• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8823 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:29 GMT
#3679
On March 07 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:21 DarthPunk wrote:
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.


I don't think I have ever played a game with a Mayor, I usually avoided games with mechanics like that because it distracts from the 'purity' of the game play.


If you have a game with mayor where you played then pls give me a link



Marv is not like you. Town Marv don´t need the attantion and saftey for nk like you do.


Honestly I can’t recall one. Probably if I did it was early in my mafia days.

I hate shit like that so I would avoid those kind of games if possible.

saying I’m more likely to get shot than Marv on average is flat out wrong.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:30 GMT
#3681
On March 07 2024 10:28 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:21 DarthPunk wrote:
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.


Hmm idk there's a lot of you dying night one in your recent town games. Although a fair few of you surviving too. Not quite 50/50 but a high enough percentage to debate that.


I died night one 1 time in four games 3 times I went to endgame or close enough.



Persona 4 Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 0

Witchcraft Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 1


Avogadros Number Mini Mafia Town Named VT Killed Night 1

Imperial Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4

TL Endures Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4
Quarterly Mafia Town Vanilla Survived
Winter Warfare Mafia Town Doctor Killed night 1

Taking out the games where you were mafia or neutral and going by recent we get night 0 night 1 night 1 44 survive n1

But anyway don't think it'll mater this game


I’m talking about the recent games only why do games from 10 years ago count.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:31 GMT
#3682
On March 07 2024 10:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:23 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
TTS not voting is sorta townie. He might get modkilled.
Vigging copcake might be better.

If Slam is town he dies here I guess. Readslist ?


You know kinda agree. Would almost prefer a vig shot to tell us something wild a vig shot on TTS is safe but it doesn't really tell us anyone's alignment.


DP calling for a vig on TTS makes me paranoid about DP tbh. Also that he softened up my push on Jealous.

There‘s nothing townie about cop‘s reads. Nothing.
I operate under the assumption she wants to be recruited by mafia to have a chance at the wincon.


Tts is just a good shot.

But I’d also love a cake shot
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:33 GMT
#3684
On March 07 2024 10:32 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:28 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:21 DarthPunk wrote:
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.


Hmm idk there's a lot of you dying night one in your recent town games. Although a fair few of you surviving too. Not quite 50/50 but a high enough percentage to debate that.


I died night one 1 time in four games 3 times I went to endgame or close enough.



Persona 4 Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 0

Witchcraft Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 1


Avogadros Number Mini Mafia Town Named VT Killed Night 1

Imperial Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4

TL Endures Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4
Quarterly Mafia Town Vanilla Survived
Winter Warfare Mafia Town Doctor Killed night 1

Taking out the games where you were mafia or neutral and going by recent we get night 0 night 1 night 1 44 survive n1

But anyway don't think it'll mater this game


I’m talking about the recent games only why do games from 10 years ago count.



Well I assume the list is in order and you aren't playing in newbie gams recently.... Although I don't know how old those games are to be fair.


They are clickable
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:35 GMT
#3686
On March 07 2024 10:35 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Ahh aight. well lets move past this it's pointless anyway and not productive (as the person who brought it up)

You keep doing shit like that jakey 🚩
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:37 GMT
#3688
Dmb is that the whole list of reasons why you are convinced I am mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:38 GMT
#3689
On March 07 2024 10:37 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:35 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Ahh aight. well lets move past this it's pointless anyway and not productive (as the person who brought it up)

You keep doing shit like that jakey 🚩



Fair fair. Same question I had of vivax actually who's your biggest town read right now?


Not telling 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:40 GMT
#3691
Also Do you have any other scum reads dmb?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:41 GMT
#3692
On March 07 2024 10:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:35 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Ahh aight. well lets move past this it's pointless anyway and not productive (as the person who brought it up)

Thanks anyway for your short help. Dp is just really exhausting for me and discussing with the priest alone is just too nerve-wracking for me in the long run. But it's my biggest scum read at the moment and I have to try anyway and hopefully other players will see the same thing


Why am I exhausting when we have barely interacted?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:44 GMT
#3697
On March 07 2024 10:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Also Do you have any other scum reads dmb?


do you have any other scum reads
should i question you eveytime you post something and annoy you like an 5 year old?
Do you want this? maybe I could also just write qestions instead of solving the game or at least trying on my own and manipulate the others?


