• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9120 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 00:48 GMT
#10884
On March 21 2024 06:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous new vote analysis is just more or less the same in a new format again. Busywork without a lot of conclusions that are drawn.

My thinking exactly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 01:13 GMT
#10892
On March 21 2024 10:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
maybe it´s better that the game ends tonight.
I am getting do much emtions in this game and not the good ones

I really, really sympathize if you're town. I've been there before
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 01:13 GMT
#10894
Even as scum TBH, this level of effort for what should be a bus day is impressive
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 01:22 GMT
#10901
I'm really sorry DMB. I cannot see you as not scum. Those in particular seal the deal for me:
- the forced dumbtell D2 that went on for abnormally long
- the Palmar townread based on very thin meta that wasn't even true in my opinion
- the CopCake vote on someone you townread was pretty opportunistic, especialyl since CopCake was probably never going to get lynched past that point. I really made town lose a mislynch
- you playing like your scum meta last night and today, very sure of your target, very relentless and aggressive. Even going from "I know I'm bad town" which I found kinda townie before that, to some kind of variation of "don't you dare call me bad" lately
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 01:24 GMT
#10902
but yeah your desesperation right now seems pretty fucking real. Kudos if that's really fake
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 01:43 GMT
#10911
On March 21 2024 10:33 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 09:48 Rels wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous new vote analysis is just more or less the same in a new format again. Busywork without a lot of conclusions that are drawn.

My thinking exactly

Trying to stimulate discussion by providing possibilities. I did dives into filters and shared reads and lists several times. What have y'all done/contributed?

Despite all of this, I didn't see anything that I thought was a good point or a real possibility. The basic thing is that if you're town, it doesn't really matter if scum!iamperfection or scum!DP hammers you or Palmar
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 01:45 GMT
#10912
BTW are we missing the whisperer again? Jealous was whisperer yesterday right?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 01:46 GMT
#10914
On March 21 2024 10:45 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 10:45 Rels wrote:
BTW are we missing the whisperer again? Jealous was whisperer yesterday right?

I was the whisperer again today.

Got it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 01:53 GMT
#10918
Really hope we see some red, pretty awful game from me otherwise
Who would it even be in that case, JAT/MZ/Jealous I guess?
DP if you're scum, fucking kudos, most incredible performance ever
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 01:57 GMT
#10927
On March 21 2024 10:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 10:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:37 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
are you guys really think I believe that there is nobody online besides Dp one hour before the lynch who will either end the game or give us finally a scum
I don´t even get a chance here. My feeling is right with the corruption I shouldn´t even invested time today in this game when nobody is interested in my posts anyway.
And this town is not allowed to be mad on me after the game is over and is like yeah but she looked so scummy. Fuck off to this town. You didn´t even care about what I was writting. I take no blame on this high lost game, because your egos are too big for a reread and accepting that I may be right with my dp reads and you just don´t accept that there is a possibilty that I am Town.
Pls believe you master dp. Did you all not reserve a sock full of shit to get free?

I tried. I really tried to see past the fact that your behavior was objectively scummy. I entertained the thought of a DP/iamp team and shared it here. I voted DP with you yesterday.

However, your begging and pleading after you pulled a 180 on me will get you nowhere here. The only person responsible for your position is yourself, regardless of your alignment.

changing fast my reads if I see something what is in my eyes scummy. That is what should make me turn here. Read my mafia game. Thats to risky to make as mafia. Also voting outside of the wagon to risky would have not done that either

Okay but you understand that if you're town, you lost one of the only potential allies you had in me the moment you flipped a 180 on me, called me scum, and voted to lynch me after I jumped on DP with you, right? Think about it. I have been one of the few people even willing to entertain the idea that DP could be scum, and you basically decided to bury me despite saying "I WiLl NeVeR vOtE fOr a DP wAgOn AgAiN." So, even if you flip town, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Kind of sympathize with that post. I had the same thought earlier, that DMB made it hard to win me over if she's town with how she treated me post Palmar flip
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 02:03 GMT
#10939
Fuck
what a performance
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 02:04 GMT
#10942
GG scum! At the very least we weren't even close ... I don't know if that really should be a relief but ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 02:05 GMT
#10948
Thanks for hosting Grack
Thanks for the 2 votecounts Artanis :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 02:18 GMT
#10978
On March 21 2024 11:07 Vivax wrote:
Wp Oats, DP, Jat

Jealous too. Undoubtedly mafias greatest asset.

Mz and Rels were ok too

lol
I really hated the way you reacted to me post Palmar flip. Almost ragequit the game - actually I did ragequit the game, and came back the next day
But yeah apart from that, good read on DP
MZ had an incredible D2 IMO. That was always where I came back to when I wanted to suspect him
JAT, fuck. The thing that really hit me was the reactions to the VE 3 cases. Exact copy of what I thought. What a mindmeld. It fucked me off for the rest of the game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 02:19 GMT
#10980
The CopCake lynch really screwed us over
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 02:21 GMT
#10985
I have no idea how any of you caught DP though. I read DMB case for instance, I wasn't convinced at all
The only way it would have happened was if we got the 2 other scums first and he still didn't die
What a performance
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 02:24 GMT
#10991
I always shoot Koshi first as scum no matter what, so I'm not super convinced :p
But yeah as I said, if we caught the other 2, then it wouldn't make sense for him to be alive for 2 more days
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 21 2024 13:43 GMT
#11083
Sorry Palmar for being so tunnelled. I'd like to think that if I was available to interact with you at all, things might have turned out differently. I know it happened a couple of games back where you got me out of my tunnel on you and back to the right track
Prev 1 26 27 28 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2115
Snow 110
NaDa 38
Bale 30
Noble 13
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 517
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1125
WinterStarcraft629
Other Games
summit1g8060
JimRising 638
PiGStarcraft297
ArmadaUGS176
C9.Mang0165
Maynarde139
Sick102
ViBE76
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki145
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota280
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush989
• Stunt323
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 20m
OSC
8h 20m
Stellar Fest
8h 20m
OSC
19h 20m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.