• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11536 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:26 GMT
#3831
On March 07 2024 12:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>

its a vig but a lot worse. I have no idea why you decided to claim it like this by the way dummy.


I was excited. Now i feel dumb
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:27 GMT
#3834
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:32 GMT
#3847
On March 07 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:23 Rels wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:18 iamperfection wrote:
well we have 3 blue supposedly all that are very powerful.

3 blues for the amount of players is normal in my opinion. I would doubt a 4th claim, it would depend on the number of scum / their roles


4 blues.

That seems high to me. Read through the OP again, it's 16 town vs 5 scums
Maybe with the additional KP N1 and N2 it adds up ...?


Gracks setups are blue heavy IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:33 GMT
#3852
Ok.

I don't have to use it right away, so I may use it tonight or I may not.

Maybe I get roleblocked, maybe I get shot, maybe I use the shot
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:35 GMT
#3856
On March 07 2024 12:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok.

I don't have to use it right away, so I may use it tonight or I may not.

Maybe I get roleblocked, maybe I get shot, maybe I use the shot

Maybe vivax will JK me if I do get roleblocked.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:37 GMT
#3863
Yeah ok jake, you are the gunsmith, that was obvious before you claimed, sorry for fucking it up.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:41 GMT
#3875
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:41 GMT
#3876
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:42 GMT
#3883
On March 07 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.


You don;t get notified?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:45 GMT
#3892
On March 07 2024 12:43 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.


You don;t get notified?

next person not to read the op i swear to god.


You feeling a bit rustled?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:46 GMT
#3897
I really don't know if Mafia DMB makes that dumbslip
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:47 GMT
#3902
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


This doesn't really make sense, how do you predict slams check, just really unlikely.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:52 GMT
#3915
On March 07 2024 12:49 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Darthpunk's last will and testament.

Basically I have been trying to sort people since the flips and my reads have been changing a bit. but i'll post a brief summary here as guidance and reads.

And also so that i can prevent what I think are some of the biggest potential errors moving forward.

Do not lynch tier:

Palmar: He has looked really town since he started playing in the second part of day 1, in addition to my original reasons for not wanting him to be lynched (mindmeld with sandro, emotional congruence, effort to post reads when all was looking doomed) I think he has continued to look good, I find myself agreeing with his perspectives, I see hints of trolling, I think him and marv are vibing.

The interaction with cake's shit takes was really townie to me.

IT IS IMPORTANT YOU DON"T LYNCH PALMAR- can't stress this enough, no idea why people are getting stuck on small shit that doesn't matter, for example, rayn if you are town, it is well known that palmar doesn't do associative reads. The whole mason shit is a useless direction. This is probably the biggest throw for town imo.


Sandro

Is just getting down to business scumhunting and sorting. I think he is the best player to sheep this game if you are lost.

Oatsmaster

His play this game reminds me of his play in the last game where he was town, he is being smart, pushing in good directions and generally looks super town to me.

Vivax

Been discussed to death, he is the town JK in my opinion.

Perfection

Looked town all game pretty much, some of his takes I think are wrong, I think he looked really town around the lynch.

Also his scum play was terribad last time so I don't think this is that.


Probably town tier

Koshi

I was debating putting him in the tier above, because he has looked really townie all game, and dramatically different to his mafia game, which was really lackluster.

I don't think he pushes marv and rayn in the way he did as mafia.

There are a couple of things that give me pause to him being 'lock' town, first of all is a post where he is aggressively pushing rayn and then kind of completely reverses
On March 05 2024 20:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

I admit I came in too strong. But rereading it, it was too strong but luckily not over the top.
But it is fair you got annoyed.

Seeing my case and my post you must understand why I can't let you be Mayor right? It's just not enough to earn it. Vivax did you dirty by claiming but there should not be a competition about the Mayor today. Can you vote vivax? You are 99.98% on him.

I am interested in your reads on JAT and Rels. Just for my sake. Because I will not be able to read them today.


I think it makes it clear the aggression was at least somewhat ingenuine.

I still think he is town but yeah not as confident as I was, also don't like the casually mentioning me as a possible mafia candidate after it seemed like I was lock town all game, but maybe that was NK wifom. :D

I am waiting for a 'smart' koshi moment and push which I haven't seen yet.

Rayn

Honestly this was a hard one for me to sort, there are times when i thought he was town and other times where I thought he was mafia.

I still don't really understand the way he has been interacting with me this game, it felt 'different' than normal. I thought it made him mafia, but currently I am putting it down to the fact he just thinks I am bad.

I think his best moments came this night when he went into 'solver mode' with JAT. and I think he had a really good push on cake, and subsequent ideas on DMB which I think are likely correct.

