• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:41
CEST 06:41
KST 13:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8950 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:57 GMT
#10402
On March 19 2024 10:52 Vivax wrote:
If I was on the Palmar wagon and saw someone switch off Jealous and called him a moron when he‘s helping me get my lynch, there‘s two worlds:

1. He‘s lying scum
2. He‘s lying town

I actually think he‘s town so that raises some questions about game integrity if so, but let‘s not go there.

Seems kinda tied to Rels tho…

You think MZ is scummy because he was mad that you voted DP, even though by doing so he should have been happy intead since it made Palmar the leading wagon? Is that the argument?

I don't understand what you mean by game integrity. Either you don't mention it or you do, but mentioning it without explaining it is annoying
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:57 GMT
#10403
If that's the argument being made, I also was mad at you being so chaotic, so I don't see the issue that MZ was too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:59 GMT
#10404
On March 19 2024 10:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:52 Vivax wrote:
If I was on the Palmar wagon and saw someone switch off Jealous and called him a moron when he‘s helping me get my lynch, there‘s two worlds:

1. He‘s lying scum
2. He‘s lying town

I actually think he‘s town so that raises some questions about game integrity if so, but let‘s not go there.

Seems kinda tied to Rels tho…


MZ never voted for jealous though. I keep on telling you that.

On March 18 2024 10:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Palmar (4): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, DarthPunk
Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Vivax
DarthPunk (2) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 4 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Its right here...


Why does he blame me pre-flip for not keeping my vote on him then ?

On March 19 2024 10:55 Vivax wrote:
You don‘t blame someone that aggressively for not lynching someone you think is town

That's not my recollection, any quote? I thought he was angry at you because your actions were erratic, I don't remember it being a blame
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 01:59 GMT
#10407
On March 19 2024 10:55 Vivax wrote:
You don‘t blame someone that aggressively for not lynching someone you think is town

Did MZ thought Jealous waws town? I think he said somethinig like 90% scum Palmar, 70% scum Jealous or something like that
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:01 GMT
#10411
LOL
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:06 GMT
#10419
On March 19 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
I think whoever is the last bodyguard should claim it would help us to figure out some things.

haha
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:15 GMT
#10427
I relate to that Jealous post
I think I want to go with DMB today, as stupid as letting Jealous live for a 3rd day in a row looks like
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:16 GMT
#10432
On March 19 2024 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax will fucking shit a brick if we don't lynch jealous again lmao.

Counting this as a plus :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:18 GMT
#10435
Let's go
##Vote die_meatbaby
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:19 GMT
#10437
Jealous what's your scum team?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:23 GMT
#10443
On March 19 2024 11:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:15 Rels wrote:
I relate to that Jealous post
I think I want to go with DMB today, as stupid as letting Jealous live for a 3rd day in a row looks like


first day yeah was kinda dumb bad I wanted to vote CC sorry
second day I didn´t want to vote on any wagon pushed by DP
third day he will fucking die!

you and Dp voting on Palmar and J changing with me do DP means is smart so not all 3 mafia are voting the same town!!!
Now I know who is fucking scum and I will not let you live anylonger. I swear that one.
You fooled me now for days but killing my amore is one to much! I will get you! I will vote you all!

who is "you" in "you fooled me"?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:46 GMT
#10457
well, sleep time for me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2024 02:19 GMT
#10753
Finally around. But I caught up on my phone earlier, noted some posts that I wanted to react too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2024 02:19 GMT
#10754
On March 19 2024 14:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
OK I reread the night post and beyond as best I could but I'm not really seeing anything that directly addresses my question, since Palmar was town, why does DMB do what she did?

I'm not gonna argue she looks absolutely terrible yesterday, but it's mylo so I want to be certain of my vote when I place it. Rels please address why scum DMB does what she did when town Palmar was available for her to vote for and probably not end up in the spotlight the same way she is right now. Also does vivax flip change any of how you're reading?

I'm going to feel like I've committed a deep wound to my honor if I don't sheep Vivax like i said I would, especially after he died and isn't here to lead that lynch.

