• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9603 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 15:17 GMT
#662
On March 04 2024 23:37 sandroba wrote:
I think it's fair for TTT to scum read tfrel at that point in the thread. At the same time the lack of engagement in other matters, or revising the read after more pages is a bit sus

Tone wise do you think it's likely a scum would be that prickly early on?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 15:26 GMT
#665
On March 05 2024 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

What does it benefit if you claim it?

Wouldnt you think town is more likely to use it?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 15:32 GMT
#668
On March 05 2024 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

What does it benefit if you claim it?

Wouldnt you think town is more likely to use it?

Probably yes. I said last game i wouldnt ever use it as mafia so its basically a null point now when people know it gives you "town credit".

Not really null you would have to actually use it if your mafia to get the credit. which seems crazy to do imo. Then follow through and preform in the said discord as mafia.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 15:38 GMT
#672
On March 05 2024 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:32 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

What does it benefit if you claim it?

Wouldnt you think town is more likely to use it?

Probably yes. I said last game i wouldnt ever use it as mafia so its basically a null point now when people know it gives you "town credit".

Not really null you would have to actually use it if your mafia to get the credit. which seems crazy to do imo. Then follow through and preform in the said discord as mafia.

I dont really see much use for it in any case unless you really really believe the other person is town. I mean why would you post reads there and not in thread?

Your basically an unconfirmed mason plus you can then see if the person is online or not and actively ignoring your direct questions.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 15:44 GMT
#682
On March 05 2024 00:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think marv is town.

Seems like an insane to do imo if you were mafia so I'm gonna say you are likely town. Both mafia for the plays would be pretty cool though but I will dismiss that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 15:48 GMT
#691
Thinking we should probably just mayor rayn. Marv your thoughts?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 15:57 GMT
#702
On March 05 2024 00:52 sandroba wrote:
I currently think rayn is town and he would be a good choice for mayor as well. However, rayn is much better scum than me. Also marv which I lean null atm has masoned me and wants to to get behind rayn. Which there is a fair town motivation to do, but also gives rise to some conspiracies in my head. Thus I think I'm the better, safer choice.

That's funny
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 15:59 GMT
#704
If anyone else is whisperer they should claim it immediately fyi.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:02 GMT
#707
On March 05 2024 01:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:57 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:52 sandroba wrote:
I currently think rayn is town and he would be a good choice for mayor as well. However, rayn is much better scum than me. Also marv which I lean null atm has masoned me and wants to to get behind rayn. Which there is a fair town motivation to do, but also gives rise to some conspiracies in my head. Thus I think I'm the better, safer choice.

That's funny

Yeah it was when i heard it ^^

There is only 2.

I know
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:04 GMT
#710
I'm gonna mayor rayn for now
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:09 GMT
#714
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:19 GMT
#722
On March 05 2024 01:16 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:58 CopCake wrote:
vote: slam


???


I cant believe Slam forgot the game in which marv / vivax / myself were mafia.

Why. Do we know if he even remembers what he had for breakfast
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:24 GMT
#728
On March 05 2024 01:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

Who's scum? I started off agreeing with you on Oats but you haven't done much since. Is DP still suspicious to you?

I don't know. A couple people have been useless. Ve comes to mind especially.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:24 GMT
#729
Hapa for signing up and not posting too lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:26 GMT
#730
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:32 GMT
#740
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.

Excuse me. My win rate as mafia is extremely high.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:36 GMT
#741
On March 05 2024 01:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:24 iamperfection wrote:
Hapa for signing up and not posting too lol

This is better than your VE read. What did you thunk of DPvCake?

Do posts a lot so I'm kind predisposed to think he is town regardless. However that post early on did set alarm bells to me imo. For cake post 587 and 588 might be townie.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:40 GMT
#742
Also why is ve read bad? He has done nothing?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 16:51 GMT
#749
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 17:14 GMT
#779
On March 05 2024 02:13 Vivax wrote:
I have been thinking a bit about it and believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of me claiming Jailkeeper on D1.

That‘s basically the only reason I want to be mayor.

I think that with half the day over we‘re far enough in the phase to have gathered who else was keen on the mayor spot without having the role to justify it.

......
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason179
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15495
Artosis 824
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 87
Mind 79
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2522
420jenkins596
League of Legends
Doublelift1656
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5968
Khaldor1295
Liquid`Hasu1031
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g6284
FrodaN1959
B2W.Neo712
byalli346
ToD215
Railgan38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV247
StarCraft 2
angryscii 41
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 7m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.