• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8347 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:55 GMT
#8457
ofc not. I am not reading anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 22:48 GMT
#8569
iamp dp and vivax you are sure? I cant chnage anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 22:48 GMT
#8570
Superscummers JAT and Palmar win
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 22:49 GMT
#8573
##unvote
##vote jealous
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 22:50 GMT
#8575
I sure hope its the other team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 15 2024 06:42 GMT
#8898
Hope you find some peace and rest CC.
This thread mistreated you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:18 GMT
#8995
Did TTS gzt invited by dp? Or do they know each other?
Maybe mafia didbt make a mistake not blocking dp then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:19 GMT
#8996
DP/Jealous/MZ
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:20 GMT
#8997
If so
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:20 GMT
#8999
Thats all
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:22 GMT
#9005
Vivax you did a terrible thing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:23 GMT
#9007
MZ is mafia.
Jealous is mafia.

I dont know about the third but I was wrong on Palmar and JAT most likely.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:25 GMT
#9011
If DP and TTS are friends I can see that kill happen. Since then DP pushed mafia agenda 24/7.
He showed face around Palmar coming back in the thread once.
MZ and his dmb read doesnt sit well.
Jealous is just mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:26 GMT
#9013
On March 16 2024 10:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 10:18 Koshi wrote:
Did TTS gzt invited by dp? Or do they know each other?
Maybe mafia didbt make a mistake not blocking dp then.


I invited everyone in my MS game to play this game. I posted a link.

We do not know eachother.

Ok. Then I am maybe wrong
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:28 GMT
#9015
On March 16 2024 10:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 10:23 Koshi wrote:
MZ is mafia.
Jealous is mafia.

I dont know about the third but I was wrong on Palmar and JAT most likely.


Can you explain your turn around on your MZ town read a bit.

When we were allies he tried to corrupt me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:29 GMT
#9018
On March 16 2024 10:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 10:23 Koshi wrote:
MZ is mafia.
Jealous is mafia.

I dont know about the third but I was wrong on Palmar and JAT most likely.

Why did you change your read on Palmar? Hate what I saw yesterday from him. Very opportunistic change of read on me, ready to jump on anyone, jat, me, copcake

Because I stpped away from the JAT/Palmar scumteam and I am trusting JAT and DP as they have a strong tr on Palmar. If one of those is mafiabit still makes sense he is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:32 GMT
#9021
On March 16 2024 10:30 Rels wrote:
Quoting myself from yesterday:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:33 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:09 Palmar wrote:
I mean there's like 5 good reasons to lynch CC if we wanna go down that road

1) She has been caught making clear contradictions at least twice in the game
2) She is martyring, which should be a policy lynch
3) Koshi made a towncase on her
4) DP, my brother, my captain, my king

I figured I'd have more so 4 will do.

That's also a post I hated when I reread Palmar. That's what I meant when I said he would be ready to lynch anyone. Ready to lynch JAT, me, CC. It's like he's fishing for an out

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:32 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 23:31 Palmar wrote:
Maybe, I honestly don't know. I can't remember how excitable Rels is in games, it'd be a pure tone read and I feel like I have better things to read him on.

"better things"? Palmar like spent the last days listing a bunch of stuff and calling me conf town. Now he scumread me because of one single point

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:30 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:09 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:00 DarthPunk wrote:
You gone? I’m off to bed then.

Well the call needs to be made.

I think I'll lynch any into cc, jat, rels at this point.


I’m fine with all of those.

We should probably lynch whoever is least likely to survive over yourself though.

I kinda don't think I'm in any real danger of dying. I feel like if there is one town in MZ and Rels they will be forced to reconsider their opinion on me as the day goes on, and I almost can't believe iamp would stick with his vote on me.

I just really, really want to hit mafia today. It's gonna make my life so much easier, and it's going to be hard and I'm probably going to have to be on the forefront of the wagon targeting said mafia. And I really, really don't want to mislynch a townie and have to deal with the bullshit fallout of that.

Also really don't like that post. It just sets up "MZ and Rels has to townread me now, if they don't I can push them".
Very similar to the thing that happened D1 where he got surprised at marv not townreading him while hard scumreading marv


I cant decide between the JAT/Palmar and the Jealous/MZ option.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:38 GMT
#9025
On March 16 2024 10:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 10:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 16 2024 10:30 Rels wrote:
Quoting myself from yesterday:
On March 15 2024 10:33 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:09 Palmar wrote:
I mean there's like 5 good reasons to lynch CC if we wanna go down that road

1) She has been caught making clear contradictions at least twice in the game
2) She is martyring, which should be a policy lynch
3) Koshi made a towncase on her
4) DP, my brother, my captain, my king

I figured I'd have more so 4 will do.

That's also a post I hated when I reread Palmar. That's what I meant when I said he would be ready to lynch anyone. Ready to lynch JAT, me, CC. It's like he's fishing for an out

On March 15 2024 10:32 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 23:31 Palmar wrote:
Maybe, I honestly don't know. I can't remember how excitable Rels is in games, it'd be a pure tone read and I feel like I have better things to read him on.

"better things"? Palmar like spent the last days listing a bunch of stuff and calling me conf town. Now he scumread me because of one single point

On March 15 2024 10:30 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:09 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:01 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:00 DarthPunk wrote:
You gone? I’m off to bed then.

Well the call needs to be made.

I think I'll lynch any into cc, jat, rels at this point.


I’m fine with all of those.

We should probably lynch whoever is least likely to survive over yourself though.

I kinda don't think I'm in any real danger of dying. I feel like if there is one town in MZ and Rels they will be forced to reconsider their opinion on me as the day goes on, and I almost can't believe iamp would stick with his vote on me.

I just really, really want to hit mafia today. It's gonna make my life so much easier, and it's going to be hard and I'm probably going to have to be on the forefront of the wagon targeting said mafia. And I really, really don't want to mislynch a townie and have to deal with the bullshit fallout of that.

Also really don't like that post. It just sets up "MZ and Rels has to townread me now, if they don't I can push them".
Very similar to the thing that happened D1 where he got surprised at marv not townreading him while hard scumreading marv


I cant decide between the JAT/Palmar and the Jealous/MZ option.

Why are those linked together though?

Because I think Palmar and JAT wouldnt play like they do if they were opposite allignments.

And then I have to look elsewhere and there arent many other players left.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:41 GMT
#9026
Best lynch tomorrow is probably MZ. But w.e
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 16 2024 01:45 GMT
#9028
Or not. I really dont know.
His CC townread after VE/CC might have been a real thing.
But to instantly start to sus players thinking CC mafia during tge entire day. Big meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13254
Rain 2253
Artosis 648
Dewaltoss 27
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever501
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4811
Counter-Strike
taco 569
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1473
ArmadaUGS330
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
WinterStarcraft541
Other Games
summit1g8928
JimRising 615
C9.Mang0214
PiGStarcraft189
Maynarde159
ViBE127
ZombieGrub5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick885
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 49m
OSC
10h 49m
Stellar Fest
10h 49m
OSC
21h 49m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.