He was on CC. Begged me to look into her etc.
Then he changed after CC/VE lynch with that big train of thought post.
Then he made some comments against me and I think otherd for considering CC as mafia.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:47 GMT
#9030
On March 16 2024 10:46 Rels wrote: Show nested quote + On March 16 2024 10:45 Koshi wrote: Or not. I really dont know. His CC townread after VE/CC might have been a real thing. But to instantly start to sus players thinking CC mafia during tge entire day. Big meh. What's that? He was on CC. Begged me to look into her etc. Then he changed after CC/VE lynch with that big train of thought post. Then he made some comments against me and I think otherd for considering CC as mafia. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:50 GMT
#9031
On March 15 2024 00:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote: Show nested quote + On March 15 2024 00:41 Koshi wrote: I do not believe iamp is mafia But CC/MZ/JAT I kinda like it in a world Palmar isnt mafia. I'm having a hard time seeing that world, but I'm more worried about you starting to see CC as mafia again, have you not read any of her posts this cycle? The rest isnt as obvious. But for example he pushes you (Rels) for voting CC. But his filter checks out that he started reading CC town so..... I dont know. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:51 GMT
#9032
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
March 21 2024 06:34 GMT
#11035
Thank you Grack and Artanis for hosting. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|