So town, the palmar/rayn shit started looking very TvT to me too. so there is that.

I don't think he is as correct as he assumes (like every game) but town.

Slam

Un CC'd cop (fuck you VE ) also looked town around the end of day chaos.


Marv

Has been playing a solid game so far, in the back of my mind I always think he is mafia for engagement tells, but when I was wrong last game I decided to shelve that as old meta. I think he is mafia he will slip up later, It's kind of weird for town!marv to not call me mafia but i don't really think he is mafia either. Biggest town tell for him I think is his penchant for defending weaker scummy players like copcake.

Also the shit with trfel, where he was really sad about reading the lynch, and the town read on hapa, both those pinged me as genuine and townie.


Possible mafia/possible town


Rels:

He has looked logical when he posts, but his wasted vote and push on palmar was a big red flag where it was useless and he wasn't really trying that hard to take thread control and change the lynch.

lack of investment could be explained by IRL matters, but I also think Rels could be mafia.

Also I remember him being WAY more aggressive as town. Like old school DP levels of aggression. Here he is just reasonable and meh.

MZ

I feel like he has been flying under the radar a bit, I liked his push on Cake, I liked his push on JSL less.

Calling me never lynch tier could be a possible pocketing attempt but also could be just because I tend to call him town when noone else does and we have vibed a few times this game.

Needs to do more for sure.

Jealous

Most likely to be scum out of these. i liked the open and transparent reasoning in his list post. I think he has looked worse ever since. The formulaic waffle of both sides of an argument is easy to just
go through the motions with as mafia. The way he is hard defending me from people also pings me a bit. I can defend myself, why is he not considering those arguments for why I am mafia? Could be a pocketing attempt.

TTS: Lurker.

JAT:


Looked really bad for the reasons outlined earlier by sandro and palmar day one.

I just don't think it makes sense he is mafia if palmar and trfel were town, he did this thing where he waited to swap to trefl even when i threatened to lynch him for it.

Doesn't really make sense for mafia to do that.

His posting has been looking good recently in its own right, particularly when interacting with Marv/Rayn

Mafia tier


DMB: The vote and case on me gave me pause for a bit, because of the WIFOM argument of why she would do it, but then refusing to give reads refusing to engage, talking about how exhausted I made her, all points to mafia, and then she actually immediately USED the WIFOM argument in her own defence.

Basically I think her and Cake are partnered, their push on me is basically the same, and they have waffled on their reads of each other. Kind of calling each other scummy and kind of not, and then kind of ignoring each other, but they both have the same top scum read since early on so none of that is natural or normal if they are both town. Looks like classic distancing to me.

I think DMB is showing the same traits this game as her previous game where she just tunnelled palmar IIRC and couldn't really form any other reads about the game.

Same thing here, I was trying to see if she had thought about anyone else, but no.

In her world 26 page DP is scum but she doesn't have the ability to scum read anyone else.

I don;t buy that at all.


Cake

I am running out of time so I can't grab the posts, but I think rayn was on the right track here at night.

She apparently has 4 scum reads but can only talk about me, same thing happened in her last scum read, just got tunnelled on 1-2 players and didn;t look elsewhere.

I gave her space to see if she would do something else, but she ended up just talking about me some more, all the things that apply to dmb re:cake above apply to cake re: dmb here.

I think marv is being super unhelpful by defending her when she is slipping really really hard.


JSL:

Lack of suspicion, didnt do anything with the encouragement on the koshi slip.

Soft defending DMB.

All the stuff sandro posted.

Also I forgot he told me before he would be engaged as mafia, so the engagement is a null tell for him.

VE

I really hate this but he just looks scummy and disengaged. I hope I am wrong so I don;t have to lynch him but I don;t think I am wrong, I think he is just mafia which sucks.

Ok one minute to go.

GL if I don;t see you on the other side.












You deffended Jacob ALL DAY and NIGHT and now he is mafia?


Did I do that?

I don't think that is accurate.

Also I play wifom games ALL night just so you can let your buddies know

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:53 GMT
#3918
On March 07 2024 12:49 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
New theory:

The mafia is slam, Oats, DMB, Rels, marv

Slam gave up D1. Rels is too busy. Oats did his best but can‘t contain all that info leaking out of dmb in the thread and wants to kill her. Slam told him not to and is avenging dmb by fakeclaiming cop to fake a redcheck on his teammate.

Marv is in shambles and just wants to spend a bit of time with Palmar.

