• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:17
CEST 18:17
KST 01:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8431 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 21:55 GMT
#6866
It is ok.

I have to go to sleep but FACTS if I die

- Gunguy should consider at least DMB, me and VE town if he is town. No way mafia allows a shot to happen or take the opportunity to kill a big boi player.

- He is not 100% confirmed. I think it was mentioned by someone before but it could be he is mafia vig that got blocked when jailkeeper vivax protected him. This is like a slim chance and only consider it if - the big boi - is alive next time. I mean he has a bullet proof vest.

- I do not want VE lynched next day if I get lynched. I do believe he is town.

- I think DMB is town, also Jacob town.

- Vote movement makes me believe that JAT is town.

- Vivax is town for open eyes.

That is where I am at.

Good night.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 08:47 GMT
#7061
I expected to die.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 09:48 GMT
#7066
I think Jacob is town.

Tone wise and action wise.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 09:51 GMT
#7067
But I will let what you posted Vivax to be discussed by somebody else.

I don’t want to go that alley.

If I could lynch someone, would be Palmar.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 10:06 GMT
#7071
On March 12 2024 18:52 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 18:35 Vivax wrote:
Ima scratch that actually.

JS fakeclaimed gunsmith, pretended to give gun to mafia vig DP.

Everyone thinks Js is town now so he is semi-checked out, DP shoots lazy teammate. Oats is thrown to the wolves to placate the thirst for blood of the town.

DMB gets NDAd in scumchat so she stops bussing every teammate (she was tunneled on Oats DP and they tunneled her back at some point)


I like the moxy but why are DP and I constantly on the right lynch though?


Are you?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 10:14 GMT
#7074
Lynching Palmar is for the whole “mafia tried to save mafia palmar and mafia TTS”

If Palmar is town, why didnt mafia just let him die?

He is a good player. And dangerous?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 10:59 GMT
#7087
On March 12 2024 19:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Marv did not say palmar is mafia. He strongly called him town. How are you all getting this wrong. VEs case was also not very good.

I really love how you put your own name in the list of people who read him mafia though.


In which world do you live now?

You do not have to make big reads just who do you think is more town.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 12:14 GMT
#7105
Why am I town, Koshi?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 15:08 GMT
#7129
I remember one game which GB hosted, Ve and me called Chezinu mafia.

No one believed us.

Good times, cool boi.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 15:50 GMT
#7136
I am lynching Palmar tomorrow no matter what, is my duty as town to do so.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 16:07 GMT
#7143
On March 13 2024 01:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 00:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:10 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 12 2024 21:14 CopCake wrote:
Why am I town, Koshi?


Same reason here. He just give me Townreads because of MZ
You get Townreads without any explanation from him.
There are always reason why you Townread somebody.
That hole Koshi thing in this game just feels like a bit lazy mafia...

DmB I have a meta townread on you, I'm not going to argue against people who say you haven't done much to help out but I'm gonna tell them I think you're a mislynch waiting to happen.

That's what Koshi felt about cake, and for what it's worth after the shenanigans of yesterday I actually kinda find myself agreeing with him.

Sometimes to solve games like this, at some point you have to accept someone else's read is more correct on a person, I wouldn't call Koshi scum for TRing you based on my read, just expedient to try and narrow down the pool of people he has to analyze. If I'm wrong about you dmb and you win as scum, I'll take my ridicule post game.


As scum, I wouldn't question a townread about me, no matter who it was from, but as a town I have to.
Especially when it comes from Koshi.
Of the last 3 games, I didn't get a single townread from him, no matter what I was.

OK that's fair, was he town or scum when he was calling you scum?

Also I'm very sure I was part of a push to mislynch you in your first game and now I'm townreading you for very similar play, Koshi could be willing to listen to me because he's also learned your meta a bit.

I think that's all I'll say on this for now, I don't wanna put words in Koshi's mouth and it's definitely your right to be suspicious of him.


First game he was Town and I was Town
Second game he was Mafia and I was Town
Third game he was Town and I was Mafia


Wasnt the game I was mafia your second game?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 16:07 GMT
#7144
I am sure of it.

That second game you and Dp were town.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 16:13 GMT
#7148
Yeah I remember I obvs your first game and that motivated me to play again when I rolled scum, that was why I was thinking it was your second of town - town.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 16:14 GMT
#7149
And you are also pretty much the reason why I am playing this game.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 18:04 GMT
#7166
The case of interest to me is TTS
- inactive
- doesnt care
- tfrel is better lynch because - reasons - even if he posted better.