I need to know if I want to sort you. I am posing reads soon I already said that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 02:03 GMT
#3710
DMb do you think jake is town or mafia.

Jake do you think DMB is town or mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:00 GMT
#3755
Darthpunk's last will and testament.

Basically I have been trying to sort people since the flips and my reads have been changing a bit. but i'll post a brief summary here as guidance and reads.

And also so that i can prevent what I think are some of the biggest potential errors moving forward.

Do not lynch tier:

Palmar: He has looked really town since he started playing in the second part of day 1, in addition to my original reasons for not wanting him to be lynched (mindmeld with sandro, emotional congruence, effort to post reads when all was looking doomed) I think he has continued to look good, I find myself agreeing with his perspectives, I see hints of trolling, I think him and marv are vibing.

The interaction with cake's shit takes was really townie to me.

IT IS IMPORTANT YOU DON"T LYNCH PALMAR- can't stress this enough, no idea why people are getting stuck on small shit that doesn't matter, for example, rayn if you are town, it is well known that palmar doesn't do associative reads. The whole mason shit is a useless direction. This is probably the biggest throw for town imo.


Sandro

Is just getting down to business scumhunting and sorting. I think he is the best player to sheep this game if you are lost.

Oatsmaster

His play this game reminds me of his play in the last game where he was town, he is being smart, pushing in good directions and generally looks super town to me.

Vivax

Been discussed to death, he is the town JK in my opinion.

Perfection

Looked town all game pretty much, some of his takes I think are wrong, I think he looked really town around the lynch.

Also his scum play was terribad last time so I don't think this is that.


Probably town tier

Koshi

I was debating putting him in the tier above, because he has looked really townie all game, and dramatically different to his mafia game, which was really lackluster.

I don't think he pushes marv and rayn in the way he did as mafia.

There are a couple of things that give me pause to him being 'lock' town, first of all is a post where he is aggressively pushing rayn and then kind of completely reverses
On March 05 2024 20:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

I admit I came in too strong. But rereading it, it was too strong but luckily not over the top.
But it is fair you got annoyed.

Seeing my case and my post you must understand why I can't let you be Mayor right? It's just not enough to earn it. Vivax did you dirty by claiming but there should not be a competition about the Mayor today. Can you vote vivax? You are 99.98% on him.

I am interested in your reads on JAT and Rels. Just for my sake. Because I will not be able to read them today.


I think it makes it clear the aggression was at least somewhat ingenuine.

I still think he is town but yeah not as confident as I was, also don't like the casually mentioning me as a possible mafia candidate after it seemed like I was lock town all game, but maybe that was NK wifom. :D

I am waiting for a 'smart' koshi moment and push which I haven't seen yet.

Rayn

Honestly this was a hard one for me to sort, there are times when i thought he was town and other times where I thought he was mafia.

I still don't really understand the way he has been interacting with me this game, it felt 'different' than normal. I thought it made him mafia, but currently I am putting it down to the fact he just thinks I am bad.

I think his best moments came this night when he went into 'solver mode' with JAT. and I think he had a really good push on cake, and subsequent ideas on DMB which I think are likely correct.

So town, the palmar/rayn shit started looking very TvT to me too. so there is that.

I don't think he is as correct as he assumes (like every game) but town.

Slam

Un CC'd cop (fuck you VE ) also looked town around the end of day chaos.


Marv

Has been playing a solid game so far, in the back of my mind I always think he is mafia for engagement tells, but when I was wrong last game I decided to shelve that as old meta. I think he is mafia he will slip up later, It's kind of weird for town!marv to not call me mafia but i don't really think he is mafia either. Biggest town tell for him I think is his penchant for defending weaker scummy players like copcake.

Also the shit with trfel, where he was really sad about reading the lynch, and the town read on hapa, both those pinged me as genuine and townie.


Possible mafia/possible town


Rels:

He has looked logical when he posts, but his wasted vote and push on palmar was a big red flag where it was useless and he wasn't really trying that hard to take thread control and change the lynch.

lack of investment could be explained by IRL matters, but I also think Rels could be mafia.

