• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7769 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 12:02 GMT
#1923
I mean it's kinda hard when koshi doesn't seem to want to be mayor anymore and all other candidates are lackluster. Of course you could say I should campaign myself but I won't. Too much hassle.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 12:55 GMT
#1936
On March 05 2024 21:32 Koshi wrote:
For me Palmar & tfrel need to go. You can swap them out for Hapa and Jealous if you want. But they should be modkilled. It's sad but just unfair after 0 posts. I thought everybody except 3 confirmed? I was one of the 3 that didn't join the discord yet.

Fine with me. Maybe you should consider running for mayor?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 13:16 GMT
#1940
On March 05 2024 22:14 Palmar wrote:
16/97 pages is just DP, jesus christ

Yeah. Tempted to townread him just for that tbh. Even though I really don't like the way he went about the mayor stuff and the cake push was also meh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 13:42 GMT
#1949
On March 05 2024 22:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

[b]There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.


Oh he can, what Vivax lacks in brains he has in balls.

I just don't think anyone is trying to argue that he is. Like make a case on him if you think this is wrong.

That's a false dichotomy. You don't have to think he is mafia in order to prefer someone else as mayor.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 14:24 GMT
#1978
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 16:44 GMT
#2127
On March 06 2024 01:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m trying to wrap my head around this Palmar push by marv and what it means for marvs alignment.
I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read

For marvs alignment it is very promising. I don't think scum marv does this to town palmar. In all other worlds this is good. If it is TvT marv will figure it out, if not we lynch mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 16:56 GMT
#2142
On March 05 2024 23:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

So call me town baby

For what?
On March 05 2024 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.

Yes and yes Jat, to be brutally honest.

To an extent it’s a thread cleanup exercise. It’s clear that the mayor shouting is a horrible distraction. If we just vote for Vivax mafia can’t hide behind that anymore.

Clearly it wasn’t my first choice originally but i feel it’s just the right thing to do here.

Well, I disagree and I will stand by that. The mayor thing is at least as important as the lynch today and you guys are currently wasting the opportunity to make a town leader unkillable. But I have said my part. Guess it is Vivax time to shine if he is town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:05 GMT
#2148
On March 06 2024 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

So call me town baby

For what?
On March 05 2024 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.

Yes and yes Jat, to be brutally honest.

To an extent it’s a thread cleanup exercise. It’s clear that the mayor shouting is a horrible distraction. If we just vote for Vivax mafia can’t hide behind that anymore.

Clearly it wasn’t my first choice originally but i feel it’s just the right thing to do here.

Well, I disagree and I will stand by that. The mayor thing is at least as important as the lynch today and you guys are currently wasting the opportunity to make a town leader unkillable. But I have said my part. Guess it is Vivax time to shine if he is town.

How is the situation being wasted in your perspective? Vivax is currently the runaway leader to be mayor

Did you not read any of my other posts about this subject?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:11 GMT
#2151
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


I really doubt that you actually believe marv would go for a 1 for 1 with you as mafia. I don't think he would ever spend so much energy so unnecessarily.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:13 GMT
#2154
On March 06 2024 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

So call me town baby

For what?
On March 05 2024 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.

Yes and yes Jat, to be brutally honest.

To an extent it’s a thread cleanup exercise. It’s clear that the mayor shouting is a horrible distraction. If we just vote for Vivax mafia can’t hide behind that anymore.

Clearly it wasn’t my first choice originally but i feel it’s just the right thing to do here.

Well, I disagree and I will stand by that. The mayor thing is at least as important as the lynch today and you guys are currently wasting the opportunity to make a town leader unkillable. But I have said my part. Guess it is Vivax time to shine if he is town.

How is the situation being wasted in your perspective? Vivax is currently the runaway leader to be mayor

Did you not read any of my other posts about this subject?