Is the question, why didn't she push Palmar? My guess is that it was a play together with Jealous to appear like partners not really wanting to push each other. If that's true, that was really beautifully played
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2024 02:21 GMT
#10755
On March 20 2024 05:17 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?

Just about to ask this myself, kinda feels like she's opportunistically trying to vote whoever she thinks others will follow her on. Vivax had jealous lined up last night, maybe she thought more would bite, I was certainly leaning that way initially.

And now the DP vote since that got traction yesterday.

Won't be surprised if she tries Rels later. The trick is going to be figuring out if she's bussing or just trying to throw us off her teammates for tomorrow.

I still think Jealous is a reasonable teammate for her to have, one of the only ways yesterday makes sense.

Eh I don't think dmb would think that for either alignment.

What's the "that" in that sentence? I didn't get it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2024 02:24 GMT
#10756
On March 20 2024 05:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:21 justanothertownie wrote:
DMB, can you please explain to me why you think Rels is mafia. Just pretend I was some outside spectator who did not read a single page of this game.

Look at the voting filter.
He always voted the right person, his filter is perfect. Am I fucking wrong to get paranoid about such a perfect filter. If you are town you just fucking write you opinion and there is always a wrong thougt and a wrong vote included as Town. The filter was to perfect to be Town. Reading the filter is like talking to a clairvoyant. Then the thread got attention to his TMI Filter so he voted on Town Palmar to not look like a oracle of delphi anymore.

Again with this point. Not only is it not true, but even if it were, unless you show what read I couldn't have made as scum, it doesn't make sense
Here is an example: I thought your Palmar townread yesterday was too good for the given explanation:
On March 18 2024 10:21 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:20 Rels wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here


The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.

Say the person that literally has the power to save him right there right now
Why do you townread Palmar again?


He behaves as the same dickhead as last game. and I refuse do vote on any wagon thats pushed and made by DP

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2024 02:27 GMT
#10757
On March 20 2024 06:21 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:41 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
so it was tvt. So i still cant wrap around a scum rels doing that at the end right near the hammer.

^ Person who breathed the biggest sigh of relief in the room IMO.

And do you think he may have slipped here too?

How is this one a slip?

To your other point - I also found that a bit weird.

I would only breathe a sigh of relief if I'm town. Therefore he knows I'm town.

You'd breathe a sigh of relief as either alignment because that makes your decision more likely to come from town than from scum (because it'd be fucking stupid as scum) and thus less of a reason to suspect/lynch you regardless of your alignment.

Really weird logic there to justify the joke, so maybe good point in retrospect by iamperfection. The joke was fine IMO, but this new explanation doesn't make sense. If iamperfection is scum, he would know already that he'll gain that towncred sooner or later
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2024 02:28 GMT
#10758
On March 20 2024 06:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.

I loved this post so much
And BTW I kinda agree with Jealous, the german thing is kinda like the forced dumbtell D2, I can more likely see scum!DMB faking it than it being genuine
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2024 02:28 GMT
#10759
On March 20 2024 09:44 DarthPunk wrote:
There is a bit of a dichotomy between DMB calling herself 'bad town' and also thinking we are all noobs and she is the only one to nail the scum team.

Agree
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 20 2024 02:31 GMT
#10760
And to answer JAT, I didn't see anything from DMB that couldn't come from scum. I disagree that the dumb tunnel and aggressiveness cannot come from scum!her, since she was similar in the other scum game she played

I also think Jealous is scum though, also didn't see anything that would have changed my mind, not a fan of most of his posts today, ironically except the ones on DMB (I guess it's easier when you have to case an actual scum ...)

Would prefer a DMB flip today, but whatever happens while I'm away tomorrow, I'll vote with the majority. I'll be around for the lynch, on my phone in the worst case
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2072
Snow 124
Bale 30
NaDa 26
Noble 15
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 523
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1484
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1125
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 638
PiGStarcraft297
C9.Mang0165
ArmadaUGS163
Maynarde139
Sick109
ViBE76
Livibee14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick641
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki145
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Lourlo1304
• Rush1026
• Stunt317
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 19m
OSC
8h 19m
Stellar Fest
8h 19m
OSC
19h 19m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.