Yet
- VE was the wagon vs Oatmaster
- wasnt he a political lynch option? (TTS)
- why give the privilege to live TTS than your town coolest neighbor VE? Specially if you enjoy to play with him?

Besides
- his imminent dead was announced (TTS)
- mafia goon
- VE getting lynched for inactivity while TTS is in the same position
- Killing - me - would had been better and understandable.


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 18:46 GMT
#7177
I need to check why people voted the way they did.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 19:20 GMT
#7182
Mmmmmmm

On March 09 2024 16:36 Palmar wrote:
Voting results make VE kinda likely to be mafia too



On March 12 2024 02:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 02:08 CopCake wrote:
I should have quoted with the strikes but yeah, phone posting.

Where is DMB?


Btw if you're town, remember your logic here in the post game.

Because it is strictly the incorrect way to play mafia. Vote count analysis is about the most useless thing you can do.

I'm not gonna argue about it now, but if you think someone is mafia, you should go read their filter and find out why they're mafia for what they said. Ideas like the one you have here is just bad play.



CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 20:06 GMT
#7186
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.



This is so weird, why did oatmaster ask Tfrel to be mayor?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 20:16 GMT
#7188
On March 13 2024 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 05:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.



This is so weird, why did oatmaster ask Tfrel to be mayor?

Why is that interesting in your opinion? They are both dead.


Because it was out of nowhere.

There must be a reason.

Why is analyzing the interactions of the dead players bad? Ofc I am also seeing how Tfrel reacted to others but this pinged me in the wrong way.



CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 12 2024 21:09 GMT
#7197
On March 13 2024 05:42 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 05:16 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.



This is so weird, why did oatmaster ask Tfrel to be mayor?

Why is that interesting in your opinion? They are both dead.


Because it was out of nowhere.

There must be a reason.

Why is analyzing the interactions of the dead players bad? Ofc I am also seeing how Tfrel reacted to others but this pinged me in the wrong way.




What is the implication of this interaction to you about the players currently alive and the current game state?


I play the game in a different way that you can call garbage.

I have had the theory that Tfrel wagon was because - someone was afraid - . I will always ask myself why TTS or even VE werent the lynch if - I understood correctly - the lynch was because Tfrel wasnt engaging enough in contrast to his amazing town game, lack of activity, voting just something, etc.

There are factors I noticed that people might have no considered because they do not think they are important but Tfrel had a birthday cake on his username when the game started, he said he wasnt aware it wasnt his birthday so people let it go but it is something that stayed on my head so not seeing a lot of him to me could have been justified because he was busy irl.

Other things I considered unfair is that he explained his reasons to be inactive and it was considered AtE. I remember a game in which marv shared something irl and he got questioned of AtE but got the benefit of the doubt. Why didnt Tfrel got that treatment? Why didnt they change TTS when Tfrel posted that?

I have played with Tfrel so so so so many games you know he doesnt pull that stuff. I assume others have played more times with him than me.

I am very suspicious of some people that were in his wagon. Specially Palmar.

He calls out Tfrel for just voting for the sake of voting, calls Slam is just Slam but when Slam changes his vote for pressure , “Slam is a good boy”.

You can check that part from the Palmar filter to see if I am not missreading.



Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1239
ComeBackTV 581
SteadfastSC460
TaKeTV 452
LamboSC2380
IndyStarCraft 158
Rex127
EnkiAlexander 62
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 460
LamboSC2 380
mouzHeroMarine 262
IndyStarCraft 158
ProTech158
Rex 127
BRAT_OK 71
UpATreeSC 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33113
Shuttle 1869
EffOrt 918
Light 617
Mini 582
Soma 448
Rush 340
firebathero 292
Snow 190
ZerO 172
[ Show more ]
hero 107
Sea.KH 56
sorry 52
Killer 49
Liquid`Ret 40
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 22
Bale 22
soO 19
Trap 18
Shine 16
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Free 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1240
Dendi933
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1363
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2271
crisheroes1475
XaKoH 200
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1846
B2W.Neo966
Beastyqt269
Hui .199
ArmadaUGS193
KnowMe124
QueenE107
Mew2King91
Trikslyr69
ToD49
Dewaltoss41
ZerO(Twitch)19
FrodaN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 20
• Adnapsc2 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• HerbMon 13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3330
• TFBlade1115
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 43m
Stellar Fest
20h 43m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.