New theory:

The mafia is Vivax, Koshi, Slam, JSL, and DP

They go max try-hard master mafia player mode to make themselves appear town and elect Vivax as mayor. Then they claim as many roles as they feel they can get away with knowing that there are so many roles available that they might just get away with a couple of them and thus look even more town. Then they guide us to mislynches, "reveal" townies like Oats as scum, and eventually get the most insane mafia victory of all time, making town look like a bunch of idiots. Their names are engraved on a golden plaque and the TL Mafia section is closed down. JAT and CC get canonized as saints.

/s


This looks like something cake would say :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:54 GMT
#3920
On March 07 2024 12:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


This doesn't really make sense, how do you predict slams check, just really unlikely.

? Obviously they lucked out?
What do you think happened assuming both me and slam are town


Probably miller if I had to put money on it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:55 GMT
#3922
On March 07 2024 12:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:49 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
New theory:

The mafia is slam, Oats, DMB, Rels, marv

Slam gave up D1. Rels is too busy. Oats did his best but can‘t contain all that info leaking out of dmb in the thread and wants to kill her. Slam told him not to and is avenging dmb by fakeclaiming cop to fake a redcheck on his teammate.

Marv is in shambles and just wants to spend a bit of time with Palmar.

New theory:

The mafia is Vivax, Koshi, Slam, JSL, and DP

They go max try-hard master mafia player mode to make themselves appear town and elect Vivax as mayor. Then they claim as many roles as they feel they can get away with knowing that there are so many roles available that they might just get away with a couple of them and thus look even more town. Then they guide us to mislynches, "reveal" townies like Oats as scum, and eventually get the most insane mafia victory of all time, making town look like a bunch of idiots. Their names are engraved on a golden plaque and the TL Mafia section is closed down. JAT and CC get canonized as saints.

/s

I'd watch this film


Where was your list post bud?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:56 GMT
#3927
Cake will never push anyone else this game.

Even her other scum reads.

That is why she is mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:02 GMT
#3939
On March 07 2024 12:58 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Darthpunk's last will and testament.

Basically I have been trying to sort people since the flips and my reads have been changing a bit. but i'll post a brief summary here as guidance and reads.

And also so that i can prevent what I think are some of the biggest potential errors moving forward.

Do not lynch tier:

Palmar: He has looked really town since he started playing in the second part of day 1, in addition to my original reasons for not wanting him to be lynched (mindmeld with sandro, emotional congruence, effort to post reads when all was looking doomed) I think he has continued to look good, I find myself agreeing with his perspectives, I see hints of trolling, I think him and marv are vibing.

The interaction with cake's shit takes was really townie to me.

IT IS IMPORTANT YOU DON"T LYNCH PALMAR- can't stress this enough, no idea why people are getting stuck on small shit that doesn't matter, for example, rayn if you are town, it is well known that palmar doesn't do associative reads. The whole mason shit is a useless direction. This is probably the biggest throw for town imo.


Sandro

Is just getting down to business scumhunting and sorting. I think he is the best player to sheep this game if you are lost.

Oatsmaster

His play this game reminds me of his play in the last game where he was town, he is being smart, pushing in good directions and generally looks super town to me.

Vivax

Been discussed to death, he is the town JK in my opinion.

Perfection

Looked town all game pretty much, some of his takes I think are wrong, I think he looked really town around the lynch.

Also his scum play was terribad last time so I don't think this is that.


Probably town tier

Koshi

I was debating putting him in the tier above, because he has looked really townie all game, and dramatically different to his mafia game, which was really lackluster.

I don't think he pushes marv and rayn in the way he did as mafia.

There are a couple of things that give me pause to him being 'lock' town, first of all is a post where he is aggressively pushing rayn and then kind of completely reverses
On March 05 2024 20:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

I admit I came in too strong. But rereading it, it was too strong but luckily not over the top.
But it is fair you got annoyed.

Seeing my case and my post you must understand why I can't let you be Mayor right? It's just not enough to earn it. Vivax did you dirty by claiming but there should not be a competition about the Mayor today. Can you vote vivax? You are 99.98% on him.

I am interested in your reads on JAT and Rels. Just for my sake. Because I will not be able to read them today.


I think it makes it clear the aggression was at least somewhat ingenuine.

I still think he is town but yeah not as confident as I was, also don't like the casually mentioning me as a possible mafia candidate after it seemed like I was lock town all game, but maybe that was NK wifom. :D

I am waiting for a 'smart' koshi moment and push which I haven't seen yet.

Rayn

Honestly this was a hard one for me to sort, there are times when i thought he was town and other times where I thought he was mafia.

I still don't really understand the way he has been interacting with me this game, it felt 'different' than normal. I thought it made him mafia, but currently I am putting it down to the fact he just thinks I am bad.

