06:55
KST 13:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:11 GMT
#4812
On March 08 2024 21:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv can you summarize the major points of your mz discussion with Sandro please

I already did so. We talked a whole bunch about the few posts he made about whether two people posting simultaneously about the ms game was scum. Sandro had said he had thought it was town but reevaluating as he was struggling to get scumreads. We agreed it was in balance townie but MZ could do it as mafia. Sandro thought MZ poking around near the start of his filter was townie, I didn’t really agree. I thought MZ might be mafia because his posts didn’t infuriate me - but by that metric his recent posting is townie.

We didn’t end on any sort of firm conclusion


Well that is disappointing I tend to land on sandro's side of the argument.

MZ looks townish to me when I read his filter and interact with him in the thread but I am having trouble finding 5 mafia.

He just keeps scumhunting his whole filter and following threads of interest.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:14 GMT
#4813
On March 08 2024 21:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

That's not really and answer as to why though, is it?


Oh I thought he said what.

I claimed because I am an idiot who just blurted it to the thread as soon as I read the PM obviously.

Ah ha.

It’s possibly the scummiest thing you’ve done tbh.

You understand the game too well to make such mistakes.


Doesn't make much sense as either alignment.


Just to reiterate.

This makes about as much sense for me as mafia as stating rayn claimed to you after he was night killed does for you as town.

In both cases it's probably just the truth.

I won't say any more on the matter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:14 GMT
#4815
On March 08 2024 21:10 CopCake wrote:
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.



Are you casting doubt on slams alignment here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:19 GMT
#4823
On March 08 2024 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 21:08 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv can you summarize the major points of your mz discussion with Sandro please

I already did so. We talked a whole bunch about the few posts he made about whether two people posting simultaneously about the ms game was scum. Sandro had said he had thought it was town but reevaluating as he was struggling to get scumreads. We agreed it was in balance townie but MZ could do it as mafia. Sandro thought MZ poking around near the start of his filter was townie, I didn’t really agree. I thought MZ might be mafia because his posts didn’t infuriate me - but by that metric his recent posting is townie.

We didn’t end on any sort of firm conclusion


Well that is disappointing I tend to land on sandro's side of the argument.

MZ looks townish to me when I read his filter and interact with him in the thread but I am having trouble finding 5 mafia.

He just keeps scumhunting his whole filter and following threads of interest.

What did you think to oats case on him?


Bad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:19 GMT
#4824
On March 08 2024 21:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 21:10 CopCake wrote:
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.



Are you casting doubt on slams alignment here?


I have said many times that Slam is town, you can go and read my filter. I mean you spent an insane time talking about me big boi.

I only answered what MZ asked.


ok.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:20 GMT
#4826
On March 08 2024 21:17 marvellosity wrote:
I,m answering for her because she has previously said she didn’t understand but then slam posted the reasons and it made sense.


OK it was weird cause it was out of context I guess and from hours ago.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:27 GMT
#4833
On March 07 2024 14:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay so I was quoting a bunch of mz posts but I fucked up somewhere and the post is gone.
Anyway let me try again
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 18:28 marvellosity wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
If we vote for the tip top town to be mayor, why can't we trust them with a vig shot?

Sure make suggestions and stuff, but I know if I was the mayor I am just going to back myself, because I know I am town and can make a smart shot.



But I don't know if you're town and I'm still not trusting my tip top town with a shot on D1.

Sorry MZ, you’d trust a collective town with all sorts of levels of play, and containing multiple mafia, to make a better choice than your best town read?

On D1? Yes. Outside of people like Ver or Ace or incognito, I don't think there's anyone on TL who I'd trust over my own reads on D1. I know trfel and I kinda beat the whole mayor kill thing to death in the first few pages but I just think using it as a town double lynch has a way higher chance of hitting scum than one guy taking a gut shot.

So mz here says that he trusts his own reads above everyone else in the game but then somehow twists that to having town choose the mayor kill being ideal which would give mz the benefit of mayor without the drawbacks of the responsibility to actually carry out the kill. Scummy


I don't think this is alignment indicative, I agree with what sandro? says about this being an old-school approach, and I can recall other townies suggesting this in older games.
On March 07 2024 14:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:45 sandroba wrote:
I mean I can see you not confident rayn is town, being maybe null on trfel and leaning scum on marv. But pushing to lynch into these 3 now is just ridiculous as town, you are sowing doubt and with no actual town goal. I'm pretty convinced koshi is scum

Is he scum or frustrated by the mason circle and trying to force a case to justify his emotions?

