• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7556 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 02:07 GMT
#10422
Here is what I had saved, might as well share it now:

Written before last hour vote movement:

1. Don't trust Vivax. Look at his track record. He is either scum or an idiot. Here is some egg for your face, Vivax: 🍳

PS: if you are town, fuck you for being such an insufferable shit to me for so many IRL days in a row over so many posts. My case and posts against CopCake were nothing compared to the abuse and misrep you dished out. Seriously. If you are scum, a begrudgingly delivered "gg wp" to you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 02:10 GMT
#10426
On March 19 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
I think mafia are double bussing here.

It makes sense to bus like this at mylo imo.

I knew this is what it would look like as soon as DMB voted on me and basically at this point I'm praying she is scum because if she is town this will be the dumbest possible thing we both could have done.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 02:16 GMT
#10431
What has DMB actually done in this game that wasn't just CopCake 2.0?

To be fair, getting my old games and finding one that matched yesterday's pressure took work. Played me and my position like a fiddle so that both me and wild!Vivax both voted DP with her (at least temporarily). Then immediately called both me and DP scum right after the flip, knowing that I'm the most likely follow-up wagon to a Palmar lynch anyway. Let's not repeat the VE incident.

We were right to policy lynch dumbtells/bad play. We were just wrong about which one.

In your heart of hearts you know it to be true.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 02:22 GMT
#10442
On March 19 2024 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax will fucking shit a brick if we don't lynch jealous again lmao.

People get the QT links after they are lynched or NK'd, right? So he already knows he was wrong. I can just imagine the shit he is saying to justify himself there right now.

It's a shame we won't get to see it in real time.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 02:28 GMT
#10449
On March 19 2024 11:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Jealous what's your scum team?


I think he has DMB/DP/???

I am more sure of DMB than I am of you, but basically yes. Vivax would have been my 3rd. You both defended DMB from even being discussed for like 95% of the last cycle. You both have pushed exclusively town vs. town wagons for days. Either you're both terrible at this, one of you is scum, or both. That was my thinking.

Kind of along my inverse world logic, I'm now thinking that it might be someone in iamp/JAT. Stay sober, don't post dumb shit, sound smart, don't get lynched. That has been enough for this game. It's a solid strategy for mafia.

MZ had no reason to stick out like a sore thumb by defending me yesterday and voting Palmar if they aren't pocketing me. If they thought I would get lynched, which I was until just about the very end, in theory it would have given them town cred to some extent. So as much as I appreciated it, it's not entirely off the table at this point.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 02:30 GMT
#10451
On March 19 2024 11:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax will fucking shit a brick if we don't lynch jealous again lmao.

People get the QT links after they are lynched or NK'd, right? So he already knows he was wrong. I can just imagine the shit he is saying to justify himself there right now.

It's a shame we won't get to see it in real time.

what do you mean he just gets the obs.

Ah damn Guess they don't know alignments there, then. Been so long since I've been in one that I've forgotten.

Oh well. I know the crippling uncertanlinty I would feel would never hit him at this point. So he will probably just make himself look like more of a fool there in the long run. Looking forward to catching up on that. Acceptable alternative.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 02:49 GMT
#10458
On March 19 2024 11:41 iamperfection wrote:
one question though DP.

What hell was she doing yesterday if they both aren't scum.
like lets say for argument sake jealous is town.

I'm about as perplexed as you are fwiw. The 180 after the lynch gave me whiplash so bad that I can't help but believe I was basically used to lynch Palmar over me.

Maybe it would be too painfully obvious but maybe Palmar was presenting scum with a bigger issue than I was?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 03:17 GMT
#10467
On March 19 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
how does yesterday make sense as town!dmb?

Not doing myself any favors here but I know the answer.

It makes sense for town!DMB because anyalignment!DMB doesn't make sense.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 16:17 GMT
#10502
On March 20 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.

Yea, it feels like it was almost too easy, right? Got me paranoid af.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 18:10 GMT
#10509
+ Show Spoiler +
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes(7): Rels, justanothertownie , Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk, Vivax, VisceraEyes, die_meatbaby, Vivax, iamperfection
CopCake (6): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk, iamperfection, CopCake, die_meatbaby, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax, Vivax
Palmar (0): VisceraEyes, CopCake
Jealous (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, VisceraEyesis lynched!