Also I remember him being WAY more aggressive as town. Like old school DP levels of aggression. Here he is just reasonable and meh.

MZ

I feel like he has been flying under the radar a bit, I liked his push on Cake, I liked his push on JSL less.

Calling me never lynch tier could be a possible pocketing attempt but also could be just because I tend to call him town when noone else does and we have vibed a few times this game.

Needs to do more for sure.

Jealous

Most likely to be scum out of these. i liked the open and transparent reasoning in his list post. I think he has looked worse ever since. The formulaic waffle of both sides of an argument is easy to just
go through the motions with as mafia. The way he is hard defending me from people also pings me a bit. I can defend myself, why is he not considering those arguments for why I am mafia? Could be a pocketing attempt.

TTS: Lurker.

JAT:


Looked really bad for the reasons outlined earlier by sandro and palmar day one.

I just don't think it makes sense he is mafia if palmar and trfel were town, he did this thing where he waited to swap to trefl even when i threatened to lynch him for it.

Doesn't really make sense for mafia to do that.

His posting has been looking good recently in its own right, particularly when interacting with Marv/Rayn

Mafia tier


DMB: The vote and case on me gave me pause for a bit, because of the WIFOM argument of why she would do it, but then refusing to give reads refusing to engage, talking about how exhausted I made her, all points to mafia, and then she actually immediately USED the WIFOM argument in her own defence.

Basically I think her and Cake are partnered, their push on me is basically the same, and they have waffled on their reads of each other. Kind of calling each other scummy and kind of not, and then kind of ignoring each other, but they both have the same top scum read since early on so none of that is natural or normal if they are both town. Looks like classic distancing to me.

I think DMB is showing the same traits this game as her previous game where she just tunnelled palmar IIRC and couldn't really form any other reads about the game.

Same thing here, I was trying to see if she had thought about anyone else, but no.

In her world 26 page DP is scum but she doesn't have the ability to scum read anyone else.

I don;t buy that at all.


Cake

I am running out of time so I can't grab the posts, but I think rayn was on the right track here at night.

She apparently has 4 scum reads but can only talk about me, same thing happened in her last scum read, just got tunnelled on 1-2 players and didn;t look elsewhere.

I gave her space to see if she would do something else, but she ended up just talking about me some more, all the things that apply to dmb re:cake above apply to cake re: dmb here.

I think marv is being super unhelpful by defending her when she is slipping really really hard.


JSL:

Lack of suspicion, didnt do anything with the encouragement on the koshi slip.

Soft defending DMB.

All the stuff sandro posted.

Also I forgot he told me before he would be engaged as mafia, so the engagement is a null tell for him.

VE

I really hate this but he just looks scummy and disengaged. I hope I am wrong so I don;t have to lynch him but I don;t think I am wrong, I think he is just mafia which sucks.

Ok one minute to go.

GL if I don;t see you on the other side.










"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:11 GMT
#3768
I guess Rayn felt weird cause he was blue?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:11 GMT
#3770
On March 07 2024 12:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Why do we have two kills?!


Oof is dmb actually town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:12 GMT
#3779
On March 07 2024 12:12 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Why do we have two kills?!

Dp meat smart enough to do this you think?


Don’t know.

I don’t think so is my first impression but I’m weak to this shit
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:18 GMT
#3799
we just have to lynch the red check imo.

sorry oats, that sucks if you are actually town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:24 GMT
#3818
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:24 GMT
#3821
On March 07 2024 12:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:18 iamperfection wrote:
well we have 3 blue supposedly all that are very powerful.

3 blues for the amount of players is normal in my opinion. I would doubt a 4th claim, it would depend on the number of scum / their roles


4 blues.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:25 GMT
#3826
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:26 GMT
#3828
On March 07 2024 12:25 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


Good target choice

Why announce it now instead of at the deadline?


Honestly, i forgot i could get roleblocked
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 785
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Westballz59
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0296
Sick130
RuFF_SC2125
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2175
League of Legends
• Lourlo1336
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 43m
Online Event
5h 43m
FEL
10h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.