• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13320 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:08 GMT
#4366
On March 08 2024 06:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I would trust Sandros read on palmar over Rayn if you are a sheeple.


And why would that be?


They have a history together. They are a feared scum hunting duo from the past.

Also Sandro spent all of last game sus on palmar before town reading him correctly in the end so he is fresh with that read too.

Rayn tends to get stuck on things that are NAI but are more play style or differences of opinion.

His read on palmar was because of the mason stuff. Palmar doesn’t use association in his reads for literally ever.

And lastly because I also think palmar is town and I trust myself most of all 😛

(Sanity checks are nice though so if Sandro thought he looked better that’s enough for me to know I’m not totally offf track)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:08 GMT
#4367
On March 08 2024 06:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?


That sounds like he is not sure??

What about that sounds like he doesn’t want him to be mafia
.

This comes off as quite manipulative ngl.



Care to respond to this?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:11 GMT
#4369
On March 08 2024 06:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:08 DarthPunk wrote:
And lastly because I also think palmar is town and I trust myself most of all 😛

Like last game - never change.

I am not convinced.


The obs doesn’t count. I get reads through interactions.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:20 GMT
#4371
On March 08 2024 06:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?


That sounds like he is not sure??

What about that sounds like he doesn’t want him to be mafia
.

This comes off as quite manipulative ngl.



Care to respond to this?

What do you want me to say to this? Do you really believe I would think I can influence marvs read on Palmar as mafia? That's ridiculous.
I think Palmar is one of the scummier people around and usually marv should be able to tell if he isn't at this point.



Who else is mafia then aside from ve and palmar in your world?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:31 GMT
#4382
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar


Do you think mz claims he masons his own scum partner and then claims they don’t say anything?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:34 GMT
#4386
Well koshi is being shit tbh
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:38 GMT
#4389
If there is a mafia in my town group it’s probably koshi.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:54 GMT
#4393
On March 08 2024 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
I don't care what the people say about you behind your back.


Where are they saying that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 22:51 GMT
#4429
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity


Wrong.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 23:49 GMT
#4448
On March 08 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
That moment you decide to sit on the loo in your dressing gown to catch up with the thread but you weren’t careful enough with the dressing gown…

💩
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:03 GMT
#4453
On March 08 2024 09:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 08:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.


So if we ignore Oats you‘d want to do VE or MZ today ?
Do you think it‘s a good idea to follow the redcheck when Oats is still looking townie?

I would have voted VE.

The oats thing is mathematical. If you read him as over 90% town, great. Over 90 is a very high threshold though. I’m actually a very hedgy townie unless I’m super sure.

I just don’t know that it’s the right play to not lynch oats even though my personal read is town.


Its the right play to lynch oats.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:06 GMT
#4455
I am like 90% sure oats is town and I still think it is the right play to lynch oats.

How do you move forward from this redcheck next phase, and the next phase?

What do we do at lylo with a redcheck oats?

You all realise he is never getting night killed if he is town with a redcheck on him.

I will be having words with grack after the game about millers in this setup but nothing more to be done.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:08 GMT
#4457
Like maybe there is a +EV line with keeping oats alive for one or two phases because you think he can out some scum.

But even then you still need to lynch him, and it just gets too complicated imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:09 GMT
#4460
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:09 GMT
#4461
marv what did you think of cakes NK analysis
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:11 GMT
#4465
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
marv what did you think of cakes NK analysis

I am going to go look for it then I am going to get a little stoned and watch anime


Nice, what you watching?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:01 GMT
#4516
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.


Someone has to keep you on track, marv was a shit direction.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:03 GMT
#4519
On March 08 2024 09:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I am like 90% sure oats is town and I still think it is the right play to lynch oats.

How do you move forward from this redcheck next phase, and the next phase?

What do we do at lylo with a redcheck oats?

You all realise he is never getting night killed if he is town with a redcheck on him.

I will be having words with grack after the game about millers in this setup but nothing more to be done.

A loss is a loss, doesn’t matter when it happens.
Can you actually start playing the game though, it’s getting really frustrating that all you do is talk to people about how it’s the best play to lynch me when literally there’s 1 other person that’s voting for someone that’s not me


I am playing the game, I am keeping the town from being dumb.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:05 GMT
#4522
On March 08 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.


Someone has to keep you on track, marv was a shit direction.


That may be right but your confidence is misplaced.
Why not JAT?


I could lynch Jat, but its just the correct play to lynch oats.

Can you answer my points about why we should lynch him here.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:07 GMT
#4523
Cake did you read my last mafia game?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
SHIN 225
ProTech145
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41521
Bisu 2509
Hyuk 1811
Shuttle 1716
EffOrt 468
Soma 440
Mini 414
Larva 396
ZerO 323
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 116
hero 101
Zeus 63
Pusan 54
Sexy 49
Trap 47
Hyun 47
Killer 46
Bale 44
Hm[arnc] 33
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
PianO 24
zelot 24
sorry 16
Noble 15
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Sacsri 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5461
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1016
crisheroes824
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1194
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX107
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS74
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7635
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 37m
INu's Battles
22h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.