Day Four Vote Count

CopCake (6): Rels, Jealous, DarthPunk, CopCake, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, die_meatbaby, Vivax
Jealous (4): Vivax, Vivax, justanothertownie, Vivax, Vivax, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Palmar, Koshi, die_meatbaby, Rels
Palmar (1): Koshi, iamperfection, Vivax, CopCake, Meapak_Ziphh, Rels, Vivax, Koshi
Rels (0): die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Palmar, DarthPunk
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Palmar, Koshi, DarthPunk, Vivax
Koshi (0): CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax

With 6 votes, CopCake has been lynched!

Day Five Vote Count

Palmar (4): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, DarthPunk
Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Vivax
DarthPunk (2) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

[blue]With 4 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Iamp was the last or second-to-last vote on 3 of the last 4 wagons that either lynched or almost lynched town, notably once over lynching Oats. Could this be mafia saving their vote for the end to have the most potential impact?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 18:32 GMT
#10511
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 19:09 GMT
#10513
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 19:20 GMT
#10515
On March 20 2024 04:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:09 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?

If your supposedly town why would my hopping around matter and be scum motivated.

Mafia trying to make me look scummy, "oh look iamp is saving Jealous, we should lynch Jealous next" thus a ML thus town loses.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 19:38 GMT
#10517
On March 20 2024 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:20 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:09 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?

If your supposedly town why would my hopping around matter and be scum motivated.

Mafia trying to make me look scummy, "oh look iamp is saving Jealous, we should lynch Jealous next" thus a ML thus town loses.

So in your world scum iamp goes out of his way to save you just to setup a ML after 2 cycles. Maybe you should actually read my filter and attempt to make a case on me then and address all the points I made to palmar that he didnt read.

In my world scum don't really think like that and are fine with lynches that aren't them or their teammates for the most part. In Mylo like now bussing becomes more common as it's time to try and win.

I'm just tryin' to find anything, basically. This DMB lynch came together way too easily. Like, are they objectively the scummiest player in the game? Yes. But wouldn't scum be completely content with a ML win here and just sit back and do nothing? So, I try to find anything to unravel and discuss, otherwise we'll be sitting here twiddling our thumbs for the next 30 hours.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 19:40 GMT
#10519
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 19:46 GMT
#10521
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next

I mean, the reason you are being lynched is because you are objectively playing bad town, in other words scummy... That doesn't change if one of your reads was right.

Friendly reminder that you voted to lynch CopCake twice yourself, too.

Furthermore, DP protected you from even being discussed yesterday. You seemed to be quite content to do absolutely nothing for most of the day until the last few hours after that. What do you make of that?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 19:50 GMT
#10527
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 21:11 GMT
#10574
On March 20 2024 05:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:21 justanothertownie wrote:
DMB, can you please explain to me why you think Rels is mafia. Just pretend I was some outside spectator who did not read a single page of this game.

Look at the voting filter.
He always voted the right person, his filter is perfect. Am I fucking wrong to get paranoid about such a perfect filter. If you are town you just fucking write you opinion and there is always a wrong thougt and a wrong vote included as Town. The filter was to perfect to be Town. Reading the filter is like talking to a clairvoyant. Then the thread got attention to his TMI Filter so he voted on Town Palmar to not look like a oracle of delphi anymore.

I quoted a post where he was clearly wrong on several people in his reads, and he was wrong more. I suspect you didn't read past Day 1 in his filter otherwise this could not possibly be your argument for why Rels is scum.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 21:21 GMT
#10580
On March 20 2024 06:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:41 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
so it was tvt. So i still cant wrap around a scum rels doing that at the end right near the hammer.

^ Person who breathed the biggest sigh of relief in the room IMO.

And do you think he may have slipped here too?

How is this one a slip?

To your other point - I also found that a bit weird.

I would only breathe a sigh of relief if I'm town. Therefore he knows I'm town.

You'd breathe a sigh of relief as either alignment because that makes your decision more likely to come from town than from scum (because it'd be fucking stupid as scum) and thus less of a reason to suspect/lynch you regardless of your alignment.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 21:35 GMT
#10596
Honestly at some points I think that you and CopCake would both have benefited from a translator and/or Grammarly that CopCake said they used before.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift2966
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2270
shahzam673
KnowMe305
C9.Mang0198
ArmadaUGS104
UpATreeSC97
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
OSC
3m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 3m
Online Event
13h 3m
FEL
18h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.