• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:18
CEST 11:18
KST 18:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10049 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:14 GMT
#3958
Cake is the jake read the only thing you have to say about my will?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:19 GMT
#3973
On March 07 2024 13:17 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:56 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


This doesn't really make sense, how do you predict slams check, just really unlikely.

? Obviously they lucked out?
What do you think happened assuming both me and slam are town


Probably miller if I had to put money on it.

Fair

you are banned from talking about millers and framers. Talk about anything else.

Yeah yeah, I’ll start with you
Talk to me about dmb, is the dumb tell your only reason she’s town?

probably the only good one. I had thoughts earlier but it was more guessing then anything.


Do you think oats and DMB could be paired?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:23 GMT
#3980
On March 07 2024 13:19 CopCake wrote:
Your mafia is

Dmb
Jake
Me

Three positive souls that like to spam random stuff on the thread

And VE who is afk

How convenient.

Once again, same old same old same old you think I am mafia all the time and start lynches on people like Tfrel. I wonder why? If you have that much power, why didnt you start a lynch on me? You have been suspecting me all the time.


I will do just that,
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:24 GMT
#3983
Like oats is literally red checked and Cake is just still tunnelling me and doing nothing else.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:28 GMT
#3993
On March 07 2024 13:25 CopCake wrote:
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS


Now she cares lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:32 GMT
#3997
On March 07 2024 13:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:25 CopCake wrote:
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS


Now she cares lol.

What did the trfel flip change for you?


For me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:33 GMT
#3999
On March 07 2024 13:32 CopCake wrote:
Like 4 posts have been about asking slam

Idk what he is talking about…

Can someone manage DP for me?

I want to ignore him because it feels like he is doing this for the sake to annoy me.

My posts are there for how the day started.



I could of missed it, if you did then I retract what I said.

You just seem very tunnelled.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:35 GMT
#4004
On March 07 2024 13:00 Rels wrote:
In other news, finally read the fucking game. I've ignored some posts from Slam, Jealous, Vivax, JSL and DMB when they were too hard to parse while reading like that - will have to revisit Jealous and DMB at least. Glad that Slam, Vivax and JSL are probably taken care of alignment wise already LOL

Anyone that thought Palmar looked better or good N1 (DP?), why? I didn't see a single post that would be hard to fake as scum. From what I can remember, talking about his reads on me and VE, being cocky, talking a lot about policy lynches and the way to play the game. Not advancing the game or pointing new things. The only place where he showed some change was being attacked by rayn and scumreading him. And now, rayn is dead.

If I have to make a contrast, I thought JAT looked way better. After his shitty cases (on me obv, and I also thought the one on MZ was not convincing), I liked what I could see of his mindset, interacting with different people, vote analysis, etc.


Just read my big post before the end of day, and ask me any other questions about palmar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:36 GMT
#4006
On March 07 2024 13:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


No? Rayn was badass?

He was the only 100% no que-

He and Iamperfection are the only 100% no questions asked certainly town players at that point

Sandro had Marv support and that is Lotta clout


This is lie, Jelaous has/had rayn as mafia

I called him mafia when he made me angry and I had perfection as mafia?


Do you not anymore?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:52 GMT
#4020
On March 07 2024 13:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:25 CopCake wrote:
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS


Now she cares lol.

What did the trfel flip change for you?


For me?

Yeah you


The wagons, Made me think marv was town when he read it later, made me think that Jat can;t be mafia if palmar is town, made perfection look good, DMB look bad.

His actual flip didn't do much though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:59 GMT
#4026
On March 07 2024 13:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:25 CopCake wrote:
SLAM WHY DID YOU PICK OATS


Now she cares lol.

What did the trfel flip change for you?


For me?

Yeah you


The wagons, Made me think marv was town when he read it later, made me think that Jat can;t be mafia if palmar is town, made perfection look good, DMB look bad.

His actual flip didn't do much though.

Can you explain the jat can’t be mafia if Palmar is town?


Why would Mafia!Jat be reluctant on joining the town!palmar wagon, even under duress and when I recruited people to lynch him for it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:01 GMT
#4030
This whole slam oats thing from cake is really strange.

We just lynch oats, if he is town it sucks but oh well it happens.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:07 GMT
#4036
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats


Nice work.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:08 GMT
#4039
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:12 GMT
#4043
On March 07 2024 14:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Welcome to the correct answer 12 pages later.

I'm going to bed now


:D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:12 GMT
#4045
Marv can you explain why you think cake is town when she is clearly mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:14 GMT
#4047
On March 07 2024 14:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?

Town, I think that mason group gave heebies to scum and they didn't have 3 kp


do you have a scum team right now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:18 GMT
#4054
On March 07 2024 14:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam is marv mafia or town to you?

Town, I think that mason group gave heebies to scum and they didn't have 3 kp


do you have a scum team right now?

Nope

Leaning on my checks and getting NK

I openly confess my laziness with a concrete dick

Sorry


Fair enough, I think you are better than this though
as probably confirmed town

Might be worth spending some time reading the thread and coming up with some reads.

Like if you think DMB and Cake are both town (which is what I think your position is)

then really you should think I am mafia here right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:19 GMT
#4055
On March 07 2024 14:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay that mz post just triggered me so hard like what in the actual fuck was that.


Which one?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 05:50 GMT
#4071
just letting you all know I need to focus on work for a bit tomorrow, so with oats getting lynched I'll post a bit less.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5966
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
42m
Online Event
1h 42m
FEL
6h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.