I think his best moments came this night when he went into 'solver mode' with JAT. and I think he had a really good push on cake, and subsequent ideas on DMB which I think are likely correct.

So town, the palmar/rayn shit started looking very TvT to me too. so there is that.

I don't think he is as correct as he assumes (like every game) but town.

Slam

Un CC'd cop (fuck you VE ) also looked town around the end of day chaos.


Marv

Has been playing a solid game so far, in the back of my mind I always think he is mafia for engagement tells, but when I was wrong last game I decided to shelve that as old meta. I think he is mafia he will slip up later, It's kind of weird for town!marv to not call me mafia but i don't really think he is mafia either. Biggest town tell for him I think is his penchant for defending weaker scummy players like copcake.

Also the shit with trfel, where he was really sad about reading the lynch, and the town read on hapa, both those pinged me as genuine and townie.


Possible mafia/possible town


Rels:

He has looked logical when he posts, but his wasted vote and push on palmar was a big red flag where it was useless and he wasn't really trying that hard to take thread control and change the lynch.

lack of investment could be explained by IRL matters, but I also think Rels could be mafia.

Also I remember him being WAY more aggressive as town. Like old school DP levels of aggression. Here he is just reasonable and meh.

MZ

I feel like he has been flying under the radar a bit, I liked his push on Cake, I liked his push on JSL less.

Calling me never lynch tier could be a possible pocketing attempt but also could be just because I tend to call him town when noone else does and we have vibed a few times this game.

Needs to do more for sure.

Jealous

Most likely to be scum out of these. i liked the open and transparent reasoning in his list post. I think he has looked worse ever since. The formulaic waffle of both sides of an argument is easy to just
go through the motions with as mafia. The way he is hard defending me from people also pings me a bit. I can defend myself, why is he not considering those arguments for why I am mafia? Could be a pocketing attempt.

TTS: Lurker.

JAT:


Looked really bad for the reasons outlined earlier by sandro and palmar day one.

I just don't think it makes sense he is mafia if palmar and trfel were town, he did this thing where he waited to swap to trefl even when i threatened to lynch him for it.

Doesn't really make sense for mafia to do that.

His posting has been looking good recently in its own right, particularly when interacting with Marv/Rayn

Mafia tier


DMB: The vote and case on me gave me pause for a bit, because of the WIFOM argument of why she would do it, but then refusing to give reads refusing to engage, talking about how exhausted I made her, all points to mafia, and then she actually immediately USED the WIFOM argument in her own defence.

Basically I think her and Cake are partnered, their push on me is basically the same, and they have waffled on their reads of each other. Kind of calling each other scummy and kind of not, and then kind of ignoring each other, but they both have the same top scum read since early on so none of that is natural or normal if they are both town. Looks like classic distancing to me.

I think DMB is showing the same traits this game as her previous game where she just tunnelled palmar IIRC and couldn't really form any other reads about the game.

Same thing here, I was trying to see if she had thought about anyone else, but no.

In her world 26 page DP is scum but she doesn't have the ability to scum read anyone else.

I don;t buy that at all.


Cake

I am running out of time so I can't grab the posts, but I think rayn was on the right track here at night.

She apparently has 4 scum reads but can only talk about me, same thing happened in her last scum read, just got tunnelled on 1-2 players and didn;t look elsewhere.

I gave her space to see if she would do something else, but she ended up just talking about me some more, all the things that apply to dmb re:cake above apply to cake re: dmb here.

I think marv is being super unhelpful by defending her when she is slipping really really hard.


JSL:

Lack of suspicion, didnt do anything with the encouragement on the koshi slip.

Soft defending DMB.

All the stuff sandro posted.

Also I forgot he told me before he would be engaged as mafia, so the engagement is a null tell for him.

VE

I really hate this but he just looks scummy and disengaged. I hope I am wrong so I don;t have to lynch him but I don;t think I am wrong, I think he is just mafia which sucks.

Ok one minute to go.

GL if I don;t see you on the other side.












You deffended Jacob ALL DAY and NIGHT and now he is mafia?


Did I do that?

I don't think that is accurate.

Also I play wifom games ALL night just so you can let your buddies know



You even deffended the “koshi slip”


No. I wanted to poke him to do something. That is that.

Talk about someone else, this is getting boring.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:03 GMT
#3941
I got masoned by Jealous.

So Koshi got his wish and maybe I will post a bit less.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 04:13 GMT
#3957
On March 07 2024 13:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


why does everything you have recently said make no sense.

How in the world is rayns death weird.


Because she is mafia, obviously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1479
crisheroes205
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
46m
FEL
5h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.