Mz then goes through koshi and flip flops a couple of posts about koshi and right after that does this weird defending post to Sandro where it seems like he has a really firm townread on koshi which wasn’t a natural progression. He does this earlier with dmb too, in a very unnatural way.


I think town are more likely to be fluid in their reads, I can see what Oats is saying here but I don't agree it is scummy, and it didn't really strike me as unnatural over being open minded.

On March 07 2024 14:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
MZ also spends most of the day tunneling copcake and writing posts that he never follows up on about the people that “thought vivax was town but didn’t want him to be mayor”
However come to right after the lynch, mz posts this

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?

lmfao I missed this, I had the exact same thought. I always hate when people come strolling into the thread after a lynch and talk about how bad everyone was for lynching a townie when their vote is on some rando with no real chance of dying and they weren't around at the deadline.

As if the person he’s talking about isn’t his top scumread throughout day 1 and just some rando. Again makes no sense for a townie to think like this.

Pretty sure he is mistaking Vivax for Cake in this point.
On March 07 2024 14:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 11:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
OK I'm caught up. No way scum shoots me with everyone who decided it was time for the D2 MZ scum read a little early but in case someone was inspired to vigi me I've got the following for scum in order of confidence:

JSL for stuff I've previously posted about
VE for completely fucking off from the game when the pressure let up from him
TTS for also completely fucking off
Marv based on vibes and his refusal to interact with the thread outside of the mason group.
JAT (but this is a weak read since my vote on him was more because I thought he was scummier, worth a revisit for me)

I'm no longer scumreading cop but I just wish she would answer my questions about JSL

Town reads who I'm never gonna lynch are:
Sandroba
Vivax
DP
Koshi

Randomly now townreads her even though he previously said how he hates her play, there’s no explanation here as to why he flips.

Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia


I don't think this means he is town reading cake. He just has her as null rather than scum cause it seemed like JSL pinged him hard at the time, again, reevaluating reads isn't scummy to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:29 GMT
#4834
On March 08 2024 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:25 CopCake wrote:
Go ahead big boi, lynch me.

This is your town, no?

Or are you gonna start two trains out of thin air like with Tfrel and JAT?

Can we park the whole CC DP business. At least till day 3

That goes to both of you


I'll post what I want.

I am not hyper tunnelling her right now, she is responding to a post clearly directed at you as a response to a question from you.

I posted shit from rayn I thought needed to be brought to the attention of the thread. That's it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:30 GMT
#4835
Like clearly one of us has been trying to provoke the other from her first real post of the game.

Im just trying to figure shit out this phase.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:33 GMT
#4839
On March 08 2024 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
Hahahah how do you have 36 pages of filter DP. Fuck me.


Probably because I keep posting after I should stop

Like right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:44 GMT
#4845
On March 08 2024 21:44 CopCake wrote:
I also think - you know who - should vig me.

I think my dead would clarify more things than TTS. It is easier for town to deal with an inactive that a person that brings more questions.


Sure.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:48 GMT
#4846
On March 08 2024 21:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 21:25 CopCake wrote:
Go ahead big boi, lynch me.

This is your town, no?

Or are you gonna start two trains out of thin air like with Tfrel and JAT?

Can we park the whole CC DP business. At least till day 3

That goes to both of you

Let's make that d5. I should be dead by then.


Why are you assuming I will be alive?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:50 GMT
#4847
anyway bed for reals now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:06 GMT
#5117
Ok I caught up and nothing significant happened. 🤷
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:09 GMT
#5119
On March 09 2024 09:07 JacobStrangelove wrote:
You know what fuck it I'd be down for a Palmer lynch. Would at least tell us something about game state

##vote Palmer.


Look at this backbone jakey
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:10 GMT
#5120
Btw it’s 100percent wrong to not lynch oats here just saying.

But it’s even worse to lynch palmar over ve.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:11 GMT
#5121
On March 09 2024 08:56 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:54 Vivax wrote:
Iamperfections Palmar vote is so terrible he might be scum tbh

who the fuck are you to call anyone terrible btw.


Lol 😂
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:12 GMT
#5123
On March 09 2024 08:19 iamperfection wrote:
i feel like plamar just rambled for several posts saying stuff that is irrelevant or saying stuff everyone knows already

Agree
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:18 GMT
#5127
lol this game is a fucking shit show.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 00:18 GMT
#5128
I love shenanigans but this is too much.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 5m
INu's Battles
7h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 5m
Replay Cast
18h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.