• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:02
CEST 13:02
KST 20:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10983 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 10:27 GMT
#4767
On March 08 2024 19:17 DarthPunk wrote:
to be honest I am not happy that you all just hand wave away cake being mafia for subjective perceptions of meta, when she lived for far too long incorrectly the game before.


Like part of your argument is that she wouldn't go against me as mafia except she did that her previous scum game and it worked.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 10:35 GMT
#4769
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards




On March 06 2024 13:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its completely unreasonable to think those people are mafia for lynching Trfel unless you think Palmar is 100% mafia.


On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


On March 06 2024 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


Did I post that Palmar is town?

No but you should have posted he is mafia if you genuinely think iamp Vivax DP are mafia, because that's the ONLY thing how it makes them mafia.



On March 06 2024 22:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 21:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 20:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
why do you*


I dont think he is town.

Its impossible youthink DP is pocketing Palmar if you dont think Palmar is town, if youre town.

So i guess youre mafia.



On March 06 2024 22:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

Why do you say this if you think all of DP/Vivax/iamp are mafia?
1) What does it matter who "has to start the wagon"?
2) why do they have to start a wagon if palmar is town? If palmar is mafia, why are you not calling him mafia, because THATS THE BASIS OF YOUR CASE AGAINST THOSE THREE!!



On March 06 2024 22:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:37 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

Why do you say this if you think all of DP/Vivax/iamp are mafia?
1) What does it matter who "has to start the wagon"?
2) why do they have to start a wagon if palmar is town? If palmar is mafia, why are you not calling him mafia, because THATS THE BASIS OF YOUR CASE AGAINST THOSE THREE!!


You know how my theory crafting works. That is not like a locked 100% works.


yes but human brain works like that.
youre building associations here between those people, but you are not building the association of "why" they do that.

it's scummy.


On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.



On March 06 2024 23:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad

yes i am more sure of dmb being mafia here, but cake still said:
1) vivax/dp/iamp changed the lynch from palmar (for no reason as mafia)
2) dp pocketed palmar (and palmar is not town)

it does not sit well with me. i just cant wrap my head around it...


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:04 GMT
#4775
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:05 GMT
#4777
On March 08 2024 20:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Oh, you are talking about CC. For some reason I thought it was about dmb.


Yes CC.

I just read DMB's last mafia game.

Doesn't really look the same as her play this game.

there are few similarities that ping me but not enough to sort her as mafia at this point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:06 GMT
#4778
On March 08 2024 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

That's not really and answer as to why though, is it?


Oh I thought he said what.

I claimed because I am an idiot who just blurted it to the thread as soon as I read the PM obviously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:07 GMT
#4779
On March 08 2024 19:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
But trying to become mayor as mafia is very risky and stupid. Even I understand that.

So does that mean that all of the following have to be town?
Vivax (13), raynpelikoneet (3), Oatsmaster (1), Koshi (1)

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Town dp would feel attacked if you call him mafia and would names reasons why he is not.
Mafia dp plays it of cool, that you don't see the fear of being discovered.

Maybe this is a DP thing, or maybe I'm different from most, or maybe I'm just stupid... But how much evidence can DP have to name reasons for why he is not mafia when we're what, 16 hours into D1? Maybe the volume they put out... but still, let's have a thought experiment:

What arguments would you have for your own innocence at this point in the game?

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Regardless of what I think about cake, but it seems to me that he picks weaker players to annoy until they make a mistake because of beeing annoyd and then he can push the wagon that comes up.

I made an error out the gate (not catching that Alakaslam cop-claimed) and I didn't get my head bit off for it by anyone. It was corrected and we kept it moving. So, I think this point is overblown. If you're not scum, "mistakes" don't magically make you scum, IMO. The mistake itself has to be AI.

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
He waits hours but no body jumps on a cake wagon or he already sees that that wagon will not be successful. So he need to get someelse, but thats good for his record, because Town DP change often his vote just usually with good reasons.

If it wasn't his meta already then I could see this being potentially being true/AI, but because you say that it is his meta... I don't get your point here?

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Thats the only Post I like. He should play a little bit and then we lynch Ve because thats a vote for active Town

Please clarify your logic here, too.


That does not mean that this people are Town for me.
It has something to do with my experience of DP's personality. Sorry if I didn´t make that clear.


What arguments would you have for your own innocence at this point in the game?

Regardless of my aligment I would not start a fight with dp without having do!!!
As mafia I would not do that. That would take the fun away as I had in the last game trying to lynch Palmar

As Town I just to it because I don´t have something more importend in my head.


