• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7489 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 32 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 01:53 GMT
#10124
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 01:56 GMT
#10132
I'm not moving.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 02:06 GMT
#10148
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 02:12 GMT
#10158
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.

So in your world I am scum because I took my vote off of the leading counterwagon and didn't put it back at any point even as Vivax voted for me?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 02:18 GMT
#10175
On March 18 2024 11:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.

So in your world I am scum because I took my vote off of the leading counterwagon and didn't put it back at any point even as Vivax voted for me?

i dont know

Solid reasoning.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 02:41 GMT
#10208
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.

Wait you mean to tell me you still scum read me? Lmao.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 03:20 GMT
#10274
On March 18 2024 11:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Ah so you do know jealous is scum.
Why push me then ?

Touche

Oh boy, here we go again -_-;

Jealous is so scum that he took his vote off the leading counterwagon that would have made it possible for him to stay alive. Jealous is so scum that he didn't re-vote town!Palmar when it was still potentially within a vote or two of being a lynch on Jealous.

Clearly scum behavior. So scummy that I managed to make the majority of the living players not vote for me. My scummy powers extend beyond the confines of scum chat and controlled the vote of numerous people into a mislynch.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 03:22 GMT
#10277
On March 18 2024 12:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?


That‘s a lie because it wouldn‘t have tied.
You should be asking mz that not me.


Mz stayed on his top scum read who was palmar.

You screeched for 12 hours about how no one is not lynching jealous but for two straight phases have directly saved jealous with moving your own vote.

Please explain

should i explain it for you? because even I understand that.

you pushed us do vote on cc!!

the second time he changed his vote on you.

we both felt bad about cc and what you did do her in this game.
a vote on dp is a sign of respect for CC

I never signed up for this.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 03:25 GMT
#10281
On March 18 2024 12:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:05 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
attention Vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
2 mafias are on you now


I think it‘s posturing.

If anyone votes outside these three after this lynch then we can agree the game was rigged.


I am just sorry for grack he will get so much shit from dp for that gif

Honestly think this whole narrative is stupid. Most penguins are dark. Adding "dark" to it doesn't really make sense in context, and we have two players whose names start with a "P" in the game.

Starting to think there must be something in the water in Austria, and frankly I'm envious of all the free acid y'all must be getting.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 03:36 GMT
#10288
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 03:38 GMT
#10290
On March 18 2024 12:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:05 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
attention Vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
2 mafias are on you now


I think it‘s posturing.

If anyone votes outside these three after this lynch then we can agree the game was rigged.


I am just sorry for grack he will get so much shit from dp for that gif

Honestly think this whole narrative is stupid. Most penguins are dark. Adding "dark" to it doesn't really make sense in context, and we have two players whose names start with a "P" in the game.

Starting to think there must be something in the water in Austria, and frankly I'm envious of all the free acid y'all must be getting.


the freshly melted water of the melting gletscher is delicious and refreshingly chalky, may my plant based smoking sticks give me great visibility

Fuck my life man 👨
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 03:38 GMT
#10291
On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 03:41 GMT
#10292
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Friendly reminder that you told me I have to drop the DMB case.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 03:47 GMT
#10300
On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?

I guess the whole "Jealous is town because of that one game" is out the window now.

Now it's "Jealous masoned DP when they already had a Discord chat together and then invested several hundred lines of chat into it to not look scummy, Jealous bussed both Oats and DP, the latter instead of saving himself, and DP bussed + NK'd TTS."

This is the worldview you are pushing. I honestly can't fathom this level of logic.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 04:25 GMT
#10304
On March 18 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?

I guess the whole "Jealous is town because of that one game" is out the window now.

Now it's "Jealous masoned DP when they already had a Discord chat together and then invested several hundred lines of chat into it to not look scummy, Jealous bussed both Oats and DP, the latter instead of saving himself, and DP bussed + NK'd TTS."

This is the worldview you are pushing. I honestly can't fathom this level of logic.


Its too fucking absurd to be real. But here we are.

Biggest balls on the planet if DMB is scum and makes it so clear tbh. How do you flip your read within an hour like this against the person who voted with you? It'd basically be scum telegraphing their plan and doing a victory lap before the race is even over.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 18 2024 04:27 GMT
#10305
Not going to describe the alternative where DMB is town and doing this because the implications are clear.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 01:52 GMT
#10395
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred

I'm voting DMB tomorrow.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 01:59 GMT
#10406
Name two people who spent most of the last day cycle saying that DMB isn't on the table and is beyond judgment/analysis. Only for DMB to be AFK for most of it and then go absolutely crazy just before and after flip.

You know who it is.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 02:03 GMT
#10413
That was the worst NK scum could have done IMO.

I was so sure that Vivax was either scum or a complete moron. Literally 50/50. It was in my pre-lynch post for yesterday.

This makes things way, way easier.

##Vote: die_meatbaby
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 19 2024 02:03 GMT
#10414
On March 19 2024 11:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
what how the fuck

Read the OP. One of scum is a body guard.

How many dumbtells per game are you permitted? I think we have exceeded the quota a few days ago.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2179
Shuttle 1177
Snow 74
Dewaltoss 57
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1075
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor566
Other Games
summit1g8904
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King245
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta17
• practicex 14
• Response 5
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush439
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra825
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 50m
OSC
17h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.