Not really sure how they are relevant to the question I’m asking, answer the question

They are very important since it is more or less impossible that you read them without taking away that I think Vivax as mayor is a bad choice. How can you be interested in this topic without knowing this?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:16 GMT
#2156
On March 06 2024 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


I really doubt that you actually believe marv would go for a 1 for 1 with you as mafia. I don't think he would ever spend so much energy so unnecessarily.


You do love to bask in his shadow and white knight him like you‘re doing here.

Let‘s see if that pays off for you !

wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:24 GMT
#2164
Yeah, I heard blues claiming on day1 always scares the mafia a lot.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:32 GMT
#2170
On March 06 2024 02:30 sandroba wrote:
Hey JAT what's your take on the game? Where is the mafia? If you had your wish and Koshi got elected, who should he lynch?

In addition to Palmar you mean?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:36 GMT
#2176
Would have to PoE at this point. Probably someone in this pool:

Trfel
Jealous
MZ
JS
Hapa
TTS
VE
Slam

Would have to narrow it down somehow.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:52 GMT
#2181
On March 06 2024 02:44 sandroba wrote:
Curious about the MZ and JS reads as the other bunch is inactive/slam. Can you tell me why they made it to the list?

There was nothing that made me think MZ is town and (yes, I am going there again) found his insistance on voting for Vivax especially egregious and uncritical. For JS it is purely that I can't really remember anything he posted right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 18:52 GMT
#2203
On March 06 2024 03:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:39 sandroba wrote:
I had an early town read on dmb, but she has then turned into more of a single threaded bot that only pops in to talk about the vivax claim. Not seeing as many unprompted inputs from her as I would expect from her as town.

Yes

I get a different vibe from her than last game when she was mafia. The only time I felt reminded was when this was posted:
On March 05 2024 05:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.


She's saying you are too experienced and dangerous as scum to trust you with that on a D1.

that would be another bullshit statement.



Uhhhhh thats scum rayn getting mad because newbie ruins his scum major plan.
Already love this game. I didn´t write any bs just my opinion why vivax claims and why I wouldn´t vote you as mayor only for lynch but not on D1 maybe on d2

Similar bravado and sureness when compared to the way she went after Palmar in the other game. But otherwise way less crazy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 18:55 GMT
#2205
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:09 GMT
#2212
On March 06 2024 03:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.

Not a valid analysis.

Explain.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:11 GMT
#2213
On March 06 2024 04:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh ya the stupid fucking claim

GOD YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING

Personally, I dont put any stock in that claim. Slam is another candidate who played more towny in the last game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:22 GMT
#2221
On March 06 2024 04:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
All right well, I guess I'll vote for Koshi as mayor since you guys are cowards and won't vote for me. Vivax claim makes him look super bad to me, pretty sure its NAI but I certainly don't believe the claim, he just wanted to be mayor. I don't think Vivax necessarily mafia, but I generally don't want him to be mayor either.

Koshi is calling for my head indirectly, but I think he town and I think he's a better mayor candidate generally speaking. Maybe posting this will put me at 4 pages and out of the range of his wrath.

Not that I disagree - good choice - but there is literally one other vote on him.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM764
TKL 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 312
TKL 244
mouzHeroMarine 216
UpATreeSC 77
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19628
Calm 2997
Shuttle 1053
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 105
Zeus 57
Free 42
sorry 32
Killer 25
[ Show more ]
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Bale 16
Aegong 15
Rock 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe53
Counter-Strike
fl0m5176
pashabiceps749
Fnx 646
x6flipin274
edward17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Other Games
singsing1923
Grubby1609
Liquid`RaSZi1486
Beastyqt706
C9.Mang0284
crisheroes266
B2W.Neo233
420jenkins170
dupreeh160
IndyStarCraft 157
QueenE104
Trikslyr83
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• EnkiAlexander 21
• Hinosc 13
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3406
• WagamamaTV586
League of Legends
• Nemesis3493
• TFBlade653
Other Games
• Shiphtur865
• imaqtpie523
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 15m
INu's Battles
17h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 15m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.