And the Ve post is good
He doesn´t really want to play anymore because we always lynch him early.
Compassion would be the best description




DMB, can you explain the bolded part again for me? I am not sure I am following.

From what I saw last game the dumbtelling in the thread could really be something dmb would be excited to do as mafia.


I agree with this having just read her last game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:10 GMT
#4780
On March 06 2024 23:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So basically both Cake and DMB think DP is mafia, but also both of them scumread each other (but not really scumread).. Notice they are the ONLY people in this game to think DP is mafia.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:11 GMT
#4781
On March 07 2024 00:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:59 Vivax wrote:
Rels, MZ, Palmar, Jealous, VE

Cop wants in.
Good working hypothesis?

How sure you are of DMB not being mafia, because she looks very mafia to me as well. and why?


Not at all. I think she always looks scummy on a surface level but her being so stubborn about DP makes me think town.

Its just not worth it to pursue that as scum.

Why does she scumread Cake when Cake is the only other person ever in this game to scumread DP?

Also her read on me is shit. I can understand people thinking i am mafia, but i don't understand that shit she is saying.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:16 GMT
#4782
I read Rels filter, I think he can be scum but I want to see some flips first, for reasons.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:26 GMT
#4783
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:29 GMT
#4784
On March 06 2024 22:55 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?

I am GOOD SCUM, I do not make MISTAKES like that, I always try to save my scumates, remember how pissed I got at GB once?

Do you remember how I fuck up hard for trying to save rels when we were mafia together? I convinced HF not to lynch Rels.

You can absolutely acuse me of being ilogical but NEVER of bussing my teams just because.

And this, at least, vivax and marv needs to agree.

And rels.

And GB.

And anyone who has been mafia with me.

Scummy defense tbh, hinges on the premise of palmar is mafia. I've seen mafia due this many times, claiming the team you have them on can't be right because of x y z.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:30 GMT
#4785
Marv can you summarize the major points of your mz discussion with Sandro please
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:32 GMT
#4787
On March 08 2024 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.


Well I should be. they tend to go my way.

Is that last part for mafia!jat?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:33 GMT
#4788
VE is just obvious mafia here btw
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:36 GMT
#4790
On March 08 2024 20:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.


Well I should be. they tend to go my way.

Is that last part for mafia!jat?

No, the last part is what happened. If Marv is willing to lynch palmar on day1 that has a very high likelihood of success for town. When that was off the table Trfel was the only option left. Pure self-preservation. Even though I will not claim I thought he was towny - at the time he was in my poe after all.


Ok why the fuck are you arguing with me about what you were doing is what you were doing as town, when that was the whole point of my post I just made about you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:37 GMT
#4791
Anyway im sore and cranky.

I'm off to bed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:02 GMT
#4798
On March 08 2024 21:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

That's not really and answer as to why though, is it?


Oh I thought he said what.

I claimed because I am an idiot who just blurted it to the thread as soon as I read the PM obviously.

Ah ha.

It’s possibly the scummiest thing you’ve done tbh.

You understand the game too well to make such mistakes.


Doesn't make much sense as either alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:04 GMT
#4801
On March 08 2024 21:03 iamperfection wrote:
I'll be that guy since everyone is a coward. If dp is alive late game make sure to demand the pics.


of my leg?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:07 GMT
#4804
On March 08 2024 21:05 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 21:03 iamperfection wrote:
I'll be that guy since everyone is a coward. If dp is alive late game make sure to demand the pics.


of my leg?

Of course


I can post the medical certificate even

Doctor wanted to give me a month off from work.

I told him no, So i just can't drive for a month. or leave my desk.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:07 GMT
#4806
On March 08 2024 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
VE is probably mafia.

DMB is probably mafia. I haven’t read her at all but I am piecing together everything everyone has said about her. Her story just converges on mafia.


I think you should read her filter from this game and her filter from last game side by side.

Thats what I did at any rate.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings149
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11115
FanTaSy 1927
Hyuk 830
Horang2 574
BeSt 438
Pusan 241
Stork 207
EffOrt 121
Last 118
Killer 117
[ Show more ]
Zeus 111
Mind 108
sorry 73
Hyun 60
ggaemo 58
PianO 47
Snow 46
Bale 37
ToSsGirL 37
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 23
Aegong 17
zelot 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe288
Counter-Strike
fl0m1555
byalli939
x6flipin245
Other Games
gofns40896
singsing2710
B2W.Neo187
ArmadaUGS82
Mew2King70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 79
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 59m
Replay Cast
11h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.