• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:11
CEST 05:11
KST 12:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7863 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:11 GMT
#8366
On March 15 2024 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Let’s work in a world that palmar is town for a little bit.

Does that rule out JAT as mafia?

Cause day one he is locked in on town palmar as a lynch and a wagon forms on him because he refuses to vote trfel.

Now he is a risk of being lynched again and he is town reading the obvious counter wagon.

None of that makes sense if palmar town JAT mafia.

Now it does make sense if they are both mafia

But in that case why does palmar form a counter wagon on his own teammate of all people. There are a lot of people that look roughly similar this game to choose from.

Does mafia palmar choose to bus here for no reason?

So I don’t think they are paired either.


Can’t say I love the conclusions being drawn here.


It isn't a real wagon when Palmar doesn't push the wagon at all. Doesn't try to convince people JAT is mafia. Goes to find mafia together with JAT and eventually flipflopping on his Rels read.

Anyway. this isn't so useful because we are lynching Palmar.
He will flip mafia.

And then we will talk again about JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:13 GMT
#8368
On March 15 2024 06:12 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t want to lynch palmar.

Why not JAT first?

I dislike Palmar a lot more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:14 GMT
#8370
On March 15 2024 06:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Although I will say he has posted a lot of reads today. So that is kinda of defeating the reason I thought he was mafia.

He does it so he gains towncred so he can push people off Palmar.
Be very fucking wary if he suddenly starts hard pushing stuff in this thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:15 GMT
#8371
JAT hasn't done shit so far. But he is doing all this so they can lead town into oblivion.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:15 GMT
#8373
Yes
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:16 GMT
#8376
On March 15 2024 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:15 Koshi wrote:
JAT hasn't done shit so far. But he is doing all this so they can lead town into oblivion.

Agreed. So why we voting palmar over jat here?

Because I am voting with my homies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:17 GMT
#8378
On March 15 2024 06:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:14 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Although I will say he has posted a lot of reads today. So that is kinda of defeating the reason I thought he was mafia.

He does it so he gains towncred so he can push people off Palmar.
Be very fucking wary if he suddenly starts hard pushing stuff in this thread.

Amazing.

Feel free to do w.e you want. I am just saying as it is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:17 GMT
#8380
On March 15 2024 06:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:15 Koshi wrote:
JAT hasn't done shit so far. But he is doing all this so they can lead town into oblivion.

Agreed. So why we voting palmar over jat here?

Because I am voting with my homies.


Oof

I said I wanted you to join us. You belong with us.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:19 GMT
#8384
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:20 GMT
#8386
On March 15 2024 06:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Can’t say I’m thrilled with either wagon right now but especially not the palmar wagon.

I understand. But I think you are wrong on him.
Must say. If Palmar is town. And CC mafia. I will sheep you in 2024.
Marv is done then. You will be my herder.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:21 GMT
#8387
On March 15 2024 06:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Where is dmb by the way?

dmb also voted cc. So even there little chance they are mafia together.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:21 GMT
#8388
On March 15 2024 06:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:15 Koshi wrote:
JAT hasn't done shit so far. But he is doing all this so they can lead town into oblivion.

Fuck you. I have done a shitton more than you today. Your 2 sentences don't even go together.

Sorry. I meant before today.
You did very well today.
But I think you did it for the reason I outlined.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:25 GMT
#8396
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?

Jealous could be mafia with who? CC who he is pushing 24/7?
Rels? not really after tonight.

So MZ? Ok I think that is possible.
Then what?

I keep ending up on Palmar/JAT.

But you 2 refuse to read each other mafia. Palmar did it a little bit but it felt fake as fuck tbh. He just divided his own wagon between you 2 and then you 2 did the work and tried to push us off you.

Why are you not weirded out that Palmar breaks up his own wagon and gets 4 votes on you.
Why were you not at least a bit suspicious of Palmar after VE flip?

You read some filters now and it all sounds like you read it for the first time. So why were you not more wary of Palmar before? I do not understand.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:27 GMT
#8399
On March 15 2024 06:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?


Obviously there is a hidden mafia somewhere that is why your teams don’t match up.

I think it’s valuable to just look at players in isolation sometimes

If palmar is town, there is soo much pointing to cake right now.

Like Rayn thought cake was mafia night one.

Then he died. So you Think it was a blue snipe?

Cake has slipped hard many many times this game and then she just keeps posting about night actions and omgus people that scum read her.

While also being on all the wrong wagons.

Idk man, maybe I’m tunnelled but she is just getting a free pass this game

rayn was 100% scum on Palmar. Maybe that.
Maybe a snipe.
Maybe because he was the only one not sucking Oats dick.

Who will tell. If Palmar is town it really suprises me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:31 GMT
#8403
On March 15 2024 06:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?

Jealous could be mafia with who? CC who he is pushing 24/7?
Rels? not really after tonight.

So MZ? Ok I think that is possible.
Then what?

I keep ending up on Palmar/JAT.

But you 2 refuse to read each other mafia. Palmar did it a little bit but it felt fake as fuck tbh. He just divided his own wagon between you 2 and then you 2 did the work and tried to push us off you.

Why are you not weirded out that Palmar breaks up his own wagon and gets 4 votes on you.
Why were you not at least a bit suspicious of Palmar after VE flip?

You read some filters now and it all sounds like you read it for the first time. So why were you not more wary of Palmar before? I do not understand.

I was not wary of Palmar because I trust marvs read. Thought that was obvious.

Well. We will see endgame. We haven't played since long and maybe you tell the truth.
I simply do not believe it.

What I do believe is that you are mafia and that you forgot that you needed to have scumreads at the ready. And that a flip changes things around.

I am upset that both you and Palmar didn't show brainactivity in your PoE list after the VE list.

I find it super sus.

I gave you guys an entire day to do shit and read each other.

It was subpar and it felt mafia buddies gaining towncred and then pushing votes off each other as soon as I saw that Jealous/Rels/dmb shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:32 GMT
#8404
On March 15 2024 06:29 DarthPunk wrote:
If palmar flips town and you are town koshi. Marv and myself will be absolutely insufferable. I hope you realise that.

It's fine. I am always insufferable so the only ones that loses will be the people playing with us.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:34 GMT
#8411
On March 15 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?

Jealous could be mafia with who? CC who he is pushing 24/7?
Rels? not really after tonight.

So MZ? Ok I think that is possible.
Then what?

I keep ending up on Palmar/JAT.

But you 2 refuse to read each other mafia. Palmar did it a little bit but it felt fake as fuck tbh. He just divided his own wagon between you 2 and then you 2 did the work and tried to push us off you.

Why are you not weirded out that Palmar breaks up his own wagon and gets 4 votes on you.
Why were you not at least a bit suspicious of Palmar after VE flip?

You read some filters now and it all sounds like you read it for the first time. So why were you not more wary of Palmar before? I do not understand.

I was not wary of Palmar because I trust marvs read. Thought that was obvious.

Well. We will see endgame. We haven't played since long and maybe you tell the truth.
I simply do not believe it.

What I do believe is that you are mafia and that you forgot that you needed to have scumreads at the ready. And that a flip changes things around.

I am upset that both you and Palmar didn't show brainactivity in your PoE list after the VE list.

I find it super sus.

I gave you guys an entire day to do shit and read each other.

It was subpar and it felt mafia buddies gaining towncred and then pushing votes off each other as soon as I saw that Jealous/Rels/dmb shit.

Well, we can be lucky that we can afford a mislynch on one of us if this is how you want to act. I just hope you get your shit together afterwards.

That's why I want you alive and not Palmar. I might trust you tomorrow. I will never trust Palmar this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:36 GMT
#8413
The only other team possible is somewhere Jealous/Rels/MZ.
If DP/Vivax/iamp trust Palmar/JAT
I would lynch there.
CC does not fit within those 3 names because they all 3 bussed CC then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:40 GMT
#8417
On March 15 2024 06:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:36 Koshi wrote:
The only other team possible is somewhere Jealous/Rels/MZ.
If DP/Vivax/iamp trust Palmar/JAT
I would lynch there.
CC does not fit within those 3 names because they all 3 bussed CC then.


Mz and Rels also hard defended her at times.

Rels is particularly egregious he bussed her when it didn’t matter and saved her when it did.

On March 12 2024 09:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

CopCake (7): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk, iamperfection, CopCake, die_meatbaby, Vivax
VisceraEyes (6): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk, Vivax, VisceraEyes, die_meatbaby, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax, Vivax
Palmar (0): VisceraEyes, CopCake
Jealous (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax


With 7 votes, CopCake is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Oh you are right. Well if you can convince them cake is also fine.
But if town, I just yell my names tomorrow and wont do anything else.
But it is very fair you guys would go Rels/MZ/Jealous/CC
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:40 GMT
#8420
It's the other team possible.
But I had it with Palmar and JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
Nina 120
SpeCial 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1549
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8725
Doublelift2853
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft379
ArmadaUGS210
C9.Mang0200
Maynarde150
ViBE103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo671
• Stunt117
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 49m
OSC
9h 49m
Stellar Fest
9h 49m
OSC